White/Yellow tongue, dry mouth, and thick saliva for years. These are the things that I have tried. What else should I try?

rayban

Same here, I have a white tongue and I've had "geographical tongue" for a year now. It starts as a white spot, then becomes bigger leaving the tissue "flat" and eventually disappears. Im hypothyroid and just got my 75mcg eutirox raised to 88mcg because tsh was 8.
I also have a stuffed nostril from time to time, and "post nasal drip" whatever that is (I think it's just this white muccus thing that falls into the back of your throat and you have to spit it)

Everytime i've asked people tell you about all these weird diets and you end up with a list where you can't barely eat anything so that's not very helpful.

If there was a way to find out exactly what triggers this it would be great vs removing a bunch of stuff from your diet only to replace it with some other stuff you aren't familiar with and i don't have digestive problems usually so I don't want to change my diet a lot.

I've tried removing milk for a year now and I haven't seen changes but I keep it removed now since im paranoid it affects the thyroid since the other day I tried again some milk and on the 5th day my thyroid felt a bit inflammed, this sucks since I loved milk.

Something I notice is that when I eat pizza or some pasta, the white coating thing is cleaned a bit for a while, I think it may be the saffron, black pepper, oregano.. i don't know, some of the stuff found in pizza and pastas.

Im going to get a test soon where they test saliva for candida, ph levels and some other stuff and i'll see if something interesting shows up.

Last edited:

HeyThere

Same here, I have a white tongue and I've had "geographical tongue" for a year now. It starts as a white spot, then becomes bigger leaving the tissue "flat" and eventually disappears. Im hypothyroid and just got my 75mcg eutirox raised to 88mcg because tsh was 8.
I also have a stuffed nostril from time to time, and "post nasal drip" whatever that is (I think it's just this white muccus thing that falls into the back of your throat and you have to spit it)

Everytime i've asked people tell you about all these weird diets and you end up with a list where you can't barely eat anything so that's not very helpful.

If there was a way to find out exactly what triggers this it would be great vs removing a bunch of stuff from your diet only to replace it with some other stuff you aren't familiar with and i don't have digestive problems usually so I don't want to change my diet a lot.

I've tried removing milk for a year now and I haven't seen changes but I keep it removed now since im paranoid it affects the thyroid since the other day I tried again some milk and on the 5th day my thyroid felt a bit inflammed, this sucks since I loved milk.

Something I notice is that when I eat pizza or some pasta, the white coating thing is cleaned a bit for a while, I think it may be the saffron, black pepper, oregano.. i don't know, some of the stuff found in pizza and pastas.

Im going to get a test soon where they test saliva for candida, ph levels and some other stuff and i'll see if something interesting shows up.

This is probably not what's happening, but what if the living candida follows the carbs to your stomach? Sometimes i have my sinus and throat all stuffed up with clear mucus but I'll eat a candy bar and it will go away! I always assumed it just followed the sugar to my gut. It is a living thing after all. Who knows.

Borz

Forum Supporter
this sounds like it might be Acetylcholine deficiency. I would try an Alpha-GPC supplement and see if that makes a difference.

rayban

This is probably not what's happening, but what if the living candida follows the carbs to your stomach? Sometimes i have my sinus and throat all stuffed up with clear mucus but I'll eat a candy bar and it will go away! I always assumed it just followed the sugar to my gut. It is a living thing after all. Who knows.
Who knows. Im going to get the oral test done and see if I have some candida in my mouth. And I will get stool sample tests too to see if I test positive for candida as well so we'll see. I just wish to get rid of this.

HeyThere

Who knows. Im going to get the oral test done and see if I have some candida in my mouth. And I will get stool sample tests too to see if I test positive for candida as well so we'll see. I just wish to get rid of this.

Kaiser does not believe Candida exists, so i hope you don't have Kaiser.

HeyThere

My OWN belief is also to NOT stop all sugars etc. You need to pull that garbage out WITH sugars while you are taking candida killers, and that is my OWN opinion. Candida will just hide deeper into your organs and such if you take away their food and just introduce killers. Make sense? I'm not syaing feast on sugar, but if you are craving it, eat it and let the suckers come and get it.

Matestube

My OWN belief is also to NOT stop all sugars etc. You need to pull that garbage out WITH sugars while you are taking candida killers, and that is my OWN opinion. Candida will just hide deeper into your organs and such if you take away their food and just introduce killers. Make sense? I'm not syaing feast on sugar, but if you are craving it, eat it and let the suckers come and get it.
It's a very common opinion on Curezone, I have no idea if it has any bearing in reality, but keeping simple sugars in your diet will sustain a metabolism that can fight candida for sure.

Nomane Euger

It's a very common opinion on Curezone, I have no idea if it has any bearing in reality, but keeping simple sugars in your diet will sustain a metabolism that can fight candida for sure.
hi boi,i had symptoms of "Auto brewery syndrome" (when you get alcohol effects from sugars)on carnivore+honey(excluding milk cheese and blood),they did not went away up until i added ripe fruits,certains very ripe fruits that do make me feel great and have strong burps do make my tongue drastically pinker and less white right after i swallow it

rayban

Kaiser does not believe Candida exists, so i hope you don't have Kaiser.
I don't know who is Kaiser. You should get the oral sample and the stool sample and get a full panel, there's super complete tests nowadays. Then post it here and also try to find some expert in this field.

HeyThere

I don't know who is Kaiser. You should get the oral sample and the stool sample and get a full panel, there's super complete tests nowadays. Then post it here and also try to find some expert in this field.
Kaiser Permanente, an HMO company.