Transdermal Glycine

I’m interested in trying out transdermal Glycine. I would like to know if anyone else here has done this and what their experience has been when compared to oral supplementation. Would there be any benefit in compared to just taking it orally, might it be even more effective as certain other transdermal supplements are? I am wondering in terms of delivery what the most effective transdermal method would be, e.g. 5% glycine 15% ethanol and 80% water. Would simply a few grams of glycine dissolved in water be enough to get it to absorb effectively?

OP
Captain_Coconut
bump

OP
Captain_Coconut
Why transdermal?
Mainly I would like to know: "Would there be any benefit in compared to just taking it orally, might it be even more effective as certain other transdermal supplements are? "

Mauritio

did you try it out ?
i once tried taurine on scrotum . it hard to say what it did . but i certrainly got on overload of it :D

Sunrise

I’m interested in trying out transdermal Glycine. I would like to know if anyone else here has done this and what their experience has been when compared to oral supplementation. Would there be any benefit in compared to just taking it orally, might it be even more effective as certain other transdermal supplements are? I am wondering in terms of delivery what the most effective transdermal method would be, e.g. 5% glycine 15% ethanol and 80% water. Would simply a few grams of glycine dissolved in water be enough to get it to absorb effectively?
gonna try retaining bone broth on my gums today to regenrate. Where, how often, how much, how long, have you tried yourself? To which effects?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals