Why didn't Trump warn about a PEACEFUL march on Washington ?

nomoreketones

I wouldn't lump Alan Dershowitz in with all those other people and conspiracy theories.

Alan Dershowitz strongly believes in our constitution and bill of rights. He is one of the few people in the United States who has a strong set of principles that he consistently sticks to. I feel bad the media has torn him apart so badly.

Maybe Steve Bannon is a good guy too. I'm not sure at this point. I need to spend more time looking into him.

J

jimmy5493

I wouldn't lump Alan Dershowitz in with all those other people and conspiracy theories.

Alan Dershowitz strongly believes in our constitution and bill of rights. He is one of the few people in the United States who has a strong set of principles that he consistently sticks to. I feel bad the media has torn him apart so badly.

Maybe Steve Bannon is a good guy too. I'm not sure at this point. I need to spend more time looking into him.

Yeah I have no idea what to make of Steve Bannon. I find all his anti-China stuff very dubious. I don't think American nationalism should concern itself so much with whatever the CCP is doing domestically. (Though trade's different -- the trade deficit is strange and worrisome.) He seems to be very close with the very rich Chinese dissident Guo Wengui, and I fear that the America regime is getting itself ready for a cold war with China.

Regina

You mean this Alan Dershowitz?

And I guess he was able to scrub the pictures of him in his underwear at Epstein's house. But I saw them.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

"Freedom of speech and the open marketplace of ideas are not a guarantee that truth will prevail." Alan Dershowitz

Another guy with a warped sense of reality.

Freedom of speech is actually THE ONLY WAY to allow truth to prevail. There isn't any other one.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

You mean this Alan Dershowitz?

And I guess he was able to scrub the pictures of him in his underwear at Epstein's house. But I saw them.

He got a massage "From an adult woman" according to the video you posted.

Both men and women get massages on vacation. That is not abnormal. For example:

The reason for the false accusations is because Alan Dershowitz stood by the constitutional principles he believes in. Horrible false accusations is how fascists punish those who don't fall into line.

Bill Clinton too received a massage at Epstein's Island but they don't go after him because he is on their side;

nomoreketones

"Freedom of speech and the open marketplace of ideas are not a guarantee that truth will prevail." Alan Dershowitz

Another guy with a warped sense of reality.

Freedom of speech is actually THE ONLY WAY to allow truth to prevail. There isn't any other one.

True statement:
"Freedom of speech and the open marketplace of ideas are not a guarantee that truth will prevail."

True statement:
"Freedom of speech is actually THE ONLY WAY to allow truth to prevail."

Both of these statements can be true at the same time.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

True statement:
"Freedom of speech and the open marketplace of ideas are not a guarantee that truth will prevail."

True statement:
"Freedom of speech is actually THE ONLY WAY to allow truth to prevail."

Both of these statements can be true at the same time.
The context of Dershowitz's article argues against Holocaust free speech in the classroom.

Conveniently omitting to mention medias always actively censor the arguments of revisionists, which then leaves no Agora for the topic at all.

"the classroom, with its captive audience of students being graded by professors, is never an appropriate place to espouse the view that the Holocaust did not take place."

nomoreketones

The context of Dershowitz's article argues against Holocaust free speech in the classroom.

Conveniently omitting to mention medias always actively censor the arguments of revisionists, which then leaves no Agora for the topic at all.

"the classroom, with its captive audience of students being graded by professors, is never an appropriate place to espouse the view that the Holocaust did not take place."
Interesting.

The free speech purist in me thinks a professor should be able to share any views they want in a classroom no matter how offensive. On the other hand such views being shared in a classroom is disturbing to me on an emotional level. I am conflicted. I really need to resolve this in my own mind before I can decide if I'm going to agree with or criticize Dershowitz on this.

tankasnowgod

He is an absolutely crazy nut job conspiracy theorist. He single handedly hurt Trump really badly. Trump's campaign never got to bring forth their evidence in court in front of a judge and Lin Wood's dumb **** conspiracy theories were a big reason why.

Or, he's not crazy and he has inside information that you don't have access to. Like the testimony from this whistleblower that he released via his telegram, that you continue to ignore-

He successfully represented Richard Jewell as a defamation lawyer, so he's clearly very familiar with libel and slander laws. Mike Pence and John Roberts (among others) are very rich and powerful people, also very well versed in the law. If what he's saying is false........ why aren't they suing him?

Michael Jackson successfully sued Victor Gutierez for his slanderous book, because Gutierez didn't have the documents and sources that he claimed. So why don't Pence and Roberts do the same? Do they just not care about their reputation, and being accused of the most heinous of crimes?

Notice how people have called Lin Wood crazy, but they don't dare call him wrong.

Quelsatron

Oh really? Then post one. The only supposed "photos" I've seen of Covid-19 is from this article, which they admit is a manipulated image.

"Emmie de Wit, chief of NIAID's Molecular Pathogenesis Unit, provided the virus samples. Microscopist Elizabeth Fischer produced the images, and the lab's visual medical arts office digitally colorized the images."

Even if they did purify and isolate "the virus," it doesn't change the fact that the tests were made without a live sample of the virus, and don't directly test for any virus. Which still means it hasn't been detected on the North American Continent.
Do you even understand how electron microscopy works? Everything is gotten in black and white, there is no color. Color is just added with basic photoshop to indicate detail or make it more photogenic. You could turn those back to black and white with one button in an image editor and it would be the same image that was originally taken with the electron microscope, or you could just imagine the exact same image but in b&w. This is even worse than the flat earthers claiming orbital photos of earth are fake, because at least those actually are composites and not natural photos.

tankasnowgod

Do you even understand how electron microscopy works? Everything is gotten in black and white, there is no color. Color is just added with basic photoshop to indicate detail or make it more photogenic. You could turn those back to black and white with one button in an image editor and it would be the same image that was originally taken with the electron microscope, or you could just imagine the exact same image but in b&w. This is even worse than the flat earthers claiming orbital photos of earth are fake, because at least those actually are composites and not natural photos.

Yeah, but the fate of the entire World's Economy isn't riding on what Flat Earther's say.

The least they could do before they put over 50 Million people out of work in the US is at least release uncolorize micrographs.

Of course, even a "newly discovered" virus isn't reason enough to do that.

Quelsatron

Yeah, but the fate of the entire World's Economy isn't riding on what Flat Earther's say.

The least they could do before they put over 50 Million people out of work in the US is at least release uncolorize micrographs.

Of course, even a "newly discovered" virus isn't reason enough to do that.
You'd probably complain that they didn't post the full 400 mb .obscurefileformat if they posted the uncolorized photographs in this unaffliated news article. Reversible added data, especially something as unintrusive as color, is perfectly valid evidence

LA

There is no voter fraud. Even their court cases didn't allege fraud, they simply asked to throw out the mail in ballets. YOU are the ones being brainwashed with this "fraud" theory.
In many states dead people are still voting. Nothing wrong with mail in ballots as long as they are not from dead people or those who vote more than once.

Back
Top Bottom