Acne Rosacea, DMSO, Antibiotics, Tetracycline, Aspirin

LadyRae

I got topical Ivermectin which made the situation much worse, but I'm not sure if it got so bad because that was at the same time they pulled me off the antibiotics or not.

The isotretinoin was/is pretty incredible. I was on it for 5 months, then took a break because I needed to travel to a sunny area. I'm back on it now, and my skin looks better and better. It also helps with my Hidradenitis Suppurativa, which has been more or less in remission for a few years, but has been flaring up a bit lately.

I am on very low dose, and as of right now it has NO side effects. I love the way my skin looks, even if there's still some things left that need to be repaired. I expect I'll be on it for quite some time, and I'm hoping it'll be long enough to where my HS and rosacea go away completely.
Nice! I'm so glad you found something that works! I have heard that for a lot of people I remember doing can make the problem worse for a while as the Demodex mites are dying off, but in real life I don't know how long I would put up with that either. And that's not even saying for sure that was what was going on. I mean who knows, maybe you were having an allergic reaction and it wasn't mites at all...

I have been eating a ton of cantaloupe lately and I'm wondering if that is positively affecting my skin

CuriousKay

The die off is only supposed to last maximum 7 days. This went on for 14 days with increasing outbreaks. It was a living nightmare.

I am very happy I dared starting isotretinoin, and I also just found out that there's evidence that low dose iso also can boost collagen production in the body. That's something I've been interested in for a long time.

I have found that often when I add something in larger quantities that my body reacts in some way. So maybe just cutting back on the cantaloupe for a little while can help?

LadyRae

The die off is only supposed to last maximum 7 days. This went on for 14 days with increasing outbreaks. It was a living nightmare.

I am very happy I dared starting isotretinoin, and I also just found out that there's evidence that low dose iso also can boost collagen production in the body. That's something I've been interested in for a long time.

I have found that often when I add something in larger quantities that my body reacts in some way. So maybe just cutting back on the cantaloupe for a little while can help?
I have been using tretinoin topically for almost a year now and I love it too. They say it takes about a year to really see the anti-aging benefits.

I think I may not have been clear, I meant to say that my skin has been amazing lately since the topical Ivermectin but I've also been eating lots and lots of melon and so that could also be making my skin look good. I think I'm going to continue eating lots of melon lol!

CuriousKay

I see!

Thanks for clarifying!

I also just purchased a red light, ultrasound, radio frequency and vibration device for body and face. I look forward to seeing if that supports my anti-aging and amazing skin goals!

And I might even throw in some melon! ?

LadyRae

I see!

Thanks for clarifying!

I also just purchased a red light, ultrasound, radio frequency and vibration device for body and face. I look forward to seeing if that supports my anti-aging and amazing skin goals!

And I might even throw in some melon! ?
I think you'll notice a big difference using the red light. I absolutely love it. I usually take three or four milligrams of methylene blue about a half hour before I sit under mine, as you can see below, I'm not the only one that likes the red light ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220719_052500840.jpg
    IMG_20220719_052500840.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 11
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals