PPL Now Carries Raw DHT Powder

koreus

Which is nothing.

Most suppliers on Alibaba of legit steroids now ask for a minimum of 1000 dollars.

3 years ago you could buy only 40 dollars worth of anything if you wanted to.

That's what worries me about this whole deal. Things get harder to source over time. If you crash you endogenous production you could end up left in the lurch.

OP
T

TheBeard

That's what worries me about this whole deal. Things get harder to source over time. If you crash you endogenous production you could end up left in the lurch.

There's always a solution. Demand will never cease, nor will supply.
Do you see cocaine going out of business?

koreus

There's always a solution. Demand will never cease, nor will supply.
I suppose so but I don't think I would want to be dependent on cocaine given the highly variable quality. We are lucky that the legal status of steriods right now allows them to be produced industrially in Chinese labs. If it went fully underground like cocaine the quality would be a different story.

tankasnowgod

I'm not sure any product that there is demand for will ever completely "go out of business," but after digging more into financial fraud and such, I don't think powerful entities really wanted people to stop using cocaine. Paradoxically, after the "War on Drugs" started in the US, supply of cocaine increased dramatically. Here's a clip from the movie "Kill The Messenger" that suggests certain parts of the US government were flooding certain areas with drugs.

That's essentially what Gary Webb reported in his "Dark Alliance" series, and what Freeway Ricky Ross has said in several interviews since. If the Federal Government had really wanted to crack down on cocaine, supply lines would have been seriously reduced, and prices would have gone way up. Cocaine would have still gotten into the country, but maybe at about 10% the levels it had previously.

This video has suggested that increased amounts of drugs coming into the US (especially cocaine and heroin) was essential for monetary policy-

OP
T

TheBeard

I'm not sure any product that there is demand for will ever completely "go out of business," but after digging more into financial fraud and such, I don't think powerful entities really wanted people to stop using cocaine. Paradoxically, after the "War on Drugs" started in the US, supply of cocaine increased dramatically. Here's a clip from the movie "Kill The Messenger" that suggests certain parts of the US government were flooding certain areas with drugs.

That's essentially what Gary Webb reported in his "Dark Alliance" series, and what Freeway Ricky Ross has said in several interviews since. If the Federal Government had really wanted to crack down on cocaine, supply lines would have been seriously reduced, and prices would have gone way up. Cocaine would have still gotten into the country, but maybe at about 10% the levels it had previously.

This video has suggested that increased amounts of drugs coming into the US (especially cocaine and heroin) was essential for monetary policy-

Difference being cocaine keeps the people weak, testosterone keeps the people strong.
Hence the different motives that could push the world order to cut one rather than the other.

tankasnowgod

Difference being cocaine keeps the people weak, testosterone keeps the people strong.
Hence the different motives that could push the world order to cut one rather than the other.

Agree, which I think makes the initial point about supply being cut valid.

At the same time, I agree that there is always some solution.

By the same token, I don't think things like T and DHT will crash endogenous production forever. Many have made that claim about thyroid, but Peat disputes that, and has even mentioned stories of people using it for a few days to help endogenous production ramp up. I think the same is true about T and DHT, at least the bioidentical versions. Some of the esters and synthetics may indeed lead to some longer term problems.

Then again, if we all were in robust metabolic health, we probably wouldn't be considering these options, anyway.

OP
T

TheBeard

Agree, which I think makes the initial point about supply being cut valid.

At the same time, I agree that there is always some solution.

By the same token, I don't think things like T and DHT will crash endogenous production forever. Many have made that claim about thyroid, but Peat disputes that, and has even mentioned stories of people using it for a few days to help endogenous production ramp up. I think the same is true about T and DHT, at least the bioidentical versions. Some of the esters and synthetics may indeed lead to some longer term problems.

Then again, if we all were in robust metabolic health, we probably wouldn't be considering these options, anyway.

I'm the living proof of that.

Used bioidentical test for 9 months at supraphysiological doses.
Quit cold turkey, drew blood one month later: my test was right where it was before starting.

tankasnowgod

Quit cold turkey, drew blood one month later: my test was right where it was before starting.

That's great to hear, and it lines up with these studies that Haidut posted about-

Looks like I might be doing some experimenting with this in the new year.

camy9000

what was your protocal ie ester ? method of adminstrion dose ect im just curious
also what dose of masteron would you take a week if you couldnt get hold of pure DHT

OP
T

TheBeard

what was your protocal ie ester ? method of adminstrion dose ect im just curious
also what dose of masteron would you take a week if you couldnt get hold of pure DHT

Do a bit of reading of all my threads on the subject.
Everything is explained.

Sol Invictus

I receive PMs everyday about DHT powder.
Everyone can find it on Purple Panda Labs now, no excuses.
I found another company offering Testosterone base and DHT. The minimum order is 10g for powders. The claim to have a lot of stock in Canada and the UK. To order you have to email them with your request. I just did for 10g DHT & 20g Testosterone Base and asked if these were located in Canada. We'll see what they say.

From their site:

Why Choose Us?​

We are the most powerful supplier of steroids in China, we implement strict GMP and ISO9001 regulations to ensure product quality, we can provide best safe domestic delivery for you. You buy raw steroids , we care about the shipping.

Attachments

• xiamen-numei-9001.jpg
    xiamen-numei-9001.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 19
  • numei-gmp.jpg
    numei-gmp.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 18

Sol Invictus

I just got my first order from PPL in the mail. I am a bit confused as to what I got. I ordered testosterone base, but received a black mylar bag labeled creatine monohydrate. Did I get scammed or is this what they mean by stealth shipping?

OP
T

TheBeard

I just got my first order from PPL in the mail. I am a bit confused as to what I got. I ordered testosterone base, but received a black mylar bag labeled creatine monohydrate. Did I get scammed or is this what they mean by stealth shipping?

Have you not opened the bag before writing this message? It's not like you could return it if you keep it unopened anyways.
It's their stealth, inside you will find a transparent bag containing the testosterone.

Are you going to take it orally?

golder

So you did not try the ‘oneraw’ website you posted? What made you go with PPL?

Sol Invictus

Have you not opened the bag before writing this message? It's not like you could return it if you keep it unopened anyways.
It's their stealth, inside you will find a transparent bag containing the testosterone.

I opened it and it's like you said. There is a transparent bag within containing the white powder. I hope it's really testosterone base.

I will be taking it orally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals