St. John's Wort: PSSD Eliminated, Anhedonia Gone, Emotions Online!

Makrosky

I have ordered some - I can only find it in Australia, so don't expect an update any time soon! I identified myself in a lot of what you wrote...always put it down to getting older and, in a Peat prism, metabolically sub-optimal! (Although doing better than other people my own age - 35)
You can only find it in two places AFAIK : Australia and Switzerland.

Anders86

You guys are promoting serotonin and serotonin is fantasy. Your emotions are based on feelings that are not present in this moment. It might feel good at first, but then grief, sadness, anxiety, aggression etc. will be present. Take anxiety, anxiety are negative fantasies about what gonna happen in the future. Serotonin, combined with cortisol, estrogen and adrenaline are dangerous.

Makrosky

You guys are promoting serotonin and serotonin is fantasy. Your emotions are based on feelings that are not present in this moment. It might feel good at first, but then grief, sadness, anxiety, aggression etc. will be present. Take anxiety, anxiety are negative fantasies about what gonna happen in the future. Serotonin, combined with cortisol, estrogen and adrenaline are dangerous.
And all this based on your omniscent knowledge that St. Johns Wort Ze117 extract causes exactly that. A plant that by the way has been used since millenia ago for depression. And which Ray has said it works by enhancing the Electron Transport Chain.

Wonderful.

PS. Have you ever tried it ?

Frankdee20

Saint johns wort doesn’t just effect serotonin, it hits multiple transmitters

Arnold Grape

Why you stopped taking Perika ? Was it that bad for photosensitivity??
It’s a long story, but essentially it stopped working. Somebody that used to hang out on this forum also told me that it might mess with sugar metabolism or promote diabetic symptoms. At that point in time I was taking about .5 gram of aspirin and feeling pretty good before it (aspirin) made me rail thin.

My interpretation of SJW through a Peat understanding is that brain serotonin does in fact cause mental aggravation under the right circumstances. I believe that it also does play a roll in metabolizing things in your liver, which may not be good, depending on what you are taking.

I will say, though, that I was doing fairly well on Perika, even into my late thirties, with a youthful looking appearance if increasingly unpredictable mood swings and erratic sleep.

Anders86

And all this based on your omniscent knowledge that St. Johns Wort Ze117 extract causes exactly that. A plant that by the way has been used since millenia ago for depression. And which Ray has said it works by enhancing the Electron Transport Chain.

Wonderful.

PS. Have you ever tried it ?

Yes I have tried it, but I really loved Rhodiola so I used that instead. Lots of aswhaghanda and all the other herbs and mushroom really. I definitely see the feeling you are talking about, for example the joy of feeling on old romanticized feelings. It`s pleasurable and transcending. But it`s not reality, and memories are often all that real either. All the herbs only have benefits a certain period and is never the answer. They usually also bring stomach issues and are all generally contaminated. I can see people enjoying there bubble with this and further distance them self from reality. When you are "High" on this you distance yourself and when the low period comes you distance yourself further. When you are high on dopamine you seek social life. I guess you can use this for a rut. Sorry, not tried the extract. But OP are talking serotonin.

Last edited:

Makrosky

I will say, though, that I was doing fairly well on Perika, even into my late thirties, with a youthful looking appearance if increasingly unpredictable mood swings and erratic sleep.
Thanks for the feedback. What do you mean by "if increasingly" ? I think you mispelled something ?

Peater

I think there is more to it. This past 24 hours i have had the worst anxiety. 3mg of cypro (highest dose i have ever taken in one go) barely touched it.

The current world events won't be helping (and it's far better than it used to be) but I've never found out what causes these periodic episodes for me.

Edit: before some kind soul tells me the virus isn't that bad: the virus doesn't worry me. I am ***t scared of what the government/the powers that be have in mind for the years ahead and it's been playing on my mind

Anders86

I think there is more to it. This past 24 hours i have had the worst anxiety. 3mg of cypro (highest dose i have ever taken in one go) barely touched it.

The current world events won't be helping (and it's far better than it used to be) but I've never found out what causes these periodic episodes for me.

Edit: before some kind soul tells me the virus isn't that bad: the virus doesn't worry me. I am ***t scared of what the government/the powers that be have in mind for the years ahead and it's been playing on my mind

Do you eat fiber?

When people take a dose of mdma they usually get anxiety before the effects take a hold. The less you have used anti serotonin and the more serotonin you have, the stronger the anxiety before the effect takes a hold. Do you think maybe a bigger dose 2mg-4mg would take you over that anxiety? Serotonin would make you fantasize more about the government, your own imagination can be your worst enemy.

Peater

Do you eat fiber?

When people take a dose of mdma they usually get anxiety before the effects take a hold. The less you have used anti serotonin and the more serotonin you have, the stronger the anxiety before the effect takes a hold. Do you think maybe a bigger dose 2mg-4mg would take you over that anxiety? Serotonin would make you fantasize more about the government, your own imagination can be your worst enemy.

Not excessive amounts no. Some in pineapple and small amounts of legumes in cooking. I don't eat grains so that's a big fibre source removed

Shin

Any other SJW extract besides Remotiv worth using?
Have trouble sourcing it..

I couldn't find anything. Bumping in hopes someone knows

I vouch for Blackmores' SJW. Australian brand, great results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals