Acne Rosacea, DMSO, Antibiotics, Tetracycline, Aspirin

Pointless

I don't think this has been posted before, but I think this page is very interesting. I have issues with the skin on my face much like this. He's doing some Peaty things to control inflammation and fight infection.

Acne Rosacea, DMSO, antibiotics, tetracycline, aspirin

I've tried DMSO + Aspirin and haven't noticed any improvement with it. I'm currently using sublimed sulfur with a commercial preparation called Solarcaine, and it seems to be helping, but I'm not sure.

Experienced

I don't think this has been posted before, but I think this page is very interesting. I have issues with the skin on my face much like this. He's doing some Peaty things to control inflammation and fight infection.

Acne Rosacea, DMSO, antibiotics, tetracycline, aspirin

I've tried DMSO + Aspirin and haven't noticed any improvement with it. I'm currently using sublimed sulfur with a commercial preparation called Solarcaine, and it seems to be helping, but I'm not sure.

BUMPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!

EIRE24

BUMPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!
Read Rays newsletter on rosacea, he think riboflavin and other B vitamins are helpful for this along with lowering endotoxins and using the carrot salad. I also have skin issues and I am going to begin using riboflavin, niacinamide and other B vitamins to see if it helps my skin along with zinc and magnesium.

OP
Pointless

Pointless

Nothing has worked except now I'm taking 500 mg aspirin in baking soda and gelatin. It's working really well so far.

OP
Pointless

Pointless

Where do you find Gelatin what kind of gelatin

Great Lakes Hydrolyzed Collagen. I'm taking it orally, and the glycine prevents side effects from the aspirin like stomach upset and tinnitus. Pure glycine powder might be better.

EIRE24

I've started to develop patches of dry skin or psoriasis I'm not sure which it is. I'm wondering what would be the best protocol to get rid of this? Vitamins and food wise?

OP
Pointless

Pointless

For the aspirin dude but İ heard gelatin from dr oetker is shitty

Well you mentioned not feeling anything beneficial from the gelatin. Do you take aspirin? How much do you take? How do you take it? What side effects do you get?

Experienced

Well you mentioned not feeling anything beneficial from the gelatin. Do you take aspirin? How much do you take? How do you take it? What side effects do you get?
100 MG orally took today with a little bit gelatin İ get much stomach ache and What İ think is İ'm on a stomach flu so İ cant mention the benefits but İ'm really energic as **** because of nofap .

OP
Pointless

Pointless

100 MG orally took today with a little bit gelatin İ get much stomach ache and What İ think is İ'm on a stomach flu so İ cant mention the benefits but İ'm really energic as **** because of nofap .

It's in a tablet, I assume? The best way to take aspirin is to dissolve the pure crystals in water that has been alkalinized with baking soda. I know that sounds like a lot of work, but you could really wreak havoc on your gut taking straight aspirin tablets every day or even straight powder. I fill a glass a quarter of the way up and stir in 1/4 tsp of baking soda until it dissolves. Then I pour 1/16 teaspoon of USP aspirin crystals in and let it sit until all the crystal dissolve. Then I fill it up all the way with water and stir in a heaping spoonful of hydrolyzed collagen.

I know that sounds like a huge pain, and that's why I've avoided aspirin for so long, but it really is a wonder drug if you can get past the sides. I don't live in the Netherlands so I don't know where you would get any of that stuff, but if you're getting stomach aches, then you're at risk for ulcers.

I was gonna post some threads, but it seems a lot of stuff has already been answered in your other thread Aspirin Low Dose Long Term Use Side Effects

Sorry I can't help you any further

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals