Transdermal ATP in General, But Also Cardenosine in Particular

I've used Cardenosine for a while. It's energizing effects are superb if it's used at least a moderate dose of 10-20 drops transdermally. But it lasts only around half a week of daily use at that rate, because other effects begin to interfere which are caused by it's B6 content. I know this because I've tried pure B6 many times from different sources, & it causes the same peculiar mental symptoms, especially the P5P form. I've also tried inosine seperately. I therefore attribute these energy-producing effects to the ATP content. I wanna make a simple ATP transdermal in water to test it's effects. In researching this, a series of questions have arisen which need answering which I can't answer.

1. Going through my notes, I see Dr. Peat once advised that if taking ATP supplementally, to take it bound to magnesium because free ATP has more trouble getting into the cell, & because free extracellular ATP acts as some kind of danger signal to summon inflammation, while bound-ATP likely doesn't. I assume the latter is due to the body's perception that free ATP is indicative of recent uncontrolled cell death. This was in an episode of Generative Energy, but I didn't note which episode.
@haidut , what's your opinion of this? Cardenosine's ingredients simply list ATP - is it bound to anything? Can what it's bound to pass through skin, or does only the ATP pass through?

2. There aren't many pure ATP powders on the market. Most are bound to sodium, like the one I chose (BulkStimulants.com "Peak ATP" powder). It's ATP disodium. I need to know if this would suit an aqueous transdermal mix. Will the ATP pass the skin still bound to the salt, or will only the ATP pass leaving the salt on the skin surface?

3. What would be the best powder on the market with which to make this mix?

4. What's the best concentration & water temperature to use?

I can't find these answers anywhere. Thank you all if you can help me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals