Dr. B

Wow that’s impressive. Other than diary do you think anything else helped? Did you use any hormones/neurosteroids etc?
The dairy will have some hormones of its own also i think casein and whey proteins stimulate more growth than other types of protein, maybe more than egg proteins too?

P

Peatress

Taller people have higher risk of cancer. Ray wrote about this in some of his articles but he never talked about optimal height. I posted a study on this as well, which as you can imagine immediately caused controversy.
Taller People Have Higher Mortality From Cancer

Not sure why people take this so personally. I sure there are good and bad things about being tall and being short. The studies are about one specific aspect of it. I think shorter people had higher risk of CVD on average, so there is a certain tradeoff it seems. I personally don't buy the explanation that taller people have more cells and thus higher chance of a bad mutation to cause cancer. There is probably a metabolic aspect about it, maybe related to (H)GH and other pituitary hormones.
Tall people more likely to suffer from muscular skeletal issues – probably receive more x-rays as a result. Over exposure to radiation = cancer?

FitnessMike

Wow that’s impressive. Other than diary do you think anything else helped? Did you use any hormones/neurosteroids etc?
someone mentioned that hypothyroidism weirdly can get you taller, maybe that's the reason :D

Dr. B

Tall people more likely to suffer from muscular skeletal issues – probably receive more x-rays as a result. Over exposure to radiation = cancer?
Some people have height from excess hgh or whatever which is a negative. It should be easy to tell. If someones tall and also muscular and not bald then they probably got it in a healthier way.

P

Peatress

Some people have height from excess hgh or whatever which is a negative. It should be easy to tell. If someones tall and also muscular and not bald then they probably got it in a healthier way.
How common is excess hgh?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals