Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Arrade

Everyone keeps saying red light and diet fixed their hair and yet Danny Roddy never had anybody's progress photos to show

Luckytype

Mean I feel like you guys are running in circles... also no one on this site who claims regrowth has posted photos besides @benaoao ?
I haven't seen @CoolTweetPete or @Luckytype or someone else back up their claims.

Dont take this the wrong way young man but I can recall getting into it with you in another thread because you copied and pasted a paid advertisement based website about how "creatine boosts test" yet you refused to accept the mechanical action behind it and ignorantly believe its the supplement itself in a vaccuum that does it.

Dont tell these guys they are running in circles. Fixing health to a point that their aging, stressed body decides its acceptable to grow hair takes years of work in many people. It takes a reasonable, dead nuts consistent approach to overall health. These people want their health back, its not a fvcking magic fix that takes a couple weeks, it takes MONTHS and YEARS in many cases. These same guys wake up and feel like crap, are brain fogged, have libido and erection issues. So continue to tell them they are running in circles but also remind them youre focused on 1 small piece of a huge complex puzzle. Remind them that youre forgetting that out of 10 guys it may be 10 primary causes or pathways that their hairloss occurred with only a similar trend. Remind them that whats working for CooltweetPete and Luckytype may by chance not be the same things that improve them completely. Youve been a member since April of 2018 so in lieu of coming in here to throw shade on specific members who value their anonymity but want to genuinely try to help people go out and do it yourself instead of being a drama sniffer.

If this indeed is your argument then we havent actually seen anyone back up any of their claims of fixing their metabolisms, skin, elevating protective hormones, proving they have eaten anything, havent seen proof that anyone is feeling better or otherwise improving in any aspect of their health.

Last edited:

Iron Man

I used Tyromix for a bit and it really boosted my temps... I was in the 99's midday, for a while (which means I was dosing a tad high).

FWIW... I am not on anything currently except for 100mg oral prog taken before bed. Just tested my temp right now, at 2pm (wokeup 7am) and I got 99.1F - and I'm in a cold work office, my ears are cold.

Just re-tested and got 99.2F...

Not complaining :)

I had high TSH back in July 2016 (it could still be high but I doubt it). I used to be VERY cold, all the time... I still sort of default to that, but it's much better now.

The main thing I've changed was.. diet.

I used to avoid all carbs... and probably wasn't getting in enough calories.

Right now, I'm on a Vegan diet (Yes, the Peat people will kill me). I eat as much as I want.

But I eat no meat, no chicken, no beef, no wheat.. sometimes I will eat fish though, oysters, etc.

I eat mostly beans, a lot of beans (even bean pasta, chickpea/lentil pasta). Black Beans, Dark red kidney beans. Lots of veggies, fruits. Oh... I've added almonds too, recently. Roasted, salted almonds. Yummmmy, lol.

I think it's important to test your temps upon rising but also midday in the afternoon.
I will check it again over the course of a few days. I typically seem to have low temps though, even though I take Tyromix, NDT in the past and use redlight.
Diet... Maybe I need to eat more? I just lost some weight, but that was needed.

Arrade

Dont take this the wrong way young man but I can recall getting into it with you in another thread because you copied and pasted a paid advertisement based website about how "creatine boosts test" yet you refused to accept the mechanical action behind it and ignorantly believe its the supplement itself in a vaccuum that does it.

Dont tell these guys they are running in circles. Fixing health to a point that their aging, stressed body decides its acceptable to grow hair takes years of work in many people. It takes a reasonable, dead nuts consistent approach to overall health. These people want their health back, its not a fvcking magic fix that takes a couple weeks, it takes MONTHS and YEARS in many cases. These same guys wake up and feel like crap, are brain fogged, have libido and erection issues. So continue to tell them they are running in circles but also remind them youre focused on 1 small piece of a huge complex puzzle. Remind them that youre forgetting that out of 10 guys it may be 10 primary causes or pathways that their hairloss occurred with only a similar trend. Remind them that whats working for CooltweetPete and Luckytype may by chance not be the same things that improve them completely. Youve been a member since April of 2018 so in lieu of coming in here to throw shade on specific members who value their anonymity but want to genuinely try to help people go out and do it yourself instead of being a drama sniffer.

If this indeed is your argument then we havent actually seen anyone back up any of their claims of fixing their metabolisms, skin, elevating protective hormones, proving they have eaten anything, havent seen proof that anyone is feeling better or otherwise improving in any aspect of their health.
Bro, lol I didnt endorse anything, and I even said that the studies showed that with creatine they had more dht per the same exercise routine as those without. It's cut and dry. I also said it could be the ATP causing more reps
Taking two photos is a lot cheaper than blood panels, and easier than showing those other things they listed.
Its super easy to block off your eyes or the rest of your face, I mean you have an IG photo it looks like as your avi

I just wanted some proof, especially when the Roddy followers never post any sort of progress

Arrade

Btw guy's we're actually producing the CHoi PTD-DBM peptide to regrow hair.
I'm also experimenting with TB500 but it's too costly for me atm

Arrade

@Luckytype I also have retrograde Alopecia. Any ideas on that? Cause/fix

I’ll also say I have been using mK7 and magensium oil. While ai absolutely breath better and my body has softened up, it does not seem to have had an effect on my hair. Will continue for several months

Luckytype

Bro, lol I didnt endorse anything, and I even said that the studies showed that with creatine they had more dht per the same exercise routine as those without. It's cut and dry. I also said it could be the ATP causing more reps
Taking two photos is a lot cheaper than blood panels, and easier than showing those other things they listed.
Its super easy to block off your eyes or the rest of your face, I mean you have an IG photo it looks like as your avi

I just wanted some proof, especially when the Roddy followers never post any sort of progress

My avatar was a screenshot from a video my training partners took

Consider this: Two years ago I was taking photos in reasonable light with my iphone 4(yea i know the 6 was probably out) i probably couldve gotten a better quality picture with a toaster or an etchasketch..fast forward to today I have a 7+ and ive probably changed my bulbs once or twice.

Now consider how many progress photos youve ever seen on the internet. All of them. Im not sure what you see what you read but EVERY SINGLE time I see someone posting photos, they are immediately and almost entirely discounted and shot down. There is always a comment about the light, the way its combed, how oily it looks, if it was just washed, how damp it is, all hair looks X if Y. Its hard enough to find good pictures because of how much a camera doesnt show. I documented all of my stuff for me, so i had a way to look back and reference. I counted hair daily for 2 years every single day, imagine counting 1000 pieces of hair from your tub that washed out when you did no-shampoo for a month the first time. Imagine when you made a mistake and had to work through the heavier shed and continue counting. Then to make all this, finally almost have it figured out to have it snapped down and then likely blamed as having an agenda or selling something(thats what im used to seeing). Nope.

There is just no way to recreate day 900 exactly as day 0 pics.

Last edited:

Arrade

Where do you get TB500 and how do you dose.. subQ inject-able right..
It works at the injection site. I would only try injecting at the temples. You can try [email protected] or you can get it prescribed by a hormone Doctor. I got scammed my first time buying from another company they gave me ghrp6. It’s damn expensive for me

Arrade

My avatar was a screenshot from a video my training partners took

Consider this: Two years ago I was taking photos in reasonable light with my iphone 4(yea i know the 6 was probably out) i probably couldve gotten a better quality picture with a toaster or an etchasketch..fast forward to today I have a 7+ and ive probably changed my bulbs once or twice.

Now consider how many progress photos youve ever seen on the internet. All of them. Im not sure what you see what you read but EVERY SINGLE time I see someone posting photos, they are immediately and almost entirely discounted and shot down. There is always a comment about the light, the way its combed, how oily it looks, if it was just washed, how damp it is, all hair looks X if Y. Its hard enough to find good pictures because of how much a camera doesnt show. I documented all of my stuff for me, so i had a way to look back and reference. I counted hair daily for 2 years every single day, imagine counting 1000 pieces of hair from your tub that washed out when you did no-shampoo for a month the first time. Imagine when you made a mistake and had to work through the heavier shed and continue counting. Then to make all this, finally almost have it figured out to have it snapped down and then likely blamed as having an agenda or selling something(thats what im used to seeing). Nope.

There is just no way to recreate day 900 exactly as day 0 pics.
Yeah well I never called anyone a liar about regrowth. I’m out there trying to bootleg Brotzu based on a few homemade results. It just helps a lot to understand something’s Efficacy.

Arrade

I care about as much as you enjoy wasting your own time
Sorry tried to change my response. Edit: actually wherever. Stop wasting everyone’s time with suggestions on hairloss while producing no evidence. I have no reason to believe you all aren’t lying

Luckytype

Yeah well I never called anyone a liar about regrowth. I’m out there trying to bootleg Brotzu based on a few homemade results. It just helps a lot to understand something’s Efficacy.
Since youre editing your posts Ill try my best to understand where you are coming from.

Do you truly believe that bringing a body back to homeostasis at a high energy level enough that it wants to grow hair is going to be accomplishes by any of the following: unbalanced nutrition, mega dosing vitamins or minerals, adding in multiple supplements over weeks and months time then removing them when the changes dont happen. Do you believe thats the way an unbalanced body will get back in balance and poof hair growth miraculously happens when all ducks arent in a row.

Arrade

Since youre editing your posts Ill try my best to understand where you are coming from.

Do you truly believe that bringing a body back to homeostasis at a high energy level enough that it wants to grow hair is going to be accomplishes by any of the following: unbalanced nutrition, mega dosing vitamins or minerals, adding in multiple supplements over weeks and months time then removing them when the changes dont happen. Do you believe thats the way an unbalanced body will get back in balance and poof hair growth miraculously happens when all ducks arent in a row.
I understand what you’re saying.
However megadosing Mk7 and magnesium is the only thing to reverse atherosclerosis. I totally get that hairloss is an inflammation problem.
But also to fix the thyroid, selenium and iodine and magensium should be supplemented.

Luckytype

Sorry tried to change my response. Edit: actually wherever. Stop wasting everyone’s time with suggestions on hairloss while producing no evidence. I have no reason to believe you all aren’t lying
EDIT: If thats the arguement today, we have no reason to believe youre even losing your hair. Post evidence or everyone will assume you have a full head.

Youve been on here for two months and since youre getting nowhere with your pot stirring dramatic trolling youre lashing out since youre otherwise unsuccessful. What will my improvements do for your hairline? What will pictures of my ONE isolated case do for your situation. Nothing, for two reasons. Im certainly not going to share with you anything helpful going further and frankly with your attitude i doubt you would still be doing even the documentation part for 2 years. Not my problem.

I have only taken the time to share what worked for me and only me. I took the time to share that ive been literally on my own recovery like glue, and from what ive read im a very very isolated case. Beyond that only trying to help people feel better. Ask anyone who has PMed me.

Actually not to remind you: you reached out to me via PM and I greeted you politely and asked you how were doing because I wanted to know. Then I offered the general guidelines on how to maybe feel a bit better. Go ahead and post our PMs. And then politely piss off with your garbage attitude.

Fix your health and your hair will improve. Its not magic and its not a supplement and it will not happen overnight.

EDIT: your posts and edits read incredibly polar, im not trying to come at you but for crying out loud some consistency would be beneficial.

Arrade

Youve been on here for two months and since youre getting nowhere with your pot stirring dramatic trolling youre lashing out since youre otherwise unsuccessful. What will my improvements do for your hairline? Nothing, for two reasons. Im certainly not going to share with you anything helpful going further and frankly with your attitude i doubt you would still be doing even the documentation part for 2 years. Not my problem.

I have only taken the time to share what worked for me and only me. I took the time to share that ive been literally on my own recovery like glue, and from what ive read im a very very isolated case. Beyond that only trying to help people feel better. Ask anyone who has PMed me.

Actually not to remind you: you reached out to me via PM and I greeted you politely and asked you how were doing because I wanted to know. Then I offered the general guidelines on how to maybe feel a bit better. Go ahead and post our PMs. And then politely piss off with your garbage attitude.

Fix your health and your hair will improve. Its not magic and its not a supplement and it will not happen overnight.
Mate I love you’re taking it so personally. But you said scalp massages were also part of recovering hair, so that’s different from nutrition. And I was more annoyed that @CoolTweetPete disnt make a post about his progress when he said he would. I don’t feel like spending my money and trying things like prog or MB when I haven’t seen any evidence

Arrade

Btw what you suggested I’m already working on, which was fixing thyroid and raising androgens. If there was more to that you can remind me. I don’t recall you stating a nutrition protocol. @Luckytype

Luckytype

Mate I love you’re taking it so personally. But you said scalp massages were also part of recovering hair, so that’s different from nutrition. And I was more annoyed that @CoolTweetPete disnt make a post about his progress when he said he would. I don’t feel like spending my money and trying things like prog or MB when I haven’t seen any evidence

Im not taking anything personal, you need to understand the way some things read. Tons of random strangers on the internet take time out to try to help other strangers. When you arent aware of how your posts read as very ungrateful and abrasive you need to understand people get irritated.

Maybe Pete has other stuff going on, its a public forum and we all have outside lives.

Im telling you man, get your metabolism better and you will see improvements. Seriously. How many little kids with youthful healthy metabolisms have hairloss?

Arrade

Im not taking anything personal, you need to understand the way some things read. Tons of random strangers on the internet take time out to try to help other strangers. When you arent aware of how your posts read as very ungrateful and abrasive you need to understand people get irritated.

Maybe Pete has other stuff going on, its a public forum and we all have outside lives.

Im telling you man, get your metabolism better and you will see improvements. Seriously. How many little kids with youthful healthy metabolisms have hairloss?
Sorry dude, hairloss is coinciding with a bad time in my life. Not trying to be dramatic. Yes you have taken a good amount of time to help me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals