Ocular Migraine

Rand56

I wanted to ask if any of you might know whats going on in my particular situation. I have not had a history of getting these, and the onset of mine seems to be due to a particular supplement I was taking. Mine seems to be the normal type..lasts for 15 to 20 minutes, then goes away. No pain associated with it..just the visual disturbance, a kaleidoscope effect just in the corner of my vision.

It happened on different occasions, once when I was taking MB, once when I was taking SJW, and once when I was taking Vitamin A <Haidut's Retinil>

The time on the MB was quite some time ago...a higher' ish dose of around 2mg's per day.

The SJW was quite some time ago...I cannot remember the dose, but IIRC, it might have been a bit higher than normal type dosing.

The Retinil was more recent. Only after a few days of only 4 drops per day transdermally, I got one, and the onset came on not too long after I applied the 4 drops on the third day.

I don't have 100% proof it was from the supplements, but something tells me it was. I don't have a history of getting these, and when I stopped those supplements, the visual disturbances don't come back.

Any of you have any thoughts? Any possible relationship between the supps above that could possibly eff with my metabolism in a particular way to cause the onset of these?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals