Validus

@Ionson how do you propose to make plasmon activated water? I see that it requires gold nanoparticles.... I suppose the melatonin suspended in deionized water will still work, just not as effectively.

I suspect that a lot of people think you can pop a melatonin pill before bed and it's going to work like a sleeping pill, but from the study I see that it should be ingested throughout the day along with proper light exposure. There is definitely a delayed response from the body...
She recommends creating a solution with glycerol & water or mixing the melatonin with water and Hydroxypropyl-Cyclodextrin.

I think you're right about deionized water still working, it's just a matter of optimizing absorption.

Here again below, she talks about 885 mg's or 0.886 grams consumed every hour, for a 12 hour period.

Anyone that plays with this I think should first ensure they have a day to sit around in the event it makes them incredibly drowsy.

You'll also need to source a bulk source of melatonin to achieve these dosages. You'll never be able to purchase tablets or capsules on Amazon for the needed amount recommended in this study.

1679395482241.png

1679395809359.png

golder

She recommends creating a solution with glycerol & water or mixing the melatonin with water and Hydroxypropyl-Cyclodextrin.

I think you're right about deionized water still working, it's just a matter of optimizing absorption.

Here again below, she talks about 885 mg's or 0.886 grams consumed every hour, for a 12 hour period.

Anyone that plays with this I think should first ensure they have a day to sit around in the event it makes them incredibly drowsy.

You'll also need to source a bulk source of melatonin to achieve these dosages. You'll never be able to purchase tablets or capsules on Amazon for the needed amount recommended in this study.

View attachment 48718

View attachment 48719
***t man these are obscenely high melatonin doses. How long do you think this could be employed safely?

Validus

@golder I have no idea. From what I've read, it seems safe, but to my knowledge, no large group of people have taken this high a dosage for an extended period of time and been monitored closely.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Y

Your melatonin dosing is likely not high enough.

Here is the abstract and the full text can be downloaded as a PDF.

In this paper, she recommends between 2.5 to 10 GRAMS consumed throughout the day. The range is dependent on a variety of factors, absorption rate, clearance, weight etc. Also of course, delivery method. She touches on IV, intranasal, rectal, gel caps, mixing with glycerol etc.

When I have a day I can experiment with high doses, my plan is to mix 2.5 grams in 32 oz of water with a teaspoon of glycerol and drink throughout the day.

Also, what about sulbutiamine and vinpocetine? Sulbutiamine is one of the best ways to get vitamin b1/thiamine directly into your brain. Vinpocetine increases cerebral blood flow and may also reduce inflammation in the brain.

thumbnail
View attachment 48716
Good to know, thank you

Robert Dennis developed a brain program called Cortical Metrics. You may want to look into that. It’s along the lines of PEMF.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Robert Dennis developed a brain program called Cortical Metrics. You may want to look into that. It’s along the lines of PEMF.
Thank you for the information.

PowerPlayer

Try 2 teaspoons of activated charcoal (or bentonite clay) in iced tea (or whatever liquid you want) 90 minutes away from any drugs or supplements. Do this twice a day and don't miss a dose. According to this doctor you'll clear your interstitial fluids of mycotoxins.

Circulating Fluids

golder

Try 2 teaspoons of activated charcoal (or bentonite clay) in iced tea (or whatever liquid you want) 90 minutes away from any drugs or supplements. Do this twice a day and don't miss a dose. According to this doctor you'll clear your interstitial fluids of mycotoxins.

Circulating Fluids
Amazing, how long do you think you would have to do this twice daily routine to clear all mycotoxins from the interstitial fluid?

PowerPlayer

It took the woman in the video 6 1/2 years to clear all the mycotoxins from both her interstitial fluid and her tissues so it's not a short term commitment but it's extremely rewarding

My friend is doing a high dose MB with a product called, Brain Tap and she’s having fast healing from concussion

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom