David PS

1680264935967.png

OP
David PS

David PS

LadyRae

ACV
@David PS

Drinking a little bit of apple cider vinegar with or right before, or even right after meals has definitely helped my digestion. I will do it for a while and then forget for a few months ....
it's always great to remember again

OP
David PS

David PS

ACV
@David PS

Drinking a little bit of apple cider vinegar with or right before, or even right after meals has definitely helped my digestion. I will do it for a while and then forget for a few months ....
it's always great to remember again
I keep my ACV bottle next to my coffee machine. It is a great reminder to have some in the morning before my coffee.

OP
David PS

David PS

Jason Fung is an advocate of fasting is now explaining to his followers on YouTube (972k subscribers) how vinegar works for weight loss. He explains some of Jessie's hacks without mentioning her name.

0:00 Don't eat naked carbs
1:05 Carbohydrates and blood glucose
2:40 Sushi rice and glycemia
3:43 Lemon juice and carbohydrates
5:15 Salivary amylase hypothesis
7:00 Vinegar and rice effect

In a different video
0:00 Importance of food order
0:59 Whey protein and blood glucose
1:58 Food order - carbs first versus carbs last
3:48 glucose effects of food order
4:45 Insulin effects of food order
5:34 Effect of food order in type 1 diabetes
6:25 Effect of food order on weight gain

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

1682333202321.png

OP
David PS

David PS

Jessie has written another book that will be released on May 2, 2023. The book is entitled "The Glucose Goddess Method: The 4-Week Guide to Cutting Cravings, Getting Your Energy Back, and Feeling Amazing" It is designed to assist the reader in implementing her method. The book introduces the reader to 1 hack per week for 4-weeks. They are the same hacks that are in her first book. She the explains how it introduce the hacks into your lifestyle. She also includes recipes.

Here are the hacks in the order that recommends that they be introduce:
Week 1 - Savory breakfast.
Week 2 - Vinegar
Week 3 - Veggie starter
Week 4. - Movement

She discusses her new book in this lengthy video. I set the link to open for the last 2 minutes when she recaps
The Glucose Goddess Method.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnX_-1uqdFs&t=6420s

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

glucosegoddess - From a glucose perspective, it’s best to eat fruit (or anything sweet) *after* a meal rather than on an empty stomach… but you may have heard that fruit after a meal is bad because it will putrefy in your stomach! Is that true? Well, no. Nothing can rot in our stomach.
👉 the takeaway: unless it doesn’t feel good to you or your body, eating fruit after a meal is not a problem and will be best for your glucose.

1682872773063.png

LadyRae

I eat pineapple most mornings, about an hour after oysters or eggs...feels good to wait a bit... And now I have been slicing up the core into strips. I read on here that that is where most of the bromelain is. It's not as sweet and soft as the regular fruit, but the crunch is really growing on me!

OP
David PS

David PS

@Elderflower j58 - Thanks for the link. Jessie is promoting her new book and she is doing alot of interviews in YouTube. I had not seen this one.

OP
David PS

David PS

1684178578656.png

Spikes in glucose can damage blood vessels and therefore can cause neuropathy , retinopathy and various other disease states. It is healthy to minumize the number of times your glucose spikes into the red zone.

Connor888

On the topic of digestion. I cant believe how much raw honey has helped my bloating & gas issues despite no diet change, only honey a few times a day. Anyone else tried it before? I wasn't expecting it to help that area at all, i was simply searching for a sucrose alternative

OP
David PS

David PS

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

Don’t mess up your fast by breaking it with something sweet or starchy— make sure you break your fast with savoury and protein rich foods to keep your glucose steady and continue getting the benefits ❤️ Because after fasting, your digestive system is really empty… so anything you eat will make it’s way super fast into your blood stream.
1694108980671.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals