Dry mouth and a white tongue for years, I've literally tried everything!

I've had a dry mouth for years now that appeared at the same time as my body acne and oily skin. I've been doctors and they don't care enough to help me find a solution. The dry mouth gives me really bad breath and I'm sick of chewing gum all the time.

I also always have sticky stool that's hard to clean unless I take my GOLD digestive enzymes, then my bathroom trips are quick and clean.

I'm here for suggestions on what to try next!

My diet:

Morning - 3 eggs with turkey salami and bread, granola cereal with almond milk, and a protein bar
Lunch - Chicken and rice.
Dinner - Chicken, beef, or tuna sandwich with cheese.
and then some fruits throughout the day
Sometimes over the week I will have ground beef and yogurt.

weight: 160lbs
Height: 6'2

Things that I tried in the past 2 years that didn't work:
- Drink 8 glasses of water
- Yogurt
- Trace minerals
- Vitamins b2, b3, b5, b6, b9, b12
- Zinc supplement
- Iodine
- Salt in water
- Different brands of water
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin A
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Drink electrolyte drinks (irritates my esophagus every time)
- Betaine HCL
- Digestive enzymes
- Mouthwash
- Probiotics (many kinds)
- Lemon water
- Carb free diet
- Antibiotics
- Choline (helps produce a little saliva as long as I'm taking it)
- Xylitol
- Tongue scraping
- Oil pulling
- Workout everyday
- Sleep with my mouth taped shut
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Garlic
- Carrot salad

-Also, eating lots of fats like nuts and seeds make it worse

IMG_5995.jpg

aniciete

Have you tried going on an elimination diet to remove potential allergens? Like no gluten and grains? Bread, almond milk, and granola can all cause issues.

OP
J
Have you tried going on an elimination diet to remove potential allergens? Like no gluten and grains? Bread, almond milk, and granola can all cause issues.
Yes I have tried eliminating them at different times, I've gone gluten free, bread free, grain free, milk free, and granola free before.

Pete Rey

I get the dreaded white tongue, worse than your pic sometimes. I've been through 90% of your list.

I still think mouth breathing at night is a prime suspect. I was taping at night for a while, and to be honest I just stopped after a while due to it being extremely uncomfortable. Still catch myself waking up with a dry mouth, clearly having been mouth breathing, so I never fully retrained myself to nose breathe.

One thing that cleared it up totally overnight once was the start of a course of low-dose naltrexone, but it didn't stay away the whole course, and that's not something I want to take all the time anyway. Current experiment: I just received some clove oil to start brushing with. I added one drop to my organic toothpaste today, and whoo boy, I'm gonna need to figure out a way to dilute this stuff. My teeth are dentist-level clean right now, though.

revenant

How about oregano oil + activated charcoal + coconut oil? Clears my white tongue in a matter of hours.

Santosh

I've had a dry mouth for years now that appeared at the same time as my body acne and oily skin. I've been doctors and they don't care enough to help me find a solution. The dry mouth gives me really bad breath and I'm sick of chewing gum all the time.

I also always have sticky stool that's hard to clean unless I take my GOLD digestive enzymes, then my bathroom trips are quick and clean.

I'm here for suggestions on what to try next!

My diet:

Morning - 3 eggs with turkey salami and bread, granola cereal with almond milk, and a protein bar
Lunch - Chicken and rice.
Dinner - Chicken, beef, or tuna sandwich with cheese.
and then some fruits throughout the day
Sometimes over the week I will have ground beef and yogurt.

weight: 160lbs
Height: 6'2

Things that I tried in the past 2 years that didn't work:
- Drink 8 glasses of water
- Yogurt
- Trace minerals
- Vitamins b2, b3, b5, b6, b9, b12
- Zinc supplement
- Iodine
- Salt in water
- Different brands of water
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin A
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Drink electrolyte drinks (irritates my esophagus every time)
- Betaine HCL
- Digestive enzymes
- Mouthwash
- Probiotics (many kinds)
- Lemon water
- Carb free diet
- Antibiotics
- Choline (helps produce a little saliva as long as I'm taking it)
- Xylitol
- Tongue scraping
- Oil pulling
- Workout everyday
- Sleep with my mouth taped shut
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Garlic
- Carrot salad

-Also, eating lots of fats like nuts and seeds make it worse

5 cloves of raw garlic with every meal for 6 days, chewed very well.
On the 7th day, take a tablespoon of Epsom salts in 300ml of water to flush your bowels.

Aby_2021

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I suffer from the same symptoms. Have you tried these enzymes that are specifically for digesting fats? I take 4 before every meal, adding up to 12-16 a day. They seem to help me more than the other Gold enzymes. Also I flair up from nuts and sugar, so I avoid both completely. Taking melatonin at night seems to help me. Also, I just started taking a calcium mag supplement at night before bed and that may be helping also.

Attachments

• BFC62898-1717-4EA6-841C-B95544DA7EB0.png
    BFC62898-1717-4EA6-841C-B95544DA7EB0.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 9

Vileplume

I suffer from the same symptoms. Have you tried these enzymes that are specifically for digesting fats? I take 4 before every meal, adding up to 12-16 a day. They seem to help me more than the other Gold enzymes. Also I flair up from nuts and sugar, so I avoid both completely. Taking melatonin at night seems to help me. Also, I just started taking a calcium mag supplement at night before bed and that may be helping also.
How do you do with coffee? I saw in another post of yours, that you can tolerate it every other day.

Coffee sometimes slows my digestion and causes constipation, but it usually takes like 2-3 days straight of drinking it before my digestion starts to really slow down. I'm thinking of trying the every-other-day method.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I drink a 16oz weak decaf oat milk latte every other day. I seem to do ok with them but who knows… my reflux is never fully gone. I always take enzymes before the latte.

LizRey86

I used to deal with the same thing, it was a candida overgrowth for me. I ate a super low fat diet for about a month and its never come back. Cleared all the yellow out of my nails too.

Aby_2021

Awesome, glad to hear that! For how long were you having issues? Is it completely gone since last year?
@Sascha6990 I was having issues for at least 5 years, and yes it never happened again to that extent.
I did have slightly white tongue few months ago and I used black cumin and flowers of sulphur, and that was enough
Even my blood work improved since I used this stack, so I can't recommend it enough.
It's not even expensive!!!

pondering

I used to deal with the same thing, it was a candida overgrowth for me. I ate a super low fat diet for about a month and its never come back. Cleared all the yellow out of my nails too.
Is there a relation between Candida and fat?

revenant

How much do you take of each, per day? For how long?

3-4 drops of oregano oil mixed into water, when needed. Maybe once per week. About a teaspoon of activated charcoal and a teaspoon of coconut oil. Take them with the oregano oil.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals