Oral Vs Topical Potency With Drops?

rawmeat

Ray said in one of Danny's podcasts that you need to use about 10x your desired amount of fat soluble vitamins when applied topically. So if you wanted 1mg of K2, Ray is saying you should apply 10mg worth of drops on your body.

If one wanted to get 1mg of Thorne's vitamin K2 via drops in the mouth, how much should actually be taken to ensure you get 1mg?

What is the main reasoning behind the transdermal route for vitamins anyway?

LCohen

You can't just "rub" and get the benefits. First you need to dissolve the material. Then you need a carrier to dissolved material.

Both Ethanol and DMSO are dissolver and carrier.

What is the main reasoning behind the transdermal route for vitamins ?
I don't know. It looks silly to me too. Not every vitamin/drug/hormone are created equal. Some stuffs are impossible to dissolve and absorp.

Progesterone -for example- is great for topical absorption..

ddjd

Ray said in one of Danny's podcasts that you need to use about 10x your desired amount of fat soluble vitamins when applied topically. So if you wanted 1mg of K2, Ray is saying you should apply 10mg worth of drops on your body.

If one wanted to get 1mg of Thorne's vitamin K2 via drops in the mouth, how much should actually be taken to ensure you get 1mg?

What is the main reasoning behind the transdermal route for vitamins anyway?
does dmso increase topical absorption?

Logan-

Oral K2 gives me GI dyscomfort. Does anyone else get this? Anyone have any idea why this happens?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals