Superhumaness

Hi all

Hoping for some wisdom and support.

For 7 weeks I have been dealing with an infestation of my body (probably my home too). They are microscopic mites. I cannot see them but I have black dots and what looks like tiny black single wings (not saying that is what it is but it is what it looks like iunder magnifying glass). I feel little tiny dots on my skin but they don't move. I can however feel 'things' drop onto my face from my hair and I have red spots on my skin.
I went to dr and they were useless. I tried permethrin topically twice and ivermectin topically and every day for 4 weeks orally.
Treatments I have tried
Permethrin
Ozone
Vit C - IV
Glutathione - IV
Topical and oral Ivermectin
Fenbendazole
Black Walnut, clove, wormwood
Neem on skin and in tea
matcha
Thyroid
Serrapeptase
zinc/iodine/copper
NAC
distilled water
MSM
progesterone
DHEA

I shower and bath once a day each. Borax/hyrdogen peroxide/bicarb/acv/epsom in the bath

I have tried bathing and oral MMS for 2 weeks.

Lemon water every morning 2 lemons

I clean my house 2 hours every day. Vacuum/steam/chlorox/amonia every surface I touchl
House fogged 2 times and car also. I wear clothes once then wash them and my sheets/etc I change every day and wash/dry on high heat.

I also am using many of Dr Robert Cassar's cleaning protocols - vodka skin scrub, ear and nose treatments

Oh and the nano triangle from Tony Pantellesco

It is still happening.
I am very depressed with all this. No end in sight.

Can anyone help??
Thank you

Mayonnaise kills lice by suffocation. I was babysitting a couple of little girls overnight, when I discovered late at night that they had a horrible case of lice. Looking on the internet I decided to go the mayo route, massaging it thick into their hair and scalp, and wrapped their heads up in plastic wrap. I let them take a good long bath and an hour later shampooed their hair out and it seemed to have done the trick.

OP
S

Superhumaness

Mayonnaise kills lice by suffocation. I was babysitting a couple of little girls overnight, when I discovered late at night that they had a horrible case of lice. Looking on the internet I decided to go the mayo route, massaging it thick into their hair and scalp, and wrapped their heads up in plastic wrap. I let them take a good long bath and an hour later shampooed their hair out and it seemed to have done the trick.
Wow. An hour to cure it would be a miracle!! Thank you. I'll try it.

Bluebell

If you cannot see them, but can see them through a magnifying glass, capture some. Make contact with a parasitology department at a university or similar (tropical disesases research places can also have the resources for this). Get them identified. Then you can know what you are dealing with and find out exactly what will kill them.
Update us!

Wow. An hour to cure it would be a miracle!! Thank you. I'll try it.
You may have to pick a day off and leave it on all day to be sure, as there are conflicting opinions. I liked the plastic over the head so it isn’t messy, plus it keeps air from getting in. I see that olive oil is recommended now too….

View: https://youtu.be/csN0P_dppgo

Last edited:

Dapose

Forum Supporter
@Superhumaness
Hello. I wonder if you have the ability to post a picture of these mites or have compared them to any online pictures of mites you have found?

I wanted to ask if you have ever been diagnosed as a hypochondriac or looked into it?
I’m curious as almost everything you posted that you tried to remedy the problem would surely kill mites although it sounds more like Lice to me.
You said you went to a doctor and they were useless? I just can’t imagine a doctor couldn’t help you with lice or some large infection… Wouldn’t a doctor have identified the problem for you?

I mean with lice you shave your head and have to wash everything in your home everyday for 2 weeks or they will just keep living in your hair if they are lice.
Do you have raccoons living in your attic or chimney?
Raccoons or there poop is the only thing I’ve ever herd of having serious parasitic mites other then some 3rd world sh/.t.
Best of luck.

baudoman

@Superhumaness
Sorry to hear about this and I can imagine it's probably one of the most frustrating things to go through.

I know of a child recently who had the most persistent lice I've ever seen. Tried all mainstream treatments as you mentioned, to no avail.

Maybe there is some type of super lice strain going around? Anyway, here are the instructions:

Validated instructions for what was done to get rid of lice:

Initial treatment:

Strongest dose (do 2x a week for at least the first 2 weeks. Beware that this is potentially damaging to hair and you may experience hair loss, but may be worth it to get rid of the lice):

Mix about 2 tbsp Bronners Castile Soap Tea Tree version along with 3-4 drops of Tea Tree oil into that, plus a few tbsp of water to help dilute per treatment (longer hair needs more obviously and shorter hair can get by with less).

Mix well into hair / roots.
Tie long hair into a bun if needed and immediately cover head/hair with a plastic bag / shower cap. Use a clothespin or rubber band to ensure a tight seal around the hair/head. This is key to ensure effectiveness.

Wait at least an hour before washing off.

Wash hair.

After that, hair should be combed through with a fine metal comb to get any dead lice or nits out, especially during initial treatments.

Maintenance treatment:
Once every week for the next 3-4 weeks you'll want to do a maintenance treatment, using Bronners Castile Soap Baby Unscented and 1-2 drops tea tree, which is less harsh and shouldn't cause (as much) hair loss. All rest of steps the same.

Treating dry scalp as a result of the above processes which damage / dry out the hair (you can use this as needed in between the above treatments):
Mix 1 tsp apple cider vinegar into a small (<250ml) spray bottle, fill the rest with water, and spray to fully cover hair (can be done if hair is dry or wet).

Cover with plastic bag as per above and wait an hour or more.

Wash off.

Last edited:
Hi all

For 7 weeks I have been dealing with an infestation of my body (probably my home too). They are microscopic mites. I cannot see them but I have black dots and what looks like tiny black single wings (not saying that is what it is but it is what it looks like iunder magnifying glass). I feel little tiny dots on my skin but they don't move. I can however feel 'things' drop onto my face from my hair and I have red spots on my skin.
I went to dr and they were useless. I tried permethrin topically twice and ivermectin topically and every day for 4 weeks orally.
Treatments I have tried
Permethrin
Ozone
Vit C - IV
Glutathione - IV
Fenbendazole
Neem on skin and in tea
matcha
Thyroid
Serrapeptase
zinc/iodine/copper
NAC
distilled water
MSM
progesterone
DHEA

I shower and bath once a day each. Borax/hyrdogen peroxide/bicarb/acv/epsom in the bath

I clean my house 2 hours every day. Vacuum/steam/chlorox/amonia every surface I touchl
House fogged 2 times and car also. I wear clothes once then wash them and my sheets/etc I change every day and wash/dry on high heat.

I also am using many of Dr Robert Cassar's cleaning protocols - vodka skin scrub, ear and nose treatments

It is still happening.

Can anyone help??
Thank you
What is going on here with you @Superhumaness?

S.Holmes

Hi all

Treatments I have tried
Permethrin
Ozone
Vit C - IV
Glutathione - IV
Fenbendazole
Neem on skin and in tea
matcha
Thyroid
Serrapeptase
zinc/iodine/copper
NAC
distilled water
MSM
progesterone
DHEA

It is still happening.

Can anyone help??
Thank you
My home is in the "wilderness." When we first moved here I was always dealing with ants and other creepy crawlies in the house. I began mopping floors with borax water, washing rugs and bedding in borax, and in areas where they were coming in I put boric acid under baseboards. We don't have ANY bugs in the house now except for the occasional scorpion. I put traps around to catch those.

OP
S

Superhumaness

My home is in the "wilderness." When we first moved here I was always dealing with ants and other creepy crawlies in the house. I began mopping floors with borax water, washing rugs and bedding in borax, and in areas where they were coming in I put boric acid under baseboards. We don't have ANY bugs in the house now except for the occasional scorpion. I put traps around to catch those.
Thanks! I've been using borax on my floors and body. I'm still experiencing the mites.

OP
S

Superhumaness

@Superhumaness
Sorry to hear about this and I can imagine it's probably one of the most frustrating things to go through.

I know of a child recently who had the most persistent lice I've ever seen. Tried all mainstream treatments as you mentioned, to no avail.

Maybe there is some type of super lice strain going around? Anyway, here are the instructions:

Validated instructions for what was done to get rid of lice:

Initial treatment:

Strongest dose (do 2x a week for at least the first 2 weeks. Beware that this is potentially damaging to hair and you may experience hair loss, but may be worth it to get rid of the lice):

Mix about 2 tbsp Bronners Castile Soap Tea Tree version along with 3-4 drops of Tea Tree oil into that, plus a few tbsp of water to help dilute per treatment (longer hair needs more obviously and shorter hair can get by with less).

Mix well into hair / roots.
Tie long hair into a bun if needed and immediately cover head/hair with a plastic bag / shower cap. Use a clothespin or rubber band to ensure a tight seal around the hair/head. This is key to ensure effectiveness.

Wait at least an hour before washing off.

Wash hair.

After that, hair should be combed through with a fine metal comb to get any dead lice or nits out, especially during initial treatments.

Maintenance treatment:
Once every week for the next 3-4 weeks you'll want to do a maintenance treatment, using Bronners Castile Soap Baby Unscented and 1-2 drops tea tree, which is less harsh and shouldn't cause (as much) hair loss. All rest of steps the same.

Treating dry scalp as a result of the above processes which damage / dry out the hair (you can use this as needed in between the above treatments):
Mix 1 tsp apple cider vinegar into a small (<250ml) spray bottle, fill the rest with water, and spray to fully cover hair (can be done if hair is dry or wet).

Cover with plastic bag as per above and wait an hour or more.

Wash off.
Thank you! I've tried super lice treatment and numerous others. I have the mites all over my body and in orafaces. It is hideous!

OP
S

Superhumaness

@Superhumaness
Hello. I wonder if you have the ability to post a picture of these mites or have compared them to any online pictures of mites you have found?

I wanted to ask if you have ever been diagnosed as a hypochondriac or looked into it?
I’m curious as almost everything you posted that you tried to remedy the problem would surely kill mites although it sounds more like Lice to me.
You said you went to a doctor and they were useless? I just can’t imagine a doctor couldn’t help you with lice or some large infection… Wouldn’t a doctor have identified the problem for you?

I mean with lice you shave your head and have to wash everything in your home everyday for 2 weeks or they will just keep living in your hair if they are lice.
Do you have raccoons living in your attic or chimney?
Raccoons or there poop is the only thing I’ve ever herd of having serious parasitic mites other then some 3rd world sh/.t.
Best of luck.
I'm not a hypochondriac. But thanks for the suggestion of looking into it. Yes, the doctor was useless. When you question the experience I had with the doctor then you are questioning my experience. I've found in life it is always helpful to believe what people tell you. I imagine you've not had any serious issues that needed care from the doctor or you have a wonderful doctor. They are rare in my experience. Which is why there are forums like this.

Thanks for the raccoon suggestion.

OP
S

Superhumaness

You may have to pick a day off and leave it on all day to be sure, as there are conflicting opinions. I liked the plastic over the head so it isn’t messy, plus it keeps air from getting in. I see that olive oil is recommended now too….

View: https://youtu.be/csN0P_dppgo

thanks for your suggestion and kind follow up. This didn't cure unfortunately. my ordeal continues

S.Holmes

Thanks! I've been using borax on my floors and body. I'm still experiencing the mites.
Rugs, carpets, bedding too? I use it literally everywhere. It took about a year for my house to be saturated. It doesn't take much (you can't even see it), but the bugs don't like it at all.

Do you ever have birds building nests on your house? We had mites come in once when I didn't remove a nest in time.

thanks for your suggestion and kind follow up. This didn't cure unfortunately. my ordeal continues
What a horrible situation. What about something acidic like lemon juice? I have used it in my hair, leaving it on for hours. It has an oiliness to it as well. It leaves my hair really soft.

OP
S

Superhumaness

Rugs, carpets, bedding too? I use it literally everywhere. It took about a year for my house to be saturated. It doesn't take much (you can't even see it), but the bugs don't like it at all.

Do you ever have birds building nests on your house? We had mites come in once when I didn't remove a nest in time.
Hey. Did you use borax water on your rugs/bedding/sofas? That is what I have been doing but perhaps I should powder the carpets? ALso did you spray the base boards with borax? I was not sure what you meant by this. Thank you

OP
S

Superhumaness

What a horrible situation. What about something acidic like lemon juice? I have used it in my hair, leaving it on for hours. It has an oiliness to it as well. It leaves my hair really soft.
Thanks for your empathy! It really is horrible and humbling. I have begun putting apple cider vinegar in my hair as I thought that lemon might be more harmful. I'm surprised it makes it soft. I didn't think about the oils in the lemon. Thank you. I iwll try this for my hair.

Thanks for your empathy! It really is horrible and humbling. I have begun putting apple cider vinegar in my hair as I thought that lemon might be more harmful. I'm surprised it makes it soft. I didn't think about the oils in the lemon. Thank you. I iwll try this for my hair.
Oh man the vinegar would be really drying!

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Look into Diatomaceous earth. It kills crawling insects. Used in gardening, pet care for fleas, pest control, and you can find food grade too.
And also bentonite clay packs for your hair. 🤷‍♂️
I have not been to a doctor in… over thirty years. I can’t come up with the last time.
That is why I was so blown away that a doctor couldn’t offer you any help! Then again I don’t know of a friend or loved one that has gone to a doctor and gotten any meaningful help so I’m not sure why this was a surprising to me.
Sorry to bother you. Good luck. And consider throwing away everything in your house and shaving!

I had my thinkingvcsp in for you @Superhumaness andcthiyght how garlic repels everything, and I looked it up and apparently it’s a thing!

“Garlic is another natural nit treatment that has antibacterial properties. As well as making for a good soup when you have a cold, it’s also recommended as one of the top home remedies for lice. Of course, it doesn’t smell quite as good as tea tree oil does, and it’s not liquid, either. But if you want to try it out, you can crush a peeled bulb of garlic into a paste and mix it with olive oil or lime juice. After applying, leave it for 30 minutes to allow it to suffocate the head lice, then wash it out.”

“How long does it take for garlic to kill lice?

25-30 minutes

Lice can be killed easily by applying garlic paste to the scalp. To apply the garlic paste you can grind 7-8 cloves of garlic with lime juice. Leave the scalp for 25-30 minutes after applying the paste. Rinse your hair with shampoo to remove the dead lice.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals