Transitioning From Male To Female

mangoes

He is still a

He is still a man and will always be a man. He can be a feminine man with the use of make up to feminize how he looks or robustly use feminizing hormones along with make up to further feminize himself BUT the fact remains he is still a man who resembles a woman but is not quite a woman because of his Y chromosome. A man is a man. A woman is a woman. If you are suggesting he uses progesterone and estrogen to feminize himself then you are mistakenly illogical. I would advise and suggest he uses a combination of testosterone, dht, and pregnenolone + dhea or progesterone + dhea along with thyroid hormone since he is a biological MALE who is in a pathological state. We all know a deficiency of androgen drives male pathology. There are many people in this form who had their desires reversed with peating + idealabsing. Some members moved towards a heterosexual when before they were 'gay'. Some members felt more way more masculine on pansterone k2 and d3. So therefore it is logical and sensible for OP to take androgens.

I’m not suggesting the OP do anything other than cycling the hormones she’s already gonna take in order to try to reduce any harm to her organism.

I will refer to her as she and her because that’s how she identifies. I don’t really care if she has xyzgpqr chromosomes or not. I’ve never stated she will be a cis woman either. She’s a transgender woman and should be proud of that identity.

as for the one person you’re referring to I remember that thread. They were bisexual. Never homosexual. But gender and sexuality aren’t the same thing. You can be transgender and gay bi or straight

Jing

@ExD and op actually never said he feels like a woman he stated he is fed up of living as a man...

Waynish

Absolutely delusional. If all you've ever been is consciousness in a man's body, then how can you possibly know that it is the body and not the consciousness that is the problem? Why not come to terms with all of the people who have regretted & suicided after their transition? I've not seen a single transitioned person who seems honestly happy & sane.

Momado965

I’m not suggesting the OP do anything other than cycling the hormones she’s already gonna take in order to try to reduce any harm to her organism.

I will refer to her as she and her because that’s how she identifies. I don’t really care if she has xyzgpqr chromosomes or not. I’ve never stated she will be a cis woman either. She’s a transgender woman and should be proud of that identity.

as for the one person you’re referring to I remember that thread. They were bisexual. Never homosexual. But gender and sexuality aren’t the same thing. You can be transgender and gay bi or straight

Yes they are. It is people who choose to behave differently. You can address her however you both like. It does not change the fact that all 'tranwomen' are feminized men. One cannot turn a blind eye to how pathological the homosexual and transexual community is. They stated the were gay not bisexual. You are misleading memebrs. They were gay then after peating and using hormones by idealabs they 'discovered' they can be attracted to women. They maybe happy as of recently to be bisexual but the fact remains that an improved metabolsim and exogenous androgens made them more of a man or closer to heteroman for that matter.

Momado965

@ExD and op actually never said he feels like a woman he stated he is fed up of living as a man...

Well its kind of inferred that he wants to become a woman ( which he can never be. He can only resemble a true woman but manipulating himself with feminizing hormones nad make up). He doesnt have to say he wants to be a woman verbatim. We can infer that this is his intention.

ExD

Na it would help me lol maybe not monster **** though probs going to cause problems from being too big lol this is different to getting sex change though being a man being tall and having a big penis would give you better quality of life tall men naturally get more respect and most women prefer tall men same with a big penis .

Maybe the OP thinks females get more respect? Better sex? Happier life?

People will mock and judge and say "you'll never be a real woman" like that means anything. I know several guys who literally think this ***t and are so unbelievably stupid that they've actually picked up shemales by accident on nights out. I also know hetero guys on grindr that won't even talk to you unless you're a tranny...

I didn't suggest otherwise.

Jing

Well its kind of inferred that he wants to become a woman ( which he can never be. He can only resemble a true woman but manipulating himself with feminizing hormones nad make up). He doesnt have to say he wants to be a woman verbatim. We can infer that this is his intention.
Yh but there is a difference between being fed up of being a man and actually feeling like a woman which transexuals say they feel like.

Jing

Maybe the OP thinks females get more respect? Better sex? Happier life?
That's no reason to become female lol I don't think a transgenders vagina is the same as a real woman's anyway.

rei

The transition story you are being told is complete brainwashing. You are taking on a life-long burden to maintain. At some point you relaize you are not being yourself. At this point you will cry.

mangoes

Absolutely delusional. If all you've ever been is consciousness in a man's body, then how can you possibly know that it is the body and not the consciousness that is the problem? Why not come to terms with all of the people who have regretted & suicided after their transition? I've not seen a single transitioned person who seems honestly happy & sane.

detransitioning is a thing but it’s delusional to state what you’re stating. The vast majority of transgender people are happier after transitioning. How many transgender people do you actually know? Come to think of it I don’t know very many people in general who are always completely “happy or sane”

Yes they are. It is people who choose to behave differently. You can address her however you both like. It does not change the fact that all 'tranwomen' are feminized men. One cannot turn a blind eye to how pathological the homosexual and transexual community is. They stated the were gay not bisexual. You are misleading memebrs. They were gay then after peating and using hormones by idealabs they 'discovered' they can be attracted to women. They maybe happy as of recently to be bisexual but the fact remains that an improved metabolsim and exogenous androgens made them more of a man or closer to heteroman for that matter.

oh god so being attracted to women as a straight man is your choice? You choose who you’re attracted to? Even if it was just a “choice to behave differently”, which it isn’t, why is different to you bad or pathological? lol

The whole basis of your argument is that men are men coz they have an X and a Y chromosome. But what about intersex people? Who have different chromosomes? People with these conditions can and do choose to live as the gender they present as or choose to transition to which gender they feel more comfortable with. Gender doesn’t completely live in chromosomes. As for hormones well plenty of people have conditions that effect their hormone levels. See women with PCOS who have high androgens. does that make them gay or want to become a man? No every girl I know with PCOS is straight in fact.

you’re just full of bs because you live by a dogma, probably religious, trying to justify it with “science”

as for the thread that I remember. They were bisexual. If there’s another thread then I must’ve missed it. I’m not misleading anyone.

Last edited:

ExD

Peating makes me gayer than ever, so while I appreciate your opinion, it certainly isn't an accurate reflection of the homosexual condition relative to androgens

I'm 6ft 4, great jaw, muscled, hung like a skinny man hulk and socially dominant in an extremely masculine environment and the only thing Peating does is improve my stamina for all the mansex. Also, I've been openly gay my whole life but even I'll admit I can and do find women sexually attractive, I just don't want to procreate with them lol - I do notice that pretty much every insecure homo I meet prefers to identify as either vagina-phobic or "bi" (despite getting no *****) though, so it is understandable that some people may become more comfortable in their own skin following the advice of Doc Peat.

That's no reason to become female lol I don't think a transgenders vagina is the same as a real woman's anyway.

More respect, happiness and sex is no reason?

So if she wanted a bigger **** for those reasons, it's understandable...but when she wants less **** for those reasons, it makes no sense?

But yes. I think it is fair to say that a transgender vagina is not anatomically identical to a natural vagina. However, I imagine it functions fairly similarly when it is getting pummelled by the cawk.

LUH 3417

How will you menstruate? Will your period sync with the moon? Will you ovulate? Will you have the internal world of a female just by taking hormones?

I have compassion for you. But I also don’t understand your desire. Femininity isn’t a spectacle. You can’t reduce femininity to hormonal blockers and inducers. Each one of us has our yin and yang energies.

redsun

detransitioning is a thing but it’s delusional to state what you’re stating. The vast majority of transgender people are happier after transitioning. How many transgender people do you actually know? Come to think of it I don’t know very many people in general who are completely “happy or sane”

oh god so being attracted to women as a straight man is your choice? You choose who you’re attracted to? Even if it was just a “choice to behave differently”, which it isn’t, why is different to you bad or pathological? lol

The whole basis of your argument is that men are men coz they have an X and a Y chromosome. But what about intersex people? Who have different chromosomes? People with these conditions can and do choose to live as the gender they present as or choose to transition to which gender they feel more comfortable with. Gender doesn’t live in chromosomes. As for hormones well plenty of people have conditions that effect their hormone levels. See women with PCOS who have high androgens. does that make them gay or want to become a man? No every girl I know with PCOS is straight in fact.

you’re just full of bs because you live by a dogma, probably religious, trying to justify it with “science”

as for the thread that I remember. They were bisexual. If there’s another thread then I must’ve missed it. I’m not misleading anyone.

Its hormonal and its based in brain chemical imbalance as well. Women who grow up with normal brain development and chemical balance and get screwed up hormones will still be straight as you said. You get born in this world with brain chemical issues you are more prone to homo and other non-typical sexual behaviors. And because of the unhealthy world we live in these people get hormonal imbalances and get even worse.

Your sex is in your chromosomes, gender is not a real concept. Intersex is an exception, not the rule. You are seriously just completely ok with OP the moment he says hes transitioning and you will defend and defend this stupidity that is his transitioning when there are better options for him for being more satisfied in his life.

He literally writes "I've decided I can't really stand living as a man anymore". He is expecting he will live easier as a woman and he is so deep down in the abyss that he thinks this is his only option. Clearly OP is a typical low status, non-androgenic male that most people would not consider a man and he is having severe problems coping with this. Low androgens AT LEAST, possible lack of certain neurotransmitters or severe imbalances preventing display of masculine behavior and ability for OP to integrate into the world as a male is impaired.

It is literally 100x better for OP to take all the steroids he needs to and even take amphetamines just so he can feel for a glimpse what an optimized male is supposed to feel like then to mutilate himself and still not get the thing he is looking for or end up in a worse place because he can't go back. Literally just be as sexually deviant as you want, better than mutilating yourself. Do whatever you need to that doesnt involve mutilation.

Last edited:

ExD

Its hormonal and its based in brain chemical imbalance as well. Women who grow up with normal brain development and chemical balance and get screwed up hormones will still be straight as you said. You get born in this world with brain chemical issues you are more prone to homo and other non-typical sexual behaviors. And because of the unhealthy world we live in these people get hormonal imbalances and get even worse.

Your sex is in your chromosomes, gender is not a real concept.

"Concept" by definition, is not real. So gender is by definition, conceptual.

Intersex is an exception, not the rule. You are seriously just completely ok with OP the moment he says hes transitioning and you will defend and defend this stupidity that his transitioning when there are better options for him being more satisfied in his life.

I can't speak for mangoes, but I'm not defending the OP. I'm arguing against anyone who thinks they understand the OP's situation better than they do. For example, calling them stupid because they do something you can't understand is the height of ignorance. I don't understand it either, but I'm not wasting my time arguing against it. I'm wasting my time arguing in favor of it, so that I might actually learn something since nobody else is bothering to do so lol - thus far, nothing to report ^_^

redsun

"Concept" by definition, is not real. So gender is by definition, conceptual.

Oh boy here we go.

I can't speak for mangoes, but I'm not defending the OP. I'm arguing against anyone who thinks they understand the OP's situation better than they do. For example, calling them stupid because they do something you can't understand is the height of ignorance. I don't understand it either, but I'm not wasting my time arguing against it. I'm wasting my time arguing in favor of it, so that I might actually learn something since nobody else is bothering to do so lol - thus far, nothing to report ^_^

I dont think OP is stupid. OP is in a very bad place, and the thing he seeks to do is stupid. I stand by my recommendation for him to take all the steroids and ritalin he needs to get himself back in the game and so he can understand why being a man is such a gift.

Sure he'll be living using meds, but it'll still give a glimpse of what its like and he can really find some satisfaction without chopping his balls off and ruining the rest of his life.

ExD

Oh boy here we go.

Yes. I will actually highlight ***t that is demonstrably inaccurate.

Brace yourself, son.

I dont think OP is stupid. OP is in a very bad place, and the thing he seeks to do is stupid. I stand by my recommendation for him to take all the steroids and ritalin he needs to get himself back in the game and so he can understand why being a man is such a gift.

Sure he'll be living using meds, but it'll still give a glimpse of what its like and he can really find some satisfaction without chopping his balls off and ruining the rest of his life.

What if that's all been tried and tested and the end result is he's here, asking for advice on how to minimize damage from a decision he clearly understands could be harmful?

Like I said, I can't understand why everyone just assumes the OP is ignorant. Desperate, maybe, but I'd assume they've put more time and effort into understanding this than I ever will, and that's before we accept that they've likely lived with this on their mind for what I can only assume to be most of their life?

Pumping someone full of steroids and whatever else is pretty much exactly what the OP is asking advice for - the only problem you seem to have is that instead of asking for testosterone and ritalin so that they can fit into your understanding of health and happiness, they are asking for estrogen.

redsun

Yes. I will actually highlight ***t that is demonstrably inaccurate.

Brace yourself, son.

What if that's all been tried and tested and the end result is he's here, asking for advice on how to minimize damage from a decision he clearly understands could be harmful?

Like I said, I can't understand why everyone just assumes the OP is ignorant. Desperate, maybe, but I'd assume they've put more time and effort into understanding this than I ever will, and that's before we accept that they've likely lived with this on their mind for what I can only assume to be most of their life?

Pumping someone full of steroids and whatever else is pretty much exactly what the OP is asking advice for - the only problem you seem to have is that instead of asking for testosterone and ritalin so that they can fit into your understanding of health and happiness, they are asking for estrogen.

Pumping testosterone and DHT aligns with his actual physiology. Pumping himself full of progesterone and estrogen as well as testosterone blockers is incompatible. Both are not optimal but guess what, it makes more sense when you have male physiology to take male hormones. Has nothing at all do with my idea of health and happiness and everything to do with what is more correct for his physiology.

ExD

Pumping testosterone and DHT aligns with his actual physiology. Pumping himself full of progesterone and estrogen as well as testosterone blockers is incompatible. Both are not optimal but guess what, it makes more sense when you have male physiology to take male hormones. Has nothing at all do with my idea of health and happiness and everything to do with what is more correct for his physiology.

How does this help them?

Maybe they have better test/estrogen than you, and literally understand the masculine state more than either of us, but is still tired of it? We don't know, and imo even if we did know, and the OP was in a poor state of health, there is no reason to assume improving the metabolism by jacking up on roids will affect something which you yourself pointed out begins before birth.

I don't think it's wise to advise people to take hormones, but I do think it can help by pointing out things you know to be dangerous. If they accept and understand the risks, the decision and consequences are on them

redsun

How does this help them?

Maybe they have better test/estrogen than you, and literally understand the masculine state more than either of us, but is still tired of it? We don't know, and imo even if we did know, and the OP was in a poor state of health, there is no reason to assume improving the metabolism by jacking up on roids will affect something which you yourself pointed out begins before birth.

I don't think it's wise to advise people to take hormones, but I do think it can help by pointing out things you know to be dangerous. If they accept and understand the risks, the decision and consequences are on them

A man who had very good androgen levels and did not have a severe neurochemical balance would never get tired of being a man. No such thing.

Yes it would definitely help him tremendously by masculinizing his brain and body more and amplifying his physiology. This will make him feel better. Thats why I also said amphetamines which will also make the brain more masculine because of the increase in catecholamines and it will also treats his depression which he likely has. If he doesn't like the life he lives, he will be depressed (and likely is) just like the man who lives in new york city working in an office building who longs for country life in kansas.

The best option is to improve the androgens and neurochemical balances with optimal diet and lifestyle but in reality its not always doable. Like I said both ways are bad, but taking steroids and things like amph is much better and safer than what OP wants to do.

ExD

A man who had very good androgen levels and did not have a severe neurochemical balance would never get tired of being a man. No such thing.

Why?

Yes it would definitely help him tremendously by masculinizing his brain and body more and amplifying his physiology. This will make him feel better. Thats why I also said amphetamines which will also make the brain more masculine because of the increase in catecholamines and it will also treats his depression which he likely has. If he doesn't like the life he lives, he will be depressed (and likely is) just like the man who lives in new york city working in an office building who longs for country life in kansas.

The best option is to improve the androgens and neurochemical balances with optimal diet and lifestyle but in reality its not always doable. Like I said both ways are bad, but taking steroids and things like amph is much better and safer than what OP wants to do.

What do you think would make the OP happy?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals