Reverse Receeding Hairline?

GorillaHead

Your right, it is galia/bone structure/genetics. Blow flow is compromised even slightly, that area is "cut off" quicker than other areas.
Which is why everyone 90% of males or so experience hairloss eventually, even if it's just a mature" look. Simple due to ageing compromising bloodflow.

So compromised blood flow, in suseptable individuals=Temple recession.

The best addition to blood flow has been green broth, and gelatin. And keeping sertonin very low in the gut. Even fat in cheese/milk/meat induces bile which is equivalent to endotoxin on sertonin.

So High carb, lean protein, low fat/fiber

Bull Exp Biol Med. 2005 Jan;139(1):64-7. Effect of serotonin on respiration, cerebral circulation, and blood pressure in rats. Aleksandrin VV, Tarasova NN, Tarakanov IA. V. V. "Serotonin rapidly decreased local cerebral blood flow (by almost 30%) and blood pressure."

Serotonin: Effects in disease, aging and inflammation

You can’t equate serotonin effects in the brain to have similar effects in skin and follicular cells.

The skull expansion theory is really not the cause of hairloss. It may contribute why it’s shaped the way it is. But it’s not the cause.

Transsexuals often growback all their hair if it hasn’t been gone for too long. Your saying those people’s head shrunk on hrt?

Also I’ve been wearing the same exact hat on the same size for 8 years and i haven’t had to change it’s size and I have recession.

Idk why people think they know better than like the massive scientific community. Hair-loss and recession is androgenic alopecia. It’s not due to high androgens in the blood but high levels in the skin.

Tests showed that women had way higher aromatase expression than in men. And the express increased in the back of the head where most people don’t lose hair.

The key to hair loss prevention and thickening is Aromatase Expression in follicles. Aromatase. Increases Camp. This powerfully stimulates hair. The follicular unit has a highly regulated metabolic system. Aromasin a powerful Aromatase is what kickstarted my hairloss

The key to regrowing hair is very much different. Once the area has hairs too far minuturiazed those follicles are either permanently damaged and can’t be reversed. Or there is a process that occurs that we are missing to establish to regrow hair. Some think it’s got to do with the pili erector muscle.

D

Deleted member 5487

You can’t equate serotonin effects in the brain to have similar effects in skin and follicular cells.

The skull expansion theory is really not the cause of hairloss. It may contribute why it’s shaped the way it is. But it’s not the cause.

Transsexuals often growback all their hair if it hasn’t been gone for too long. Your saying those people’s head shrunk on hrt?

Also I’ve been wearing the same exact hat on the same size for 8 years and i haven’t had to change it’s size and I have recession.

Idk why people think they know better than like the massive scientific community. Hair-loss and recession is androgenic alopecia. It’s not due to high androgens in the blood but high levels in the skin.

Tests showed that women had way higher aromatase expression than in men. And the express increased in the back of the head where most people don’t lose hair.

The key to hair loss prevention and thickening is Aromatase Expression in follicles. Aromatase. Increases Camp. This powerfully stimulates hair. The follicular unit has a highly regulated metabolic system. Aromasin a powerful Aromatase is what kickstarted my hairloss

The key to regrowing hair is very much different. Once the area has hairs too far minuturiazed those follicles are either permanently damaged and can’t be reversed. Or there is a process that occurs that we are missing to establish to regrow hair. Some think it’s got to do with the pili erector muscle.

Danny Roddy Deals with Diffuse thinning: Which is sickly, low metabolism, sky high cortisol/estrogen/prolactin. Good news: You can possibly reverse it.

As for MPB temple recession...Good Luck. It's largely androgenic/Genetic, so you can slow it down by almost castrating yourself. Yet as long as the rest of the hair is robust and kept longer it's largely overlooked. Good News: Transplants can actually work for you.

Inaut

Maybe I’m overly optimistic and naive to think I will be able to regain lost ground.... but I think temple recession is somewhat reversible. My velus hairs are abundant but not terminal.... wait, I think I see a new sprout ...!

I’m taking the shot gun approach...

D

Deleted member 5487

Maybe I’m overly optimistic and naive to think I will be able to regain lost ground.... but I think temple recession is somewhat reversible. My velus hairs are abundant but not terminal.... wait, I think I see a new sprout ...!

I’m taking the shot gun approach...

Give it a go, But Consider the time, research and effort and apply that towards generating an additional 10,000$ working on the weekend/side job and pull the trigger on a Hair transplant.

I am 24 and Will likely get a HT in 2 years at 26.

As for Now the NW2.5 is missed by the majority of people not looking, and can be covered with longer hair.

For Regular people unaware of such things, "Presence of Hair" is more important than an 1-2 inchs recession.
brendan-fraser-thinning-hair.jpeg

Now if you look like this, then you need to go to the doctor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals