Curcumin Made PSSD Worse

Astolfo

Some improvements with dopamine elevation I guess.
Also I have much less anxiety now.

But geneally it made me worse.
My %10 emotions last from pssd is totally gone now.
And my heart beating like a crazy. I’m thinking it because 5HT4 overstimulation. Curcumin seemingly affects this receptor.

What can I do? 3 days past and still same. I had just used 6 gram of turmeric with black pepper and boom. Maybe it happened because I’m just on my 16th and not complete of my growing.

I’m going crazy. Every trial of mine is worsening me. Could you suggest me something? I’m not sure doctors think I have mild serotonin syndrome or my heart is not normal. I have to do it with myself.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

OP
A

Astolfo

maybe try serotonin antagonists instead of agonists
I have tried cyproheptadine. Didn't worked.

Maybe I can try a different substance which also blocks 5HT2B, because I had seen that inflammation may increase 5HT2B's activity or its surface, something like that.
Firstly, I have to find a safe way to try it of course.

postman

Tianeptine might be helpful. Feverfew tincture might be helpful.

I have no experience with cyproheptadine as I don't mess with anything that's anti-cholinergic, so I can't say how it compares to my recommendations.

rei

When everything you do seems to make it worse have you tried the obvious? I mean stop everything except water and sea salt. 3 days of fasting is a wonderful reset to the body, recently a study even claimed it can reset and regenerate the immune system, which might help you specifically. Then you know your baseline and can effectively monitor how adding one or another food/supplement makes you feel.

My line of thinking goes like this: turmeric is normally minimally absorbed. You prevented this absorption limit by taking piperine so the troubled body got even more troubled from too much systemic turmeric, and it might have caused some reaction that freaked out your immune response.