I Will Be Taking Cyproheptadine's Younger Brother - Pizotifen

golder

Definitely one to avoid. Appreciate your experimentation and putting your neck on the line in the name of science Lokzo.

Basonh

Today has been an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE....
I will update you all when I write a log of my experience on pizotifen. I literally feel like my IQ is 40 points lower than normal today.
🤞🏾🚰 💆🏾‍♂️📝thank you for your contribution

TMCMac

Interesting . Have you experimented with metergoline? Its also a serotonin antagonist. I also tried crypo and I felt so low mood it was kinda scary 😂. I want to take it thought since I sense im a very high serotonin person especially when socializing I feel very inhibited nervous and awkward sometimes. But damn that post crypo was tough even at 1mg. I also dont like that it causes weight gain since I need to lose a lot of weight. I am doing 4mg metergoline for about 10 days now. Hopefully it does something similar.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Interesting . Have you experimented with metergoline? Its also a serotonin antagonist. I also tried crypo and I felt so low mood it was kinda scary 😂. I want to take it thought since I sense im a very high serotonin person especially when socializing I feel very inhibited nervous and awkward sometimes. But damn that post crypo was tough even at 1mg. I also dont like that it causes weight gain since I need to lose a lot of weight. I am doing 4mg metergoline for about 10 days now. Hopefully it does something similar.

Haha yeah I know what you mean!

Keep us updated in this thread with your Metergoline experiments.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Did you experience a Great rebound like cypro?

I am still waiting. The problem is, that I had exposure to potatoe starch and/or ginger again, which usually crashes me for 3-4 days, that not even a cypro rebound can overcome. No rebound as of yet sadly. I want my 'money' back (Not literally).
Pizotifen is eliminated with a half life of approximately 23 hours (total radioactivity). Unchanged pizotifen and the N-glucuronide have, as estimated from the excretion in the urine, a comparable elimination half-life. In patients with kidney insufficiency, dosage adjustment may be necessary.
I have elevated β-glucuronidase actitivity as well, which would be delaying the excretion I would imagine.

Smelly5

How did this go

Herbie

@Lokzo have you tried taking cypro for a few months straight? Work up to 4mg and higher and higher? Just take maybe 12mg a day for 3 months or something like that.

Maybe it will take that to fully cure you instead of a short lived relief.

I took 1 gram of cypro over a year, made permanent changes to me.

Brandin

@Lokzo have you tried taking cypro for a few months straight? Work up to 4mg and higher and higher? Just take maybe 12mg a day for 3 months or something like that.

1gram :shock:

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

I would consider doing 4mg for 3-4 days in a row!

brightside

What did you notice? I have permanent changes as well.

Herbie

What did you notice? I have permanent changes as well.

Frankdee20

I did try it, but I felt more "Tense" and "Uptight" on it, kind of like it was ramping up norepinephrine and blocking GABA, which I could feel the anti-social effects.
Ginkgo does block glycine and gaba to an extent

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals