Rule for increasing quantity of supplement if switching from oral/under tongue/gum application to topical?

Advocate2021

Hi. I am it my wits end with trying to balance my intestine optimally. much improvement with countless implementations but still not optimal. wondering if im irritating it with supplements through oral root and want to try all topical.

I use liquid vitamin D 5,000 iu drops from health natura- put 3 drops on my gum under lower lip, Vitamin K 2 1mg per drop liquid- 2 drops same way. I swallow mg glycinate from pure bulk and am going to get idealabs magnoil and apply transdermally instead. With the D and K wondering how much i need to increase them to apply transdermally to get same levels?

Aspirin and methylene blue I will continue to take orally. Also wondering if my organic valley milk is an issue with the added vitamins.

i use energin transdermally and all idea labs hormones and supplements transdermally; but extra thiamine and niacinamide i swallow from pure bulk. not sure i can switch everything to topical and do wonder if you can get as good an effect- example antihistamines, cyproheptadine, digestive enzymes, thyroid- i think those must be oral for me- etc. And of course for bowel spore biotics and colostrum and cascara are oral. i use progest-e in my gums per dr. Peat.

Certain things i think i need to continue in my mouth for maximum absorption but want to switch to topical as much as possible and see if intestine responds.

Grateful for all input on this topic and data on conversion to topical from oral- thank you!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals