BPC-157 Peptide Has Changed My Life

Sanjutsi

I recently started BPC-157 for a few weeks now, one thing I noticed is my hair shedding has reduced by 50-75%: I can confidently say this percentage is fairly accurate, because my shower drain has very tiny holes which will always have a certain amount of hair on it after a shower that I have to manually clean. Recently there's barely any hair on top of the drain.

In the last 5 years, I've tried almost everything in the book against hair loss: Red light theraphy, scalp massage, microneedling, avoiding PUFA, avoiding key allergenic foods such as gluten/pork, avoiding foods high in histamine, periods off shellfish, eggs, milk to see if it has any allergenic reaction, increase orange juice intake, liver, oysters, supplements from Haidut like estroban, progesterone, cortinon. Various herbals, large doses of biotin. Nothing really made exceptional differences in my shedding, and stress/alcohol/sleep deprivation would always cause temporary increases of shedding.

I'm not saying this is the cure for everyone's hair loss, but this might be my silver bullet. So I figured I'd share it here.

Some other changes I've noticed:

• Sharper mind
• Better overal mood
• Less sleepy/more energy
• Better tolerance to caffeine

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I recently started BPC-157 for a few weeks now, one thing I noticed is my hair shedding has reduced by 50-75%: I can confidently say this percentage is fairly accurate, because my shower drain has very tiny holes which will always have a certain amount of hair on it after a shower that I have to manually clean. Recently there's barely any hair on top of the drain.

In the last 5 years, I've tried almost everything in the book against hair loss: Red light theraphy, scalp massage, microneedling, avoiding PUFA, avoiding key allergenic foods such as gluten/pork, avoiding foods high in histamine, periods off shellfish, eggs, milk to see if it has any allergenic reaction, increase orange juice intake, liver, oysters, supplements from Haidut like estroban, progesterone, cortinon. Various herbals, large doses of biotin. Nothing really made exceptional differences in my shedding, and stress/alcohol/sleep deprivation would always cause temporary increases of shedding.

I'm not saying this is the cure for everyone's hair loss, but this might be my silver bullet. So I figured I'd share it here.

• Sharper mind
• Better overal mood
Oustanding man!!

I also just released a video on BPC 157 for those who are interested:

Sullytex

So as many of you are aware, I am always experimenting with various practices/herbs/compounds to improve my existence and performance.

I decided to delve deep into BPC-157.

Allow me to explain exactly what I have experienced:
-First night I took it (Orally 500 mcg) I slept the best I've slept in a long time.
-I woke up and still felt somewhat calmer than usual and in a very mellowed headspace, similar to taking 500mg of pure GABA powder.
-I was also noticing MASSIVE appetite suppression, and my body was just craving rest.
-I had another does and slept outstanding again (My oura ring showed that I had 3 hours 15 mins of DEEP sleep, which is basically unheard of).
-I was still feeling calm and relaxed and was actually noticing that I was desiring some sort of dopamine boost, but I withheld.
-Day 3 was when the magic started happening. Complete remission of my PSSD and a huge boost in Libido, Mood, Energy, and strength in the gym felt different, my joints felt way more supported.
-Day 4 was the same and is still getting better.
-Day 6 I have a TORN medial meniscus and it's seriously almost already 50% better.... Which is what everyone else also reports online.
-My digestion still feels strengthened, appetite lessened, and reflux gone.
-Stools are basically 10/10 now.
-I can't wait to play around with some dopamine boosting herbs now that the CNS healing and rejuvenation of dopamine/damage has taken place.
-I am just enjoying the little things more again.

SIDE EFFECTS:
I did experience bad nausea the first few days, like almost vomiting, but I combined it with some Taurine and Calcium D-Glucarate which really helped.

I am going to continue using this for another week or so. I also gave some to my best friend and he also is reporting seriously good sleep amongst some other good things. Same with my older brother.

In terms of research - Theres HEAPS. Literally - healing organs, joints, BRAIN, reversing tolerance to drugs.... I can share them..., I will eventually.

Anyway - If you have gut issues or want some sort of healing - this could be a life changer.
@Lokzo you still use BPC?

golder

I literally used it the other night and forgot how amazing my sleep is after using it. I don't use it often, maybe once every 4-5 weeks or so.
What’s your main concern for not using it a bit more frequency? Cheers !

Hermes

I used to take it for two months straight but than I ran out of it. Noticed as well how hair shedding was significantly reduced on it.

ddjd

• Sharper mind
• Better overal mood
which product are you using and are you still noticing the benefits??

Hermes

which product are you using and are you still noticing the benefits??
You didn't ask me. I tried BPC-157 for a couple of months. It was this brand: Peptide Supplements Online | Purchase BPC 157 & TB4-FRAG Supplement in USA

Totally worth it if you ask me. I didn't want it from a peptide seller who's selling it as liquid to inject (you could also drink it but that'd be more challenging do dose). Would buy again but need take a break so sort out my already long list of supplements.

Hermes

Good question. I'd be interested too to learn about European sources.

NodeCerebri

Unfortunately, this compound made me feel fatigued after day 3 :( Needed to stop taking it, because I had to be productive. Had to wait 3 days to feel not fatigued anymore. However, I noticed that my body felt less inflamed after taking it for a short period. I think I will take it once or twice per week for a couple weeks.
Some other people report this side effect too, so be aware that this can affect you differently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals