Shrimp And Selenium

GorillaHead

I'd like concrete evidence that lowering estrogen to zero or single digits is beneficial. A lot of things that lower estrogen also lower progesterone so it is hard to say just from experience, however are we then saying women should have zero estrogen? They wouldn't have breasts or feminine voices

I can say from experience without a doubt in my mind lowering estrogen to zero or very low is one of the worst things I have ever done in my entire life.

I was trying to combat gyno and I took aromatase inhibitors. Guys let me tell you of all the harsh DHT derivate cycles I’ve done.

Nothing wreaked havoc on my hair like aromatase inhibitors have. They also made my joints ache with pain.

ShotTrue

I can say from experience without a doubt in my mind lowering estrogen to zero or very low is one of the worst things I have ever done in my entire life.

I was trying to combat gyno and I took aromatase inhibitors. Guys let me tell you of all the harsh DHT derivate cycles I’ve done.

Nothing wreaked havoc on my hair like aromatase inhibitors have. They also made my joints ache with pain.
Thanks for the concurrent opinion and your experience.
I mean, maybe there is something to using a drug to lower estrogen, but I'd like to hear one of these members have a full head of hair and feel great with less than 15 estrogen

Scientists are even debating, though I don't doubt it, that it causes cardiovascular issues. It can cause osteoporosis and permanent joint damage. No energy, no libido

OP
gilson d dantas
Instead, it is better to go on physical symptoms.
One major sign is loss of resiliency or getting sick more often. Another is having poor breathing symptoms, such as asthma-like issues.
Hair loss could be a sign (but can also indicate too much selenium).
Then more obvious effects: white nail beds/loss of nail, hashimoto, thyroid nodules or low T3 with normal T4 and TSH.
I do not have that symptoms.
And the question still the same: physiologically speaking, why I eat shrimp and the selenium goes down?
Cortisol, stress, alcohol all deplete selenium while not eating sufficient seafood and organ meats keeps selenium intake low. You are looking through a narrow lens and missing the whole picture. Instead, it is better to go on physical symptoms.
I want exactly the whole picture: the physiological elments that explains that contradiction [eat shrimp and selenium drops]; you see, I think something happens on physiology, to explain that [even when I´m puttin more selenium at the system, the selenium falls and falls]. I don´t use alcohol at all, and my stress still the same; didn t changed.
As I said, why the body - at the same grade of stress aparently - is demanding more selenium? If the serum seleniu is falling, then the body is demanding, I think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals