Potential PSSD Treatment - Estradiol And DHT - Dosage Questions

pssd_victim

Hi guys, I'm a member at a PSSD forum (can't post links yet as I just made my account here). I suffer from very severe PSSD that has persisted for four years with no change. A recent thread was made that has gathered a fair amount of interest, about the potential treatment/cure of PSSD with taking estrogen and DHT. This speculation was based on the results found in a study done on rats suffering PSSD-like symptoms that you can find if you google "Hormone replacement with 17β-estradiol plus dihydrotestosterone restores male sexual behavior in rats treated neonatally with clomipramine"

I have about 320mg of estrofem and 160 grams of 2.5% DHT gel (4000mg DHT in total). Could anyone literate in these areas advise me on the best dosages of each to use per day? Also, the gel is applied locally on your body. Not sure where's the best place to put it (I guess my mind naturally gravitated towards my penis and testicles, but maybe that's not the best place).

Thanks.

Cymatic

Hi guys, I'm a member at a PSSD forum (can't post links yet as I just made my account here). I suffer from very severe PSSD that has persisted for four years with no change. A recent thread was made that has gathered a fair amount of interest, about the potential treatment/cure of PSSD with taking estrogen and DHT. This speculation was based on the results found in a study done on rats suffering PSSD-like symptoms that you can find if you google "Hormone replacement with 17β-estradiol plus dihydrotestosterone restores male sexual behavior in rats treated neonatally with clomipramine"

I have about 320mg of estrofem and 160 grams of 2.5% DHT gel (4000mg DHT in total). Could anyone literate in these areas advise me on the best dosages of each to use per day? Also, the gel is applied locally on your body. Not sure where's the best place to put it (I guess my mind naturally gravitated towards my penis and testicles, but maybe that's not the best place).

Thanks.

Bumping this as I too have had diminished libido since stopping SSRI 6 months ago. I'm not too sure you'll get much advice on the estrogen dosing as most are trying to minimize estrogen levels. Thoughts anyone?

Back
Top Bottom