Dry mouth and a white tongue for years, I've literally tried everything!

LizRey86

Is there a relation between Candida and fat?
For me there is, the theory Ive read about is too much dietary fat blocks proper carbohydrates absorption via the Randal Cycle. This can cause insulin resistance, candida overgrowth etc. Im sure this is not the case for everyone but it is true for me. I have to stay between 10-20%.

pondering

For me there is, the theory Ive read about is too much dietary fat blocks proper carbohydrates absorption via the Randal Cycle. This can cause insulin resistance, candida overgrowth etc. Im sure this is not the case for everyone but it is true for me. I have to stay between 10-20%.
Interesting, thank you.

L_C

@Sascha6990 I was having issues for at least 5 years, and yes it never happened again to that extent.
I did have slightly white tongue few months ago and I used black cumin and flowers of sulphur, and that was enough
Even my blood work improved since I used this stack, so I can't recommend it enough.
It's not even expensive!!!
For how many days did you take this combo to see a difference?

pondering

5 cloves of raw garlic with every meal for 6 days, chewed very well.
On the 7th day, take a tablespoon of Epsom salts in 300ml of water to flush your bowels.
5 cloves of garlic sounds intense. Seems like it would definitely kill some stuff if that is the issue?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals