Trump Hopitalised

R J

Not that I've seen.

One thing that is commonly claimed by conventional medicine is stomach issues, but this has been shown on this forum to have been greatly exaggerated. Aspirin itself is acidic, so swallowing an uncoated tablet may sit against the stomach lining long enough to cause problems eventually. To avoid this, tablets can be chewed or dissolved. I knew a dentist who thought aspirin was terrible because he saw several patients who thought it was a local anesthetic and held tablets in their mouth for long periods to try to soothe a toothache, and ended up getting very nasty ulcers on their cheek or gums. But this is simply the physics of a fairly strong acid against a sensitive tissue for too long.

The stomach issues aspirin causes at first are pretty minor and once your body develops tolerance to them (days to a couple weeks), it seems the gut is actually more resilient than before

Mito

The list continues to grow:

Zinc
Vitamin D
Famotidine
Melatonin
Regeneron's antibody cocktail
Remdesivir
Oxygen
Dexamethasone

“Trump’s doctors confirmed Sunday that the president received oxygen for about an hour on Friday after a temporary drop in his oxygen levels. Sean Conley, the president’s physician, told reporters on Sunday outside Walter Reed National Military Medical, where Trump is being treated, that the president also experienced a “transient” drop in oxygen levels Saturday but said that he wasn’t sure if oxygen was given.

Conley said that drop in Trump’s oxygen saturation to 93% on Saturday morning prompted the decision to initiate the steroid therapy, believing “the potential benefits early on in the course” outweighed any downsides.”
Trump getting a steroid usually for patients with severe Covid-19 - STAT

LLight

I can't see how the president of the United States is receiving Remdesivir for Covid (or anything else). How can he be so badly treated?

This is beyond me.

sladerunner69

Edit: Trump had a Kabbalah teacher. This is fact, mentioned in his book "The Way to the Top". Not trying to single Trump out here, because our whole gov't, and their co-partners in deception, the mainstream media are Kabbalists. They are ALL about the numbers. If you don't believe this, watch this guys other videos. He has a gazillion other examples that proves this as fact. Trump tested positive 110 days after his birthday. President = 110. Think this is just coincidence? lol.

I should probably just ignore this but I can't seem to help myself. What on earth is the significance of the number 110? And why is it significant that it is 110 days past his birthday? It's always going to be 110 days after some other date, which will likely have some implicit meaning.

yerrag

I can't see how the president of the United States is receiving Remdesivir for Covid (or anything else). How can he be so badly treated?

This is beyond me.

Either they're doing it because it's "scientific," or...

...they're doing it for science.

Max23

It just seems illogical that he isn´t demanding the Zelenko protocol.

LucyL

This is beyond me.
Remdesivir is Fauci's drug. He can't afford to let Trump not take it.

yerrag

Remdesivir is Fauci's drug. He can't afford to let Trump not take it.

It may not be so much a decision by Fauci as much as it is by Trump.

Since the geezer vote is one Trump is in shaky grounds with - see how Trump keeps wanting to accelerste the release of vaccines - he needs to show to this group that he is taking what they prefer to take. The geezer group is the one group, if there has to be one, that believes the medical establishment - they down rx drugs cocktail style, and they take yearly flu vaccines, and are very afraid of dying by whatever pathogen flavor of the year happens to be. Health matters are their no. 1 priority.

They see Trump not being a good obedient boy to Fauci as a big negative, and now he's showing them he's being a good boy.

To get their vote.

Last edited:
Not that I've seen.

One thing that is commonly claimed by conventional medicine is stomach issues, but this has been shown on this forum to have been greatly exaggerated. Aspirin itself is acidic, so swallowing an uncoated tablet may sit against the stomach lining long enough to cause problems eventually. To avoid this, tablets can be chewed or dissolved. I knew a dentist who thought aspirin was terrible because he saw several patients who thought it was a local anesthetic and held tablets in their mouth for long periods to try to soothe a toothache, and ended up getting very nasty ulcers on their cheek or gums. But this is simply the physics of a fairly strong acid against a sensitive tissue for too long.

The stomach erosion was also shown via injection in rats; they still developed ulcerization.

schultz

The stomach erosion was also shown via injection in rats; they still developed ulcerization.

I wouldn't mind seeing that paper/papers.

From what I've read aspirin is actually protective to the gut after a few days of taking it.

J

jb116

I should probably just ignore this but I can't seem to help myself. What on earth is the significance of the number 110? And why is it significant that it is 110 days past his birthday? It's always going to be 110 days after some other date, which will likely have some implicit meaning.
I find that stuff interesting too. And I wanted to point out, Fauxci mentioned the Trump administration would be facing a pandemic in his Georgetown speech Jan 10, 2017. Jan 10 or 1/10 or 110. I let him know about that one.

I wouldn't mind seeing that paper/papers.

From what I've read aspirin is actually protective to the gut after a few days of taking it.

I did not find the thing i read, but these are related:

Effect of aspirin on gastric secretion
Annette Lynch, Helen Shaw, GW Milton
Gut 5 (3), 230, 1964
It has been known for many years that ingestion of aspirin is frequently followed by damage to the gastric mucosa. Douthwaite and Lintott (1938) and Weiss, Pitman, and Graham (1961) have observed gastroscopically haemorrhagic erosions in the stomach after administration of aspirin. The effect of aspirin on the stomach of experimental animals has been documented in a large volume of literature from 1909 when Chistoni and Lapresa noted hyperaemia and ulceration in the stomach of dogs and rabbits after oral administration of aspirin. Dodd, Minot, and Arena (1937), Barbour and Dickerson (1938), and Busacchi (1938) have all made similar observations in dogs, rats, and mice using aspirin, sodium salicylate, or methyl salicylate, given either orally or intravenously. The mechanism by which aspirin damages the stomach is not known. The overallimpression from the literature is that aspirin produces its gastric effects by increasing acidity. The evidence for this is not very strong, in either man or animals. Publications discussing this point may be roughly divided into three groups, although several papers overlap into more than one group. Group 1 comprises those reports describing a raised gastric acidity after the administration of aspirin or of salicylate, group 2 those noting no change in acidity, andgroup 3 depression of gastric acid after aspirin. Reports in group 1 are those of Leichtentritt (1931), Schnedorf, Bradley, and Ivy (1936), Clark and Adams (1947), Kirsner and Ford (1955), Schneider (1957), Stubbe (1958), and Winkelman and Summerskill (1961); in group 2, those of Douthwaite and Lintott (1938), Hurst (1943), Muir and Cossar (1955), Lange (1957a), Schneider (1957), Gompertz, Schlenker, Kier, Mayoral, and Crews (1958), Rubin, Pelikan, and Kensler (1959), Winkel-man and Summerskill (1961), and Davidson, Smith and Smith (1962); and in group 3 those of Klocmann (1912), Caravati and Cosgrove (1946), and Winkel-man andSummerskill (1961).
The object of the present experiments was to ascertain the effect of aspirinon the gastric secretion in unstimulated and maximally histamine-stimulated cats. In addition it was hoped to relate the presence or absence ofgastric damage to the secretory activity of the stomach, and in thisway obtain more understanding of the mechanism of injury caused by aspirin.

Close arterial infusion of calcitonin gene-related peptide into the rat stomach inhibits aspirin-and ethanol-induced hemorrhagic damage.
IT Lippe, M Lorbach, P Holzer
Regulatory peptides 26 (1), 35, 1989
Afferent neuron-mediated gastric mucosal protection has been suggested to result from the local release of vasodilator peptides such as calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) from afferent nerve endings within the stomach. The present study, therefore, examined whether rat alpha-CGRP, administered via different routes, is able to protect against mucosal injury induced by gastric perfusion with 25% ethanol or acidified aspirin (25 mM, pH 1.5) in urethane-anesthetized rats. Close arterial infusion of CGRP (15 pmol/min) to the stomach, via a catheter placed in the abdominal aorta proximal to the celiac artery, significantly reduced gross mucosal damage caused by ethanol and aspirin whereas mean arterial blood pressure (BP) was not altered. Intravenous infusion of CGRP (50 pmol/min) did not affect aspirin-induced mucosal injury but significantly enhanced ethanol-induced lesion formation. Intravenous CGRP (50 pmol/min) also lowered BP and increased the gastric clearance of [14C] aminopyrine, an indirect measure of gastric mucosal blood flow while basal gastric output of acid and bicarbonate was not altered. Intragastric administration of CGRP (260 nM) significantly inhibited aspirin-induced mucosal damage but did not influence damage in response to ethanol. BP, gastric clearance of [14C] aminopyrine, and gastric output of acid and bicarbonate remained unaltered by intragastric CGRP. These data indicate that only close arterial administration of CGRP to the rat stomach, at doses devoid of a systemic hypotensive effect, is able to protect against both ethanol-and aspirin-induced mucosal damage. As this route of administration closely resembles local release of the peptide in the stomach, CGRP may be considered as a candidate mediator of afferent nerve-induced gastric mucosal protection.

Effect of aspirin on ulcer site blood flow in cat stomachs
AT Lau, GG Graham, RO Day, MA Perry
American Journal of Physiology-Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology 263 (2), G155-G160, 1992
Radioactive microspheres were used to measure blood flow in the cat stomach during exposure to saline, 0.075 M HCl, and then 15 and 30 min after exposure to 20 or 40 mM aspirin in HCl. At the end of the experiment, the stomach wall was divided into ulcerated regions and adjacent nonulcerated areas. When exposed to saline, both regions had similar blood flow: 27 +/- 5 and 25 +/- 5 ml.min-1.100 g-1 (means +/- SE). Addition of acid caused a significant increase in blood flow to 41 +/- 7 ml.min-1.100 g-1 only at those sites that eventually ulcerated in the presence of aspirin. In the adjacent nonulcerated regions, blood flow was 31 +/- 5 ml.min-1.100 g-1 and was not significantly greater than the flow recorded during saline exposure. Aspirin caused ulcer site blood flow to increase dramatically to 89 +/- 12 and 122 +/- 18 ml.min-1.100 g-1 after 15 and 30 min, whereas the adjacent nonulcerated tissue rose to 40 +/- 6 and 44 +/- 5 ml.min-1.100 g-1, respectively. The ulcer site hyperemia with acid alone suggests higher mucosal permeability in these regions allowing back-diffusion of acid and injurious agents. The present data obtained in the cat do not support the notion that ischemia plays a role in initiating nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)-induced ulcers, but rather that acute NSAID ulcers are associated initially with a hyperemia.

Effects of route of administration on the production of gastric hemorrhage in the rat by aspirin and sodium salicylate
David A Brodie, Kay F Hooke
The American journal of digestive diseases 16 (11), 985-988, 1971
Dose response curves were obtained in food-deprived rats for aspirin-induced incidence of gastric hemorrhage by four routes of administration: oral (ED50=18 mg/kg); intravenous (ED50=36 mg/kg); small intestinal (ED50=34 mg/kg); and colonic (ED50=12 mg/kg). A similar study with sodium salicylate gave a dose response curve after oral administration (ED50=33 mg/kg), but no incidence of gastric hemorrhage was produced when sodium salicylate was given by the other three routes, even at toxic dose levels. The data indicate that aspirin can produce gastric hemorrhage in the rat by parenteral as well as by oral route, but that sodium salicylate causes gastric hemorrhage in the rat only on direct contact with the gastric mucosa.

Rand56

This is beyond me.

Since I think all of this is staged theater, in that he doesn't really have the virus, I doubt he i

It's Gematria. Kabbalists use Gematria for their numbers rituals. They are ALL about the numbers. You need more proof?? Watch more of this guy's videos. He proves his points DAILY...with evidence. Numbers don't lie..it reveals fingerprints. The only time the numbers are BS propaganda, is when "They" use a fabricated number just to do their fcked up numbers rituals

OP
E
IIRC HAIDUT mentioned in a study that buffered /coated aspirin
Caused more sensitivity/bleeding than regular.
I think it was to do with the fact it sat longer in position, because
of the coating, so in effect the protective coating caused more problems.

FOR MYSELF I ALWAYS TAKE IT DISSOLVED WITH BICARB OF SODA

Mito

This is beyond me.
It appears to have worked. His doctor said Trump claims no symptoms today.

Rand56

Upcoming Quiz question: Which event had more eyeballs watching? Trump's helicopter ride, or the white Bronco chase? smh

lampofred

It appears to have worked. His doctor said Trump claims no symptoms today.

WH will never reveal anything negative about Trump's health unless the issue is so obvious that we can see it for ourselves, and even then they will try to hide it. JFK, FDR.

haidut

Forum Supporter
IIRC HAIDUT mentioned in a study that buffered /coated aspirin
Caused more sensitivity/bleeding than regular.
I think it was to do with the fact it sat longer in position, because
of the coating, so in effect the protective coating caused more problems.

FOR MYSELF I ALWAYS TAKE IT DISSOLVED WITH BICARB OF SODA

See below. All human studies. Can't find the one on buffered aspirin being worse but I am positive it is posted somewhere on the forum.
The Benefits Of Aspirin Outweigh The Bleeding Risks
GI Bleeding Risks Of Aspirin Are Grossly Overstated
Aspirin Can Slow Brain Aneurysm Growth
Aspirin Reduces Death / Complications From GI Bleeding
Aspirin Actually Decreases Risk Of Bleeding In The Brain