PPL Now Carries Raw DHT Powder

T

TheBeard

I receive PMs everyday about DHT powder.
Everyone can find it on Purple Panda Labs now, no excuse.

ddjd

will be interesting to hear peoples feedback on this product. i presume its bulk bought powder from china. following!

Gustav3Y

It sounds great, but how one can tell it is genuine, there are quite the stories with different compounds sold just being testosterone when tested.

OP
T

TheBeard

will be interesting to hear peoples feedback on this product. i presume its bulk bought powder from china. following!

Every single steroid raw powder or research chemical you will find today comes from China.
Unless you are a University and can source from Sigma Alderich.
Doesn't mean it's not pure.

ddjd

Every single steroid raw powder or research chemical you will find today comes from China.
Unless you are a University and can source from Sigma Alderich.
Doesn't mean it's not pure.
i actually bought pure dht from a UK guy in this forum, and it was from sigma. he's not a university btw lol and it's not from China

Nebula

i actually bought pure dht from a UK guy in this forum, and it was from sigma. he's not a university btw lol and it's not from China
What’s been your experience with supplementing DHT for health? It seems like most have mixed and unpredictable results, but I’ve been curious to see what effects a few mgs per day combined with pregnenolone or DHEA/progesterone has.

Murtaza

I really want to order from this source but im afraid of wasting my money. Plus min order is like 33 grams of dht

Momado965

Yes I've tried DHT before.
It just acts and feels like an AI to me, doesn't make me feel any better.

How many mgs did you use? This is quite disappointing given that it is a strong androgen. There should metabolic, physical and mental effects.

OP
T

TheBeard

How many mgs did you use? This is quite disappointing given that it is a strong androgen. There should metabolic, physical and mental effects.

All kinds of dosages, even half a tube of Andractim and 100mg of Proviron.

If it's true that DHT is an autocrine hormone (needs to be produced locally) perhaps applying it topically or orally just doesn't get enough of it into cells to matter.

b555

Wow what a great source, as long as all their products is clean and legit. Although id be a bit nervous about raw powders coming through customs.

OP
T

TheBeard

Wow what a great source, as long as all their products is clean and legit. Although id be a bit nervous about raw powders coming through customs.

It's the least suspicious form steroids could come as, unlike vials.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals