IV ALA HAS RUINED ME AND I HAVE A BRIEF DUE THURSDAY--Advice On How To Treat Potential Mercury Redistribution Caused By IV ALA Use?

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Hello friends,

I went to a clinic that did IV ALA on me due to some mycotoxin issues I am having and it has made my cognition and focus SIGNIFICANTLY worsened to the point where I cant do any of my legal work and I am in HORRIBLE shape. This has been going on for MONTHS after the fact. I am now learning about the phenomenon of "Mercury Redistribution" and I am starting to fear that this might be what is causing my symptoms months after the fact. I have never had any mercury dental fillings or anything, so this fear may be unfounded. If this is what is causing my issues, I need some potential brainstorming from you guys as I am a lawyer and I need to get my brain back ASAP or I am going to be in some deep crap as I have a brief I should have completed this weekend that is due on Thursday and I have been unable to work on it due to how bad off I am.

Several Treatment Ideas: oral Dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA), oral Dimercapto-propane sulfonate (DMPS), Nebulized NAC (to get it to the brain better than oral, which I already take), Nano-Zeolite Spray like Advanced TRS or ACZ Nano (cant find anything on Pubmed verifying the effectiveness of this), or oral Selenium.

What do you guys think of these ideas to treat potential redistribution caused by the IV ALA? Any other ideas you guys might have for me? I really need your input. I already take NAC and Glycine and was taking Selenium until I read that it can render the heavy metals unable to be chelated out of brain (no idea how true this is).

Thank you, Brooks
The results sound very strange. Try eating charcoal capsule to help grab any thing floating around this will bind them and send out the back door. Regular charcoal or coconut charcoal. Cilantro is a great metal capture as well.
This all sounds odd because a Dr. Burt Berkson has a Clinic in New Mexico and he uses IV ALA all the time to help people on the wait list for Liver Transplant.
He uses other methods as well, yet his IV ALA infusions have helped people from around the world rebuild their liver and take their name off the Transplant list.
Maybe get a consult with him via telemedicine and he can sort your problem out. He is an expert working with ALA.

Santosh

The results sound very strange.

Not at all. These results are very much expected, given that ALA lets go of heavy metals at some point.

If you want a true chelator that holds on to metals, with no side effect, look for OSR (Emeramide).

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Both my fiance and I started the ACV enemas last night. OMG! that was the most unique experience we have had, it makes the coffee enemas look like snake oil. White biofilm candida things came out of us all night long. I felt so funny almost like being drunk (which I attribute to the breakdown of candida producing aldehydes). One thing that was fascinating was that when I went to sleep I had the most treacherous nightmares all night where I relived all the trauma (some of which was demonic in nature) I experienced in childhood. I was screaming all night in my dreams and my fiance had to hold me all night. While before this journey I was brainwashed by western medicine, I am now open to these alternative medicine treatments and I believe that this ACV enema was getting rid of parasites like candida that were perhaps holding onto this trauma. Maybe candida is demonic? I am unsure. And this is the craziest kind of talk I have ever engaged in on the forum. But that ACV enema last night did something to both of us. We are going to try again tomorrow (skipping today to give the body time to recover) and we are fascinated to see whether additional use will provide additional benefits and passing of these biofilms. Oddly enough, you see almost nothing in standard internet searches about this enema method and we are fascinated to continue this and see what happens. How often would you recommend doing this and for how long? The OSR will be here Tuesday BTW and we are soooooo excited to see what it does, we are so optimistic that this could not only fix what the IV ALA did but could fix the 2020 Hellcurse once and for all, as heavy metals may have been the reason I could not fully recover. Thank you for your advice, my friend.
Could you be kind enough to share where you acquired the OSR? Thank You in advance. Also the details of the ACV enema. Is there a water ACV rationto work with? Again Thank You.

Kyle970

vaccines for one, they are loaded with mercury as the adjuvant.
You're probably right but not sure as that was decades ago at birth. If that is the case, I just do the best with what was given.

OSR FB page had info on where to get that stuff and people's stories on the journey with it.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
You're probably right but not sure as that was decades ago at birth. If that is the case, I just do the best with what was given.

OSR FB page had info on where to get that stuff and people's stories on the journey with it.
I already couldn't get into 1 of those FB groups. Why? have no clue. Can only guess because I really have zero presence on social media an FB. I only joined FB years ago as I was taking a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) course and that's how I interacted with the mentors. I'm awaiting a request to join another.

Dave Clark

I already couldn't get into 1 of those FB groups. Why? have no clue. Can only guess because I really have zero presence on social media an FB. I only joined FB years ago as I was taking a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) course and that's how I interacted with the mentors. I'm awaiting a request to join another.
Most people are sourcing it from FandChem, contact Ren Dylan. You don't have to be on a FB group to order, but FB groups are where most people find out about it. These groups are no different than any other forum, etc., some good info, and some very misleading info. I would study Dr. Boyd Haley's work, he has science and videos to help you understand what OSR is, how it works, etc. On the FB groups, there are a lot of self-proclaimed experts that like to contradict Haley, and you have to be able to discern science from anecdotes.

Beatrix_

I see many recommendations for charcoal, but I think that ALA would have chelated the minerals needed by metabolism, especially copper, molybdenum, selenium and zinc, and charcoal would worsen that.

Sometime ago I read that ALA increases de need for B1 AND Biotin as co-factors for an enzyme accelerated by ALA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom