I've Just Started A Peat Style Diet And Am Very Impressed With The Results

Focus

Hi,
I've been on a Peat style diet for the last week and I'm very impressed about the current results.

I've been on Paleo and then Perfect Health Diet for the last 10 years, but somehow my digestive health's been going downwards for the last two years. I'm 42.

It's only been a week now. I'm on 1.5L milk, 1.5L OJ, 1-2 eggs, cheese, coffee, raw honey, raw carrot, shellfish, occasional beef and fruit.

My mid-day body temperature raised from 36 °C (96.8 °F) to 36.8 °C (98.2 °F) and heart beat raised from 60bpm to 82bpm. I can't remember when I was this much serene and content last time in my life. In the mornings I'm waking up much easily after only 7 hours instead of 9. My brain is much sharper. I think I've been hypothyroid most (if not all) of my life. My TSH used to be around 1 -1.5. My only complaints so far are a slight headache I sometimes get after breakfast (especially when I drink milk) and my new saggy under chin. It became so saggy right after the day 1, that 2 people from my family noticed and commented about it. But it seems to be going now, albeit slowly.

I never ate a low carb diet. Just couldn't bear. So I had already been taking lots of carbs, mostly potatoes and rice. So I cannot attribute these results solely to an increase of carbs.

I'm afraid the benefits would eventually fade away but we'll see.

NicholasMartin

Hello, Focus. That's why I'm here too. I was a bit skeptical about this diet at first but my results were astonishing. Good to see more people get well because of this diet.

Vins7

Hi,
I've been on a Peat style diet for the last week and I'm very impressed about the current results.

I've been on Paleo and then Perfect Health Diet for the last 10 years, but somehow my digestive health's been going downwards for the last two years. I'm 42.

It's only been a week now. I'm on 1.5L milk, 1.5L OJ, 1-2 eggs, cheese, coffee, raw honey, raw carrot, shellfish, occasional beef and fruit.

My mid-day body temperature raised from 36 °C (96.8 °F) to 36.8 °C (98.2 °F) and heart beat raised from 60bpm to 82bpm. I can't remember when I was this much serene and content last time in my life. In the mornings I'm waking up much easily after only 7 hours instead of 9. My brain is much sharper. I think I've been hypothyroid most (if not all) of my life. My TSH used to be around 1 -1.5. My only complaints so far are a slight headache I sometimes get after breakfast (especially when I drink milk) and my new saggy under chin. It became so saggy right after the day 1, that 2 people from my family noticed and commented about it. But it seems to be going now, albeit slowly.

I never ate a low carb diet. Just couldn't bear. So I had already been taking lots of carbs, mostly potatoes and rice. So I cannot attribute these results solely to an increase of carbs.

The only problem is adherence to the diet, it is not sustainable for me to eat the same thing every day, only 5 or 6 foods and limit practically all starches...
I hope you comment if the benefits are maintained or disappear.
Greetings from Spain.

Peaches

Hi,

I've also just started eating for improving my metabolism. I started 6 weeks ago and consume orange juice, raw honey, skimmed milk, cheese, cottage cheese, fruits, fruit juice, chocolate, gelatine fruit gummies, coffee, marshmallows, milk powder pancakes, panna cotta and occasionally beef or lamb, ice cream, tea, lamb liver, raw carrot, white fish and prawns. I'm hypothyroid and just before starting this my chronic fatigue was the worst it's ever been. I could barely get out of bed. Complete zombie mode. Eating this way I've slowly regained my energy and feel like I can get through a day now without crashing. It's amazing. I'm concentrating on milk protein being the main part of my daily food intake. I can consume about 1.5litres of milk daily and about 200g of hard cheese as well as 300g of cottage cheese (with 30g raw honey and ample fruit on top :yum:). I'm keeping an eye on it though. I've fallen into diet dogma (keto/carnivore) in the past and just want to eat in the way that gives me enough good energy to get through a day and is hopefully helping my metabolism. If something isn't working I'll change it up in a heartbeat. Haven't seen any weight loss yet but I know that it can take time. Hope you keep on finding benefit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals