BPC-157 Peptide Has Changed My Life

Alomongerpete

I started taking Dr Seed's BPC-157 pills in around Summer 2019. I know you're typically only meant to do a cycle for up to a few months but I liked the effects so much I stayed on it until about a week ago when I'd depleted my stocks. Unfortunately it seems he sold his company to Tailor Made Health and now the only BPC-157 available costs $110 for a 1 month supply; Dr. Seeds BPC-157/ Now DNA Health

I've tried Unbreakable by Hydrapharm recently and I don't think it has a very good half-life with any boost in mood very short-lived. I also don't rate the Manic Muscle one or the Bioprime ones that seem useless.

Last year I did run an injection course of BPC-157 using a pre-constituted peptide and felt a bit on edge with that and sleep wasn't quite right. But the general advice online about most peptides is "just pin it" if possible. So I've ordered some more and will try now. It might have a different effect now that I'm not on the Dr Seed's BPC-157 pills.

In terms of the beneficial effects the pills gave me these included; calmer CNS, stablised moods, more incidence of positive emotion, improved digestion, joints felt stronger, tighter muscles, better recovery from weight lifting, improved memory and resistance to stress.

golder

I'm also on the hunt for some BPC pills for a digestion issue. If you find a new source please share it here. Alternatively, it may be easier/cheaper to get the peptide itself and ues reconstituted water and just gently squirt ~250mcg into the mouth.

Alomongerpete

I'm also on the hunt for some BPC pills for a digestion issue. If you find a new source please share it here. Alternatively, it may be easier/cheaper to get the peptide itself and ues reconstituted water and just gently squirt ~250mcg into the mouth.
I'll let you know. I've got no issues with injecting but just want to feel the optimal effects and preferred the BPC-157 pills from Dr Seed's to injecting.

golder

Have you checked out Nordic Labs BPC? I quite like the look of their website/language/claims, but can’t personally vouch for them. £50 for 30 caps is a hefty price tag, but like you, I’ve noticed really good mood boosting effects from BPC in the past. Also like you, having an inclination towards an anhedonic/depressive disposition, it makes the attraction of BPC a lot more overwhelming. I wonder what it is about the compound that makes us react so positively to it? What could it be saying about our physiology that we could address with other means? Also like you, I’m based in London. Small world.

golder

I started taking Dr Seed's BPC-157 pills in around Summer 2019. I know you're typically only meant to do a cycle for up to a few months but I liked the effects so much I stayed on it until about a week ago when I'd depleted my stocks. Unfortunately it seems he sold his company to Tailor Made Health and now the only BPC-157 available costs $110 for a 1 month supply; Dr. Seeds BPC-157/ Now DNA Health

I've tried Unbreakable by Hydrapharm recently and I don't think it has a very good half-life with any boost in mood very short-lived. I also don't rate the Manic Muscle one or the Bioprime ones that seem useless.

Last year I did run an injection course of BPC-157 using a pre-constituted peptide and felt a bit on edge with that and sleep wasn't quite right. But the general advice online about most peptides is "just pin it" if possible. So I've ordered some more and will try now. It might have a different effect now that I'm not on the Dr Seed's BPC-157 pills.

In terms of the beneficial effects the pills gave me these included; calmer CNS, stablised moods, more incidence of positive emotion, improved digestion, joints felt stronger, tighter muscles, better recovery from weight lifting, improved memory and resistance to stress.
Cedar, read this post again and you will see the brands that are selling oral capsules.

June

I read that you have to take a higher dose when taking it orally to see optimal results. I wonder if a double dose can be taken. Looks like it might make this a very expensive journey if doubling the dose.

A.R

Have you checked out Nordic Labs BPC? I quite like the look of their website/language/claims, but can’t personally vouch for them. £50 for 30 caps is a hefty price tag, but like you, I’ve noticed really good mood boosting effects from BPC in the past. Also like you, having an inclination towards an anhedonic/depressive disposition, it makes the attraction of BPC a lot more overwhelming. I wonder what it is about the compound that makes us react so positively to it? What could it be saying about our physiology that we could address with other means? Also like you, I’m based in London. Small world.
Are you still using bpc 157? What dosage was you using/delivery method?

ddjd

So as many of you are aware, I am always experimenting with various practices/herbs/compounds to improve my existence and performance.

I decided to delve deep into BPC-157.

Allow me to explain exactly what I have experienced:
-First night I took it (Orally 500 mcg) I slept the best I've slept in a long time.
-I woke up and still felt somewhat calmer than usual and in a very mellowed headspace, similar to taking 500mg of pure GABA powder.
-I was also noticing MASSIVE appetite suppression, and my body was just craving rest.
-I had another does and slept outstanding again (My oura ring showed that I had 3 hours 15 mins of DEEP sleep, which is basically unheard of).
-I was still feeling calm and relaxed and was actually noticing that I was desiring some sort of dopamine boost, but I withheld.
-Day 3 was when the magic started happening. Complete remission of my PSSD and a huge boost in Libido, Mood, Energy, and strength in the gym felt different, my joints felt way more supported.
-Day 4 was the same and is still getting better.
-Day 6 I have a TORN medial meniscus and it's seriously almost already 50% better.... Which is what everyone else also reports online.
-My digestion still feels strengthened, appetite lessened, and reflux gone.
-Stools are basically 10/10 now.
-I can't wait to play around with some dopamine boosting herbs now that the CNS healing and rejuvenation of dopamine/damage has taken place.
-I am just enjoying the little things more again.

SIDE EFFECTS:
I did experience bad nausea the first few days, like almost vomiting, but I combined it with some Taurine and Calcium D-Glucarate which really helped.

I am going to continue using this for another week or so. I also gave some to my best friend and he also is reporting seriously good sleep amongst some other good things. Same with my older brother.

In terms of research - Theres HEAPS. Literally - healing organs, joints, BRAIN, reversing tolerance to drugs.... I can share them..., I will eventually.

Anyway - If you have gut issues or want some sort of healing - this could be a life changer.
Any updates?

dukesbobby777

I didn't notice a great deal from it when I went through a bottle of it in 2020. Tried it again this year, and still barely noticeable effects (perhaps slightly increased anhedonia).

Last edited:

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
@Lokzo Very interesting thread and your YT-video on BPC-157 is also awesome.Thank you for bringing my attention to that substance!

Since BPC-157 is a restorative/healing compound, do you all think that BPC-157 could also heal the thyroid???

A.R

I didn't notice a great deal from it when I went through a bottle of it in 2020. Tried it again this year, and still barely noticeable effects (perhaps slightly increased anhedonia).
What were you looking to heal?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals