Female, needing to raise testosterone levels.

SonOfEurope

Wow... I envy you. I live in the city.... Not downtown, got plenty of green space around me but it's an apartment building next to a relatively busy street so it's far from optimal.

If your periods are normal and progesterone output already is high then other than the above given advice I would focus on short burst strength training, lowering body fat to maybe around 22-23% (I think this is the lowest healthiest for a female) eating most fats later in day to optimize sugar burning during the day and vitamin K full spectrum with occasional aspirin.... All this is pointless without lowering stress, if I was a woman trying to raise endogenous T I'd also do things like listen to more masculine music and engaging in rougher activities.... The good thing is at least your progesterone production is good.

Testosterone is the precursor of E2 and it peaks just before estrogen in the female cycle, that's when is focus on these things the most in your case.

I'll leave further replies to more knowledgeable members. Best of luck OP.

SonOfEurope

One last thing.

Just read the 130lb at 5'4... Forget what I wrote of lowering fat you cannot possibly be much higher than that... Shift focus to burst training (but careful.... No injuries) and providing your body all systemic precursors including the B vitamins. I would go for food instead of supps with the exception of niacinamide only, which is quite androgenic btw.

In terms of libido I believe even in women the conversion of some T to DHT has to be involved, but of course baseline production of the precursor must be optimal to start.

I would lower muscle meat for gelatinous cuts, I wouldn't try androstenedione until last... After cortisol was elevated for some time things can take time to return to optimal.

I'm male but never tried pine pollen.... Maybe I'll try and see... In my case I used progest-E to save my life, wasn't anti androgenic for me. Quite anabolic, I still use P4 in low doses, K1+K2, occasional aspirin and my T is the 600's. Can't complain.

freyasam

I just started two days ago so a little soon.

Plus, when testing female hormone levels we've gata do it at very specific times in our cycle to see the rhythms. So the next time I do a hormone test will be in a few months to give things time & then it takes about a month to collect all of the samples.
Hi, hope you're making progress with your symptoms.

Which times in our cycle should women test our hormones? I used to do follicular, post menses but not sure now.

I suspect I'm low T. Quite overweight, disabled from CFS/ME at 42, chronic pain, depressed, Peating 8 years and tons of progest-e and t3/t4 thyroid that haven't addressed many symptoms. Need to test hormones, but want to try the pine pollen. The source you mentioned no longer carries the synergy blend. Which of these do you recommend, please?

Also saw in another thread you linked your youtube -- how cool! I've watched your channel before but didn't know you were into peat. So happy to find a peaty herbalist!!

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Hi, hope you're making progress with your symptoms.

Which times in our cycle should women test our hormones? I used to do follicular, post menses but not sure now.

I suspect I'm low T. Quite overweight, disabled from CFS/ME at 42, chronic pain, depressed, Peating 8 years and tons of progest-e and t3/t4 thyroid that haven't addressed many symptoms. Need to test hormones, but want to try the pine pollen. The source you mentioned no longer carries the synergy blend. Which of these do you recommend, please?

Also saw in another thread you linked your youtube -- how cool! I've watched your channel before but didn't know you were into peat. So happy to find a peaty herbalist!!
So the way I corrected my T was in all honesty to stop using progesterone, it represses testosterone & since women barely have any to begin with it's a huge issue.

Typically when you order the hormone testing kits (from like everywell or let's get checked) they're having you take samples from all 3 phases of your cycle.

I like the ponderosa pollen myself but lodgepole is a solid runner up. I'm also cycling with it to where I'm only using it in the first two weeks of my cycle so right when I'm done bleeding up until a few days before ovulation.

Hope this helps some!

freyasam

So the way I corrected my T was in all honesty to stop using progesterone, it represses testosterone & since women barely have any to begin with it's a huge issue.

Typically when you order the hormone testing kits (from like everywell or let's get checked) they're having you take samples from all 3 phases of your cycle.

I like the ponderosa pollen myself but lodgepole is a solid runner up. I'm also cycling with it to where I'm only using it in the first two weeks of my cycle so right when I'm done bleeding up until a few days before ovulation.

Hope this helps some!
Great, thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals