Transitioning From Male To Female

redsun

Because they would be well aligned in their body and in their life and would get all the pleasures and happiness a man with good androgens and brain function would get.

What do you think would make the OP happy?

Same thing that would make everyone else happy, living a satisfying, pleasurable life. And no I dont think transitioning gives you the chance at that. It reduces the chance of that happening.

ExD

Because they would be well aligned in their body and in their life and would get all the pleasures and happiness a man with good androgens and brain function would get.

I didn't ask that...I asked why this perfect man, can never grow tired of life as a man.

You're idealising being a strong man as some insurmountable experience...like realizing nirvana haha. Can you not imagine some big alpha man tank wanting to dress up in their gf's panties?

Same thing that would make everyone else happy, living a satisfying, pleasurable life. And no I dont think transitioning gives you the chance at that. It reduces the chance of that happening.

What makes you say that? Are transgendered people generally far worse off after transition?

redsun

I didn't ask that...I asked why this perfect man, can never grow tired of life as a man.

You're idealising being a strong man as some insurmountable experience...like realizing nirvana haha. Can you not imagine some big alpha man tank wanting to dress up in their gf's panties?

What makes you say that? Are transgendered people generally far worse off after transition?

Closest thing to nirvana is actualizing your potential as a man or as a woman and living life that is compatible with your physiology. If someone in there essence, is fully a man and as such their mind is fully aligned with their body how can they grow tired of it? Does a lion grow tired of being a lion? Does a monkey grow tired of being a monkey, swinging around on trees and doing things monkeys do?

A big bad alpha wanting to try on his gf's panties? Yeh maybe out of boredom and for a laugh but how is this the same as this man growing tired of being a man and wanting to become a woman?

Because transitioning denies your physiology. I firmly believe accepting and working with and not against your physiology is necessary for having a satisfying, pleasurable life experience. Transitioning completely turns this on its head.

gaze

Im not sure if this is from poor mental health before the transition, or from after the transition because the excess hormones, probably both, but most studies show anywhere from 50-80% of transgenders are to varying degrees suicidal. there are a lot of factors to this, such as acceptance in society as well which cant be overlooked

ExD

Closing thing to nirvana is actualizing your potential as a man or as a woman and living life that is compatible with your physiology. If someone in there essence, is fully a man and as such their mind is fully aligned with their body how can they grow tired of it? Does a lion grow tired of being a lion? Does a monkey grow tired of being a monkey, swinging around on trees and doing things monkeys do?

Buddha was a prince, pampered from birth with the finest clothes, the best food, the perfect women, and he grew tired of it. He walked off into isolation, starvation and darkness, and he found nirvana...ironically he described the weak, ignorant human mind like a monkey, something that needed to be tamed and mastered - not endorsed as akin to the "perfect man"

He was probably the perfect definition of human health and I think it is only natural one will grow tired of pleasure, as it is, inevitably, fleeting. Hence why I am so curious as to why you think high test dudes wouldn't suffer such an affliction such as existentialism. Surely they'd be the most likely victims of it?

A big bad alpha wanting to try on his gf's panties? Yeh maybe out of boredom and for a laugh but how is this the same as this man growing tired of being a man and wanting to become a woman?

The most attractive hetero guys I know - high energy, great social status, outstanding genetics, are almost exclusively into cross dressing, bondage, and submission, as far as sexual identities go.

You think it's just because of boredom, or for a laugh? It's a pretty involved thing for these dudes. I know two that have their own panties

The reason I ask is because I see a lot of correlation between strong men, and associated transexual behaviours. Whereas you seem to find it not only impossible, but contemptible.

Because transitioning denies your physiology. I firmly believe accepting and working with and not against your physiology is necessary for having a satisfying, pleasurable life experience. Transitioning completely turns this on its head.

What about in reality, though?

ExD

Im not sure if this is from poor mental health before the transition, or from after the transition because the excess hormones, probably both, but most studies show anywhere from 50-80% of transgenders are to varying degrees suicidal. there are a lot of factors to this, such as acceptance in society as well which cant be overlooked

I've read similar but it is before transition iirc

Personally I can't imagine long term happiness from cosmetic surgery, but it is possible that if one truly hates their sexual identity, it may be the only viable option atm, so I'd like to hope those numbers go down post-op.

mrchibbs

@ExD

I think much more people would be curious/explorative in a sexual sense if they were free from the shackles of social stigma.
It seems to me like high energy people are typically much less rigid about their sexuality and how they perceive the world.

Like personally, I've never had a very high libido (probably a consequence of being hypo for very long), and typically I've been almost exclusively attracted in women,
but at times I've found some men attractive, and I suppose if I had more energy I might have been open to experimenting more.

Some friends of mine are extremely successful, brillant, confident and have mostly been with women, but they are typically also unashamed about their sexual desires and experimentations. I mean David Bowie clearly had spurts of transsexual behaviours, was he less ''alpha'' for it? Whatever alpha means.

T

TheBeard

They specifically stated they intend to take testosterone blockers.

They specifically stated they have spoken to Peat about this.

They also have the oldest account of anyone in this thread, so it's fair to assume they're well aware of testosterone and estrogen

I can't understand how everyone thinks the OP is somehow ignorant lol

Never assume anything, always verify and test

opethfeldt

I don't personally understand why someone who doesn't feel like a man would then decide it's a good idea to try and reverse their physiology completely to become a woman. If you think about it, even a highly feminized man is still closer to the male side of the spectrum than the female. Why would you not simply seek to become more masculine? You're using hormones either way. Simply add in male hormones instead of female. I think the only reason this is so common is because it's easier to obtain estrogen and progesterone, legally speaking, than it is to obtain testosterone or DHT.

mangoes

The reason I ask is because I see a lot of correlation between strong men, and associated transexual behaviours. Whereas you seem to find it not only impossible, but contemptible.
For sure, they’re everywhere

ExD

@ExD

I think much more people would be curious/explorative in a sexual sense if they were free from the shackles of social stigma.
It seems to me like high energy people are typically much less rigid about their sexuality and how they perceive the world.

Like personally, I've never had a very high libido (probably a consequence of being hypo for very long), and typically I've been almost exclusively attracted in women,
but at times I've found some men attractive, and I suppose if I had more energy I might have been open to experimenting more.

Some friends of mine are extremely successful, brillant, confident and have mostly been with women, but they are typically also unashamed about their sexual desires and experimentations. I mean David Bowie clearly had spurts of transsexual behaviours, was he less ''alpha'' for it? Whatever alpha means.

Alpha is a word for people preoccupied with social status lol

I agree to an extent, though I think a lot of people repress their sexuality, and it can become a toxic thing - something they can't engage with properly and as such it begins to warp their perspective. For example, organised religion and pederasty. That is not to say transgenderism is warped, because it certainly manifests consistently throughout history

I have a high libido but I don't like people, so there is a conflict of interest between my junk and my head most of the time lol. I can definitely enjoy sex with a woman but it would be purely platonic and I don't usually see the point as I am instinctively attracted to guys.

mrchibbs

Alpha is a word for people preoccupied with social status lol

I agree to an extent, though I think a lot of people repress their sexuality, and it can become a toxic thing - something they can't engage with properly and as such it begins to warp their perspective. For example, organised religion and pederasty. That is not to say transgenderism is warped, because it certainly manifests consistently throughout history

I have a high libido but I don't like people, so there is a conflict of interest between my junk and my head most of the time lol. I can definitely enjoy sex with a woman but it would be purely platonic and I don't usually see the point as I am instinctively attracted to guys.

It's ok, you know yourself and what you like, i.e. guys, but you're open to the fact that at any given time, there may be a certain woman with whom you're unusually attracted to. I really do believe nobody is 100% gay or heterosexual, we are all on a spectrum and we can be attracted to anybody at a given time, and some people can steer us out of our normal preferences. I think sexual urges are suppressed by society and in time, it can warp perspective.

Personally, I can definitely say that restoring thyroid function + using exogenous hormones has altered my sexual senses in a positive way.

gaze

It's ok, you know yourself and what you like, i.e. guys, but you're open to the fact that at any given time, there may be a certain woman with whom you're unusually attracted to. I really do believe nobody is 100% gay or heterosexual, we are all on a spectrum and we can be attracted to anybody at a given time, and some people can steer us out of our normal preferences. I think sexual urges are suppressed by society and in time, it can warp perspective.

Personally, I can definitely say that restoring thyroid function + using exogenous hormones has altered my sexual senses in a positive way.

how can you be sure that its "normal" though? for example, if we know estrogen can produce excessive libido in some cases, then is it not possible that being sexually attracted to a variety of different beings is your body and hormonal imbalance tricking you in a sense?

mrchibbs

how can you be sure that its "normal" though? for example, if we know estrogen can produce excessive libido in some cases, then is it not possible that being sexually attracted to a variety of different beings is your body and hormonal imbalance tricking you in a sense?

Sure I guess, I have experienced a ''normalizing'' of sexual interest by fixing thyroid, and I've also experienced heightened libido during high estrogen/sickness period and it typically isn't a really satisfying type of sexual energy. You're right that abnormal endocrine systems can trick us into certain patterns.

My intuition tells me however, that we're all capable of being attracted to both sexes, and that it is a normal thing. I maybe wrong of course. I'm not negating the fact that there is something uniquely beautiful in a healthy male-female relationship, but I'm not inclined to think that exploratory sexual behaviour is out of the norm. In fact, I suspect it reflects a high energy state, reflective of the curiosity traits seen in children, but with the added dimension of sexual maturity. (if that makes sense)

Momado965

detransitioning is a thing but it’s delusional to state what you’re stating. The vast majority of transgender people are happier after transitioning. How many transgender people do you actually know? Come to think of it I don’t know very many people in general who are always completely “happy or sane”

oh god so being attracted to women as a straight man is your choice? You choose who you’re attracted to? Even if it was just a “choice to behave differently”, which it isn’t, why is different to you bad or pathological? lol

The whole basis of your argument is that men are men coz they have an X and a Y chromosome. But what about intersex people? Who have different chromosomes? People with these conditions can and do choose to live as the gender they present as or choose to transition to which gender they feel more comfortable with. Gender doesn’t completely live in chromosomes. As for hormones well plenty of people have conditions that effect their hormone levels. See women with PCOS who have high androgens. does that make them gay or want to become a man? No every girl I know with PCOS is straight in fact.

you’re just full of bs because you live by a dogma, probably religious, trying to justify it with “science”

as for the thread that I remember. They were bisexual. If there’s another thread then I must’ve missed it. I’m not misleading anyone.

That is not my base of my argument. The Y chromosome is symptomatic of a born male human. That is it. Y chromosone itself does not exert any androgenic effects in a sense if you were to isolate it and inject to men or women. The male hormones and their derivatives is what makes a man who is attracted to women an actual man. This is the general rule and anything otherwise is a pathology. A malfunctioning man is man who cannot desire a woman even he looks healthy because men and women are made for each other and any same sex desire is pathological. Some men with low testosterone due to stress are still into women but cannot bed them and as we know raising metabolism and improving androgens will make that happen. I will point to you how sick (in a medical sense) the homosexual/transexual community is. If you look at the gay community you will find it pathological in every sense because for one to be homosexual or transexual he has to undergo extreme stress whether its an absence of a father (stressful) or a domineering mother and a passive father (stressful) or molestation (stressful) and lastly and shity environment in the womb ( worst of them all and very stressful). It can be a combination of all these stressful factors. The gay community is very serotonergic, estrogenic, and cortisolic. Many gay folk abuse substances; the majority. We all know that abusing a substance is an attempt to control stress. Stress is sickness when prolonged and not dealt with protectively. Lastly, PCOS is an estrogenic state as androgens are anticystic and since its an estrogenic state then there is no wonder not every girl you know is straight.
- As far as choice goes then yes, we choose who we are attracted to whether one is heterosexual or pathologically homosexual/bisexual but this another seemingly related subject but its not.

mrchibbs

That is not my base of my argument. The Y chromosome is symptomatic of a born male human. That is it. Y chromosone itself does not exert any androgenic effects in a sense if you were to isolate it and inject to men or women. The male hormones and their derivatives is what makes a man who is attracted to women an actual man. This is the general rule and anything otherwise is a pathology. A malfunctioning man is man who cannot desire a woman even he looks healthy because men and women are made for each other and any same sex desire is pathological. Some men with low testosterone due to stress are still into women but cannot bed them and as we know raising metabolism and improving androgens will make that happen. I will point to you how sick (in a medical sense) the homosexual/transexual community is. If you look at the gay community you will find it pathological in every sense because for one to be homosexual or transexual he has to undergo extreme stress whether its an absence of a father (stressful) or a domineering mother and a passive father (stressful) or molestation (stressful) and lastly and shity environment in the womb ( worst of them all and very stressful). It can be a combination of all these stressful factors. The gay community is very serotonergic, estrogenic, and cortisolic. Many gay folk abuse substances; the majority. We all know that abusing a substance is an attempt to control stress. Stress is sickness when prolonged and not dealt with protectively. Lastly, PCOS is an estrogenic state as androgens are anticystic and since its an estrogenic state then there is no wonder not every girl you know is straight.
- As far as choice goes then yes, we choose who we are attracted to whether one is heterosexual or pathologically homosexual/bisexual but this another seemingly related subject but its not.

You're making very good points, but much of the factors you talk about set patterns during early development, and I don't think it can be altered (i.e. making a 180) by fixing the hormonal profile.

ExD

That is not my base of my argument. The Y chromosome is symptomatic of a born male human. That is it. Y chromosone itself does not exert any androgenic effects in a sense if you were to isolate it and inject to men or women. The male hormones and their derivatives is what makes a man who is attracted to women an actual man. This is the general rule and anything otherwise is a pathology.

No. The male hormones do not determine sexuality. There are genes associated with attraction to both sexes and there is no correlation I've ever seen between genetics, sexuality, and whatever indeterminate pathology you are trying to describe.

A malfunctioning man is man who cannot desire a woman even he looks healthy because men and women are made for each other and any same sex desire is pathological.

Why u fink dat?

Homosexuality has two causative features; birth rate and prenatal stress - when the mother produces a lot of boys, the chances for gaybies goes up. When the mother is stressed during birth, the chance for gaybies also goes up.

This suggests gays are not malfunctioning, but are instead intended to look after and protect the family and primarily the mother in times of danger and stress. It is perhaps for this reason that homosexuality is also heavily associated with increased intelligence, compassion and cooperation - unlike their siblings who will fight and die to pass on strong genes, the gaybies grow up to protect the group and advance the tribe without the hindrance of kids.

Some men with low testosterone due to stress are still into women but cannot bed them and as we know raising metabolism and improving androgens will make that happen.

Will it really tho? :S

I will point to you how sick (in a medical sense) the homosexual/transexual community is. If you look at the gay community you will find it pathological in every sense because for one to be homosexual or transexual he has to undergo extreme stress whether its an absence of a father (stressful) or a domineering mother and a passive father (stressful) or molestation (stressful) and lastly and shity environment in the womb ( worst of them all and very stressful). It can be a combination of all these stressful factors.

I've already pointed out the correlation between mother's stress during pregnancy and increased gaybies, but I will also suggest that many environmental stressors and familial problems only arise because of general ignorance surrounding sex. That is, having a bad dad doesn't make you gay, but if you are gay, having a bad dad is probz not gonna help

The gay community is very serotonergic, estrogenic, and cortisolic. Many gay folk abuse substances; the majority. We all know that abusing a substance is an attempt to control stress.

Maybe...except I think people can abuse substances for all sorts of reasons. I mean, there is a thing called fun. It is great. Coffee?

As far as choice goes then yes, we choose who we are attracted to whether one is heterosexual or pathologically homosexual/bisexual but this another seemingly related subject but its not.

Why did you choose to be heterosexual, instead of bisexual?

Last edited:

Momado965

Peating makes me gayer than ever, so while I appreciate your opinion, it certainly isn't an accurate reflection of the homosexual condition relative to androgens

I'm 6ft 4, great jaw, muscled, hung like a skinny man hulk and socially dominant in an extremely masculine environment and the only thing Peating does is improve my stamina for all the mansex. Also, I've been openly gay my whole life but even I'll admit I can and do find women sexually attractive, I just don't want to procreate with them lol - I do notice that pretty much every insecure homo I meet prefers to identify as either vagina-phobic or "bi" (despite getting no *****) though, so it is understandable that some people may become more comfortable in their own skin following the advice of Doc Peat.

More respect, happiness and sex is no reason?

So if she wanted a bigger **** for those reasons, it's understandable...but when she wants less **** for those reasons, it makes no sense?

But yes. I think it is fair to say that a transgender vagina is not anatomically identical to a natural vagina. However, I imagine it functions fairly similarly when it is getting pummelled by the cawk.

A homosexual can be timid or dominant that is not the argument. Timidity or dominance is a serotonergic state btw. Confidance and assertion are not the same thing as dominance. You can have all the mansex you as you put but that doesnt change the pathological state you are in and many homosexuals like youself. You can try testosterone and dht or dht alone and with time your homosexual desire will subside. Its been done before with dht derivatives and study is somewhere in this form. The study is not so surprising given that in a non pathological state a man will act like a man in every aspect of his life and this includes ******* and beding women which women enjoy very much. In a pathological state a man is less of a man and doesnt desire a women and often can not act like a man which is also discussed in this forum by some member who has become more masculine following haidut's advice on k2 and pansterone or maybe some other combination of supplement that improve androgens along with . The penis is meant to enter the vagina not the ***hole.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals