Transitioning From Male To Female

mrchibbs

Yh I guess some things but what about jaw structure , bone structure, shoulder width, height etc. I'm believe having a good start in life from birth will determine some of these things.

Of course, a good start in life is always the best.

But since it's out of our control, we have to make do with what is in our power.

I think much of the physical features are defined by high metabolism and androgenic hormones.

So maybe fix metabolism (which very few people do), and boost your production of androgenic hormones, by applying a little DHEA topically. And trying some of Haidut's products, along with enough stimulation from resistance training and enough rest. I don't think you can get much taller after a certain age though. But I have found some accounts of this. I do think it's possible to drastically change one's physiology if enough effort is put into it and endogenous production of steroid hormone is high.

Jing

Of course, a good start in life is always the best.

But since it's out of our control, we have to make do with what is in our power.

I think much of the physical features are defined by high metabolism and androgenic hormones.

So maybe fix metabolism (which very few people do), and boost your production of androgenic hormones, by applying a little DHEA topically. And trying some of Haidut's products, along with enough stimulation from resistance training and enough rest. I don't think you can get much taller after a certain age though. But I have found some accounts of this. I do think it's possible to drastically change one's physiology if enough effort is put into it and endogenous production of steroid hormone is high.
I'm on testosterone have been since last year around June so nearly a year few months of 600mg a week cruising around 2-300 mg most of the time , used Masteron for a few weeks a few times . Was using T3 for months but stopped this recently did seem to help with temperature and exercise tolerance but I've been ok without it but I stopped because I feel it was never really helping that much tbh . I'm lifting weights 3 times a week .

mrchibbs

I'm on testosterone have been since last year around June so nearly a year few months of 600mg a week cruising around 2-300 mg most of the time , used Masteron for a few weeks a few times . Was using T3 for months but stopped this recently did seem to help with temperature and exercise tolerance but I've been ok without it but I stopped because I feel it was never really helping that much tbh . I'm lifting weights 3 times a week .

Yeah that's not the type of effort I'm talking about.

gaze

If you cant stand being a man, your estrogen is already higher then it should be, and your T is already low. you can either multiply how bad you feel now by 100x by going through with the sex change or you can work towards increasing T and lowering estrogen which will improve how you feel. I would highly advise taking the latter choice

Momado965

There is though. That is what Ray's work is all about, it's just hard work. See quote below

Your prolonged explanation-reply to my question is something I fully grasped but what's more intriguing to me is why did you sau progesterone and dhea? Did you use them to fix the imprint to an avail? The quote of dr peat is great but for how long does one take those hormones?

Dobbler

Estrogen, Finasteride, T blockers, castration drugs ... What a cocktail of doom... Won't turn any man into Megan Fox unfortunately...

Tarmander

I am very happy with the responses in this thread...people here are sane and compassionate which makes RPF a nice place to post.

Ras

I've decided I can't really stand living as a man anymore.
So I'm going to be taking testosterone blockers and estrogen.

Ray directly told me this isn't safe, but I was wondering if they is a way to at least limit the harm.

Thank you.
God will not be pleased. He created you as a male and bought you with his blood. You were made to glorify him. Repent of this wickedness and serve him as a man. Besides, you will always be male. No matter what you wear, or what hormones you take, you will still have the Y chromosome that Jesus Christ gave you. You'll just be pretending, like a silly child. Be wise, rather, and don't destroy yourself or your testimony.

Deuteronomy 22
5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

1 Corinthians 6
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Romans 9
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Zigzag

@Ras :stop:

@mrchibbs what about "2d:4d"? Is this a valid marker? If yes and OP is androgen deficient that would explain his mental struggle, but he's not replying anyways.

mangoes

she’s probably not replying coz of these responses.

Some of you are so judgemental. What makes you the authority? Some people are transgender. Get over it.

op, cycling the progesterone/estrogen like a woman’s cycle may be helpful.

T

TheBeard

If you cant stand being a man, your estrogen is already higher then it should be, and your T is already low. you can either multiply how bad you feel now by 100x by going through with the sex change or you can work towards increasing T and lowering estrogen which will improve how you feel. I would highly advise taking the latter choice

Completely agree, that's the most sensitive answer of this thread.

OP, try maximizing your male hormones to see how that feels.
If you still don't like it, at least you will know you have explored all options

Some of you are so judgemental. What makes you the authority? Some people are transgender. Get over it.

Sometimes I wonder why there's so much disrespect here. Ray is so respectful and graceful person, one would think this place would attract same kind of minds..

ExD

Completely agree, that's the most sensitive answer of this thread.

OP, try maximizing your male hormones to see how that feels.
If you still don't like it, at least you will know you have explored all options

They specifically stated they intend to take testosterone blockers.

They specifically stated they have spoken to Peat about this.

They also have the oldest account of anyone in this thread, so it's fair to assume they're well aware of testosterone and estrogen

I can't understand how everyone thinks the OP is somehow ignorant lol

Jing

They specifically stated they intend to take testosterone blockers.

They specifically stated they have spoken to Peat about this.

They also have the oldest account of anyone in this thread, so it's fair to assume they're well aware of testosterone and estrogen

I can't understand how everyone thinks the OP is somehow ignorant lol
The thing is it is just a problem with the brain due to neurotransmitters and hormones getting a sex change wouldn't help getting a sex change is just adding to the problem, I feel like a kid most of the time not like a full grown male but that doesn't mean the solution for me is to become a kid

ExD

The thing is it is just a problem with the brain due to neurotransmitters and hormones getting a sex change wouldn't help getting a sex change is just adding to the problem, I feel like a kid most of the time not like a full grown male but that doesn't mean the solution for me is to become a kid

That's fairly presumptuous

Practically every problem in the universe is "just a problem with the brain" but if fixing the exterior helps to soothe the interior, who is anyone else to judge?

If someone makes a decision likes this and doesn't read up on how it affects those who have gone before, that is stupid and short sighted and in general, such people cannot be reasoned with in the first place.

If they are not stupid or short sighted and have done the research and genuinely believe this is the best chance they have to be happy, why inflict your opinion on their situation when they've clearly put a lot more time and thought into it?

Jing

That's fairly presumptuous

Practically every problem in the universe is "just a problem with the brain" but if fixing the exterior helps to soothe the interior, who is anyone else to judge?

If someone makes a decision likes this and doesn't read up on how it affects those who have gone before, that is stupid and short sighted and in general, such people cannot be reasoned with in the first place.

If they are not stupid or short sighted and have done the research and genuinely believe this is the best chance they have to be happy, why inflict your opinion on their situation when they've clearly put a lot more time and thought into it?
Yh I get your point like I would feel better if I was taller and few other things this is the reason I kind of feel like a kid. I just don't think changing to a female would solve issues I believe it would create more issues.

ExD

Yh I get your point like I would feel better if I was taller and few other things this is the reason I kind of feel like a kid. I just don't think changing to a female would solve issues I believe it would create more issues.

Yeah, but you aren't in their situation.

I don't really like being a man either but I would never get a sex change, I feel though I would like being a man if I was tall, had a big penis, had a good jawline , height and big penis would be all I need though to feel good as a man.

If someone could make you tall and give you a monster cawk, do you think this would create more problems for you?

Jing

Yeah, but you aren't in their situation.

If someone could make you tall and give you a monster cawk, do you think this would create more problems for you?
Na it would help me lol maybe not monster **** though probs going to cause problems from being too big lol this is different to getting sex change though being a man being tall and having a big penis would give you better quality of life tall men naturally get more respect and most women prefer tall men same with a big penis .

Momado965

He is still a

He is still a man and will always be a man. He can be a feminine man with the use of make up to feminize how he looks or robustly use feminizing hormones along with make up to further feminize himself BUT the fact remains he is still a man who resembles a woman but is not quite a woman because of his Y chromosome. A man is a man. A woman is a woman. If you are suggesting he uses progesterone and estrogen to feminize himself then you are mistakenly illogical. I would advise and suggest he uses a combination of testosterone, dht, and pregnenolone + dhea or progesterone + dhea along with thyroid hormone since he is a biological MALE who is in a pathological state. We all know a deficiency of androgen drives male pathology. There are many people in this form who had their desires reversed with peating + idealabsing. Some members moved towards a heterosexual when before they were 'gay'. Some members felt more way more masculine on pansterone k2 and d3. So therefore it is logical and sensible for OP to take androgens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals