Questionable Safety Of Dmso

BastiFuntasty

Isn't mixing dmso with water a bad idea, since more or less all sources of water are contaminated with unpleasant ruminants?

Instead of just blaming dmso for its possible dangers, let's find a safe way to take it. Im thinking of a way to clean the skin before application. Clean baking soda and or ethanol would be an option.

burtlancast

Nutrition for women, pg 3:

"Among the substances opposing estrogen are dopamine and
nickel, prolactin inhibitors; chalones, the tissue specific proteins
which inhibit cell division (and possibly more ephemerally, the
peptides of memory); the aprotic solvents, DMF and possibly
DMSO; progesterone and testosterone; thyroxin and iodine;
magnesium ATP, the stable form of the "biological energy"
molecule; vitamin A, a protein-sparing nutrient which promotes
differentiation, and vitamin E (and the closely related coenzyme
Q, or ubiquinone)."

So, Ray believes DMSO opposes estrogen.

tara

supernature

Opposes estrogen - thats interesting, DMSO has sulphur in it right, isnt it anything that has sulphur/sulphate it means that removes scrap from the body.
If its used as it is in just the right dose, probably could sanitize the intestines directly, as a sulfur molecule it should be connected with liver methylation, sulphate (S AA - taurine, cysteine)- one of the major phase II detox pathways.

haidut

Forum Supporter
If I donate one dollar to a charity anytime haidut helps or educates me, I would be giving thousands of dollars! I don't understand those personal attacks. I am pretty sure if I try his supplements (our costumes have very stringent rules), my health improvement will accelerate rapidly. Very creative and pure products! haidut, you are the MAN! go on brother :)

Amen, thanks! Btw, I already received an apology from FarmerMark in another thread so we are all cool now.

marteagal

Dear Haidut, sorry to bother you again :( Do you think, the small amount of DMSO in a daily serving of progestene (transdermal route) would probably be safe when one suspects a heavy metal burden from improper amalgam removal about 20 years ago? Thank you very much in advance!

panda

I've read today associations between DMSO and hematuria, i had dark orange urine two days after using DMSO. Hopefully not the cause, because that would be a shame. Also, headache.

I have been using Tyromax for more than a month, and I think I develop dark urine since starting to use it, in fact, I was searching the forum for dark urine and your post came up. I'm a little worried about it; not too much, since I think it has been helpful in general, but I would like to solve the dark urine problem.

tara

I have been using Tyromax for more than a month, and I think I develop dark urine since starting to use it, in fact, I was searching the forum for dark urine and your post came up. I'm a little worried about it; not too much, since I think it has been helpful in general, but I would like to solve the dark urine problem.

Not sure exactly what you mean by dark urine, but if metabolism is increased, that is likely to result in increased water loss by evaporation. Unless water intake is correspondingly increased, it might result in more concentrated - and therefore darker - urine?

panda

Not sure exactly what you mean by dark urine, but if metabolism is increased, that is likely to result in increased water loss by evaporation. Unless water intake is correspondingly increased, it might result in more concentrated - and therefore darker - urine?

Thanks for the response Tara, yes, I should have said darker urine, have not thought about increasing metabolism and needing more water. I'll try to increase my water intake, it's kind of hard since I'm so used to drink milk, OJ and coke.

Sea

I have found that Haidut's dmso based supplements powerfully lower my metabolism and are basically unusable for me. I did have good results with the non-dmso supplements.

supernature

I have found that Haidut's dmso based supplements powerfully lower my metabolism and are basically unusable for me. I did have good results with the non-dmso supplements.

Many suppl are combination of substances (2 or more) and if one doesnt necessаrily need all of them or some of them, that could probably be causing not only low positive results but even adverse reactions, which is quite normal as everybody has diff body chemistry.
DMSO and its compounds could be related to the latter i guess.

Sea

Many suppl are combination of substances (2 or more) and if one doesnt necessаrily need all of them or some of them, that could probably be causing not only low positive results but even adverse reactions, which is quite normal as everybody has diff body chemistry.
DMSO and its compounds could be related to the latter i guess.

It took me some time to determine it was the DMSO that was causing my metabolism to tank, as initially I did not expect a solvent to be more powerful than the actual supplement. I think that people should be very cautious with DMSO because unless I got a bad batch of supplements, I think that many hypothyroid people will run into problems with it.

Drareg

It took me some time to determine it was the DMSO that was causing my metabolism to tank, as initially I did not expect a solvent to be more powerful than the actual supplement. I think that people should be very cautious with DMSO because unless I got a bad batch of supplements, I think that many hypothyroid people will run into problems with it.

You should be careful ,it could increasing metabolism also, much more calories needed,minerals,vitamins.
DMSO has water structuring capability, this is the goal of Peats recommendations, flow of life becomes more coherent,obviously too high might not be practical depending on context.

Have you ever had similar issue with thyroid?

PhilParma

Safety aside, am I the only one who has been told that they give off an odor while using these products containing DMSO? I've been told that I smell like fruit, corn, and 'I don't know I can't describe it...just weird.' I personally couldn't smell anything, but apparently I was stinking up entire rooms...

cdg

Safety aside, am I the only one who has been told that they give off an odor while using these products containing DMSO? I've been told that I smell like fruit, corn, and 'I don't know I can't describe it...just weird.' I personally couldn't smell anything, but apparently I was stinking up entire rooms...
Yes their is strong garlic like smell which is well known. Sometimes can be minimized if DMSO is taken with honey, I understand.

goodandevil

Possible hemolysis from dmso .. i had it the first day after a full dose of pansterone, but im taking half a dose now and don't notice any dark, orangish urine. I must say, at this point i would prefer a different solvent, perhaps vitamin e for gum application, because haidut is right about the dhea being needed with pregnenelone, imo

Last edited:

Giraffe

Are you producing less urine than before? Tried to drink more?

Sea

You should be careful ,it could increasing metabolism also, much more calories needed,minerals,vitamins.
DMSO has water structuring capability, this is the goal of Peats recommendations, flow of life becomes more coherent,obviously too high might not be practical depending on context.

Have you ever had similar issue with thyroid?

The dmso supplements were suppressing my temp and pulse. My temp actually got as low as 96 on tyromax when without thyroid my temp is rarely below 99. Initially, I was so suprised that I thought my thermometer was broken. I am very well aware of how these supplements ordinarily work and I eat a very high calorie diet. I don't have any issues with up to 6000mg of caffeine in a day and can easily tell if I need more sugar. The dmso based supplements were increasing estrogen either by pulling it out of tissues or having some toxicity to begin with. Further, the effect was extremely potent, taking several days to recover from just 2 servings.

HDD

Sea, was this topically or did you ingest it?

I have been taking 1 drop of Tyromax on my wrist daily without any negative effects. I also use Progestene and Pansteroone with no issues other than the mild skin irritation. Since reading about the necessity of dessicated thyroid to be digested to make available, I decided to take my 1 drop orally. Not long after ingesting, I became very sleepy (nodding off while reading) and my feet were cold even though they were under a blanket. Since I am pretty sure I am running on stress hormones, I perceived this to be a lowering of the stress and revealing my true hypo state. I had not considered it to be a blood sugar/fuel issue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals