Reverse Receeding Hairline?

D

Deleted member 5487

This overmachogrande site has been around over a decade and there's not even one picture around that can prove these lasers can grow hair on bald temples, LLLT can probably be effective for diffuse thinners, actual regrowth is a different story.

Correct, when will people understand the difference.

Thinning=Metabolic=Sick=
855ef820c369ce318f7136664f89702f--brendan-fraser-hair-transformation.jpg

Does not equal===

3319912-superman.jpg

Recessed temples=galia/calified/headshape/age

Huge difference

Inaut

or you can try lighting your scalp on fire---might encourage some regrowth like the study roddy posted a while ago

disclaimer****************please don't do this---it's just a bad joke and will not benefit you......

Waremu

It's interesting hearing peoples different experiences with hair loss. Mine may be different than some, but in my experience, following Ray Peat diet strictly is what has produced the best results. Luckily, I caught my hair thinning just in time where it has been stopped completely before it got to the point of having the typical thinning-hair look. I find that when I cut out the starch, maximize fresh ripe fruits/juices, and don't go overboard on the muscle meats, keeping my main protein sources dairy and gelatin, my hair is best and thinning is stopped. As soon as I begin eating more starches and muscle meats, after a few weeks or months, I notice shedding increases dramatically. Also keeping raw carrots and raw apple cider vinegar up is a must for me. I combine Peats strict dietary approach plus some of Chris Masterjohns approach with regards to minerals and methylation. I have seen the best results doing this and continue doing great. I did have to switch to raw milk from A2 cow and goat however as store-bought milk killed my motivation overtime (likely the opiate type effects Travis has spoken about, which matches my experience as well). Keeping zinc up and iron low and getting enough choline and folate and taking creatine are a must for me too. Hair is in best condition that way. I also use red light heavily and am a big believer in it. I also sometimes make green vegetable broths and love those for extra minerals as well. Keeping endotoxin low really does seem to be best for my hair as well (which carrots and cutting out starches improve for me). Drink a lot of coffee as well, but no sodas.

Last edited:

Waremu

How low?
I hear about low iron being a factor in hair loss.

It's been a long time since I got my iron tested. I plan on doing it soon. But I was talking about keeping dietary iron relatively low. My main iron food is oysters, really. And I have oysters a few times per week so I keep dietary iron fairly low. I think iron is tricky. It's needed, even for healthy hair, but is easy to go too high on it. I think oysters probably give me enough iron, but wont know that until I get my blood work on it again. Until I get it tested, I am playing it safe to keep it low.

xetawaves

It's interesting hearing peoples different experiences with hair loss. Mine may be different than some, but in my experience, following Ray Peat diet strictly is what has produced the best results. Luckily, I caught my hair thinning just in time where it has been stopped completely before it got to the point of having the typical thinning-hair look. I find that when I cut out the starch, maximize fresh ripe fruits/juices, and don't go overboard on the muscle meats, keeping my main protein sources dairy and gelatin, my hair is best and thinning is stopped. As soon as I begin eating more starches and muscle meats, after a few weeks or months, I notice shedding increases dramatically. Also keeping raw carrots and raw apple cider vinegar up is a must for me. I combine Peats strict dietary approach plus some of Chris Masterjohns approach with regards to minerals and methylation. I have seen the best results doing this and continue doing great. I did have to switch to raw milk from A2 cow and goat however as store-bought milk killed my motivation overtime (likely the opiate type effects Travis has spoken about, which matches my experience as well). Keeping zinc up and iron low and getting enough choline and folate and taking creatine are a must for me too. Hair is in best condition that way. I also use red light heavily and am a big believer in it. I also sometimes make green vegetable broths and love those for extra minerals as well. Keeping endotoxin low really does seem to be best for my hair as well (which carrots and cutting out starches improve for me). Drink a lot of coffee as well, but no sodas.

For a lot of us, starch is the only option for carbs. Too much fruit releases histamine and my scalp gets inflamed. There’s no way I would be able to get enough calories from fruit anyways considering I have a very fast metabolism. I stick to rice, potatoes, and orange juice. Starch is the really the only source of carbs that doesn’t make my scalp itch.

Waremu

For a lot of us, starch is the only option for carbs. Too much fruit releases histamine and my scalp gets inflamed. There’s no way I would be able to get enough calories from fruit anyways considering I have a very fast metabolism. I stick to rice, potatoes, and orange juice. Starch is the really the only source of carbs that doesn’t make my scalp itch.

Not everyone has issues with histamine and some of the other competing amino acids can lower or help block this effect. I've never had allergy issues either, so histamine isn't my main problem. I find endotoxin from starch to be far more stressful. But if starch works for you then thats great. I occasionally have white rice, but thats about it. Besides, it appears that the biggest nonfood source of histamines in most people’s bodies, though, is their gut flora. Keeping that under control with less problematic foods and carrots and other anti-endotoxin substances seems to be far easier, since not just fruit but many many other foods can increase histamine or contain it, and it's very unlikely or not realistic that most people can eliminate such foods because then they'd have to be extremely restrictive. So attacking histamine through the gut flora may seem like the more realistic and best option. Also, some starches may have little to no histamine, but may increase those effects through the gut/endotoxin, etc. So I'm not convinced starches necessarily cause less histamine issues for everyone. Maybe it's more dependent the persons gut flora, etc.

Last edited:

xetawaves

Not everyone has issues with histamine and some of the other competing amino acids can lower or help block this effect. I've never had allergy issues either, so histamine isn't my main problem. I find endotoxin from starch to be far more stressful. But if starch works for you then thats great. I occasionally have white rice, but thats about it. Besides, it appears that the biggest nonfood source of histamines in most people’s bodies, though, is their gut flora. Keeping that under control with less problematic foods and carrots and other anti-endotoxin substances seems to be far easier, since not just fruit but many many other foods can increase histamine or contain it.

Well obviously not everyone has histamine issues, I was just making a point. I wish I could tolerate large amounts of fruit, but I just can’t. Are you sure rice induces endotoxin?

Waremu

Well obviously not everyone has histamine issues, I was just making a point. I wish I could tolerate large amounts of fruit, but I just can’t. Are you sure rice induces endotoxin?

In a relatively 'healthy person', white rice is probably okay. Definitely one of the best starches, I would say. At least in my experience. But I find that even if I overdo it with rice it can cause issues. Yes, not everyone has histamine issues, which is why I mentioned that what has worked for me may not work for everyone.

Last edited:

Motif

Could not grow back a hair in many years.

In my case histamine is the biggest trigger.

Good Zinc : copper ratio helps with histamine issues but I need to find out the right ratio for me.
Real high doses work best and the scalp itching is gone, but I don't know if I should take it that high then.

My bilirubin is a bit too high. Maybe I should Adress the liver more .... or this is just a result of gut issues. If I only knew.

Edit: uvb light comb helps a lot with itching / hair loss.
Breathing helps a bit too.

Fractality

Correct, when will people understand the difference.

Thinning=Metabolic=Sick=
855ef820c369ce318f7136664f89702f--brendan-fraser-hair-transformation.jpg

Does not equal===

3319912-superman.jpg

Recessed temples=galia/calified/headshape/age

Huge difference

Can you expand on the difference? My hairline is at the very early stages of Superman's in that photo and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to stop it.

D

Deleted member 5487

Can you expand on the difference? My hairline is at the very early stages of Superman's in that photo and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to stop it.

All my self testing is pointing to serotonin both in the intestine and brain, this compromises blood flow of nutrients to the scalp in certain individuals.

We must make a distinction between
Sick people=Diffuse shedding
MPB= Headshape and High Serotonin

Or so my hypothesis so far.

Eliminate all fiber foods. Compromised gut and higher serotonin are hand in hand.

1) I eat milk, meat, eggs, and mainly fruit juice. With added sugar to get adequate carbs
2) Greens broth(spinach/kale/chard) with alot of salt pressure cooked/boiled with it.

Hands down my latest find, the CA/MG ratio availability(far superior to milk) restores balance in the capillaries and opens up the calcified/fibrotics temporal region. Quite literally seeing Regrowth.

brix

All my self testing is pointing to serotonin both in the intestine and brain, this compromises blood flow of nutrients to the scalp in certain individuals.

Eliminate all fiber foods. Compromised gut and higher serotonin are hand in hand.

1) I eat milk, meat, eggs, and mainly fruit juice. With added sugar to get adequate carbs
2) Greens broth(spinach/kale/chard) with alot of salt pressure cooked/boiled with it.

Hands down my latest find, the CA/MG ratio availability(far superior to milk) restores balance in the capillaries and opens up the calcified/fibrotics temporal region. Quite literally seeing Regrowth.

Can you expand on the last paragraph? I’ve been watching hair since sprout up where’s my hairline was. Growing from bottom up. Very strange. I was on a hair test supplement and diet regimen that was heavily focused on increasing calcium. Thanks.

Fractality

That Superman photo is not MPB though, is it? I thought it is recessed temples/galia/bone structure/genetics. I drink a lot of milk, eat eggs/cheese, drink fresh squeezed oj.

D

Deleted member 5487

That Superman photo is not MPB though, is it? I thought it is recessed temples/galia/bone structure/genetics. I drink a lot of milk, eat eggs/cheese, drink fresh squeezed oj.

Your right, it is galia/bone structure/genetics. Blow flow is compromised even slightly, that area is "cut off" quicker than other areas.
Which is why everyone 90% of males or so experience hairloss eventually, even if it's just a mature" look. Simple due to ageing compromising bloodflow.

So compromised blood flow, in suseptable individuals=Temple recession.

The best addition to blood flow has been green broth, and gelatin. And keeping sertonin very low in the gut. Even fat in cheese/milk/meat induces bile which is equivalent to endotoxin on sertonin.

So High carb, lean protein, low fat/fiber

Bull Exp Biol Med. 2005 Jan;139(1):64-7. Effect of serotonin on respiration, cerebral circulation, and blood pressure in rats. Aleksandrin VV, Tarasova NN, Tarakanov IA. V. V. "Serotonin rapidly decreased local cerebral blood flow (by almost 30%) and blood pressure."

Serotonin: Effects in disease, aging and inflammation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals