Finally ditching Shampoo, massive dandruff reduction, using Coconut Oil and Urea, and more.

Advocate2021

These guys might be of help. Check ingredients of course. Ive tried a few things without any reactions. The Mud Like Hair Cleaner was too much work for me. But the other stuff worked well. They might even create something for you, if its not there already?
The Real Deal: Terressentials--The Original Organic Skin Care Pioneers
Thank you- looks like a very clean line. just not sure if it would work on treated hair but great company- could contact them thanks!

-Luke-

@tankasnowgod and @Giraffe:

Thank you for your suggestions. I tried coconut oil before and had the same "issue", but my hair was at least twice as long back then. I suppose it's mostly the adaption time. The last 6 days I only used water and no shampoo, and used only a tiny amount of the sheabutter, and my hair doesn't have that oily look.

Since I'm not planning to participate in some photoshoot for one of those catalogues that lie around in hairdressing salons anytime soon, I'll just keep going and observe what happens.

HumanLife

My scalp is really sensitive and the peppermint soap was too harsh for me. The citrus one was fine
It’s tough on my face and groin area, but I found putting in smaller amounts makes it a lot more tolerable.

These guys might be of help. Check ingredients of course. Ive tried a few things without any reactions. The Mud Like Hair Cleaner was too much work for me. But the other stuff worked well. They might even create something for you, if its not there already?
The Real Deal: Terressentials--The Original Organic Skin Care Pioneers
Terressentials!!! I tried that a year or two ago and I loved it! I just wish it wasn't so expensive, I have long, thick hair and it soaks up too much of it. I thought it made my hair so light and fluffy in a good, non frizzy sort of way. It's as good as it gets really. Good mention!

Ben.

I cant say it replaces shampoo but i find vinegar or aloe vera drinking gel (liquid) to be insanely good for my hair/scalp.

Lately what i do is take half a big bowl of water and applecider vinegar roughly 50:50 ratio and add 2 serving spoons from each of my bags of nicotinamide, succinic acid, ATP and perhaps taurine. Dive my head in it and rinse over it again with the leftover.

I leave it in my hair/scalp over night and wash it out with something in the morning. No joke within 15-30 minutes even the most unwashed, dry and oilly hair will start to feel fluffy and strong (atleast my reaction)- Look wise it doesn't replace shampoo tho, one still needs to get "stuff" out for it to look good before drying. At the moment i wash it out with regular shampoo but what used to work as a "natural substitute" was whole rye but when i missed some parts when washing the rye out it would flake off horribly during the day looking like i had the worst kind of dandruff eventho its just graindruff .... man that was a unfortunate job interview i had ...

Peachy

My son recently made the leap to no shampoo. I honestly didn’t think it would work for him because hormones, school stress, weird teenage sleep schedule.

But now he’s a month in and his hair looks better than ever. It used to oscillate between kinda frizzy and kinda greasy. He has a lot of hair. Now it looks healthy, tame and clean every day. It even smells better. Thank you tiktok.

He washes with water every morning and applies some conditioner that he rinses out. No other products.