Cure Tooth Decay From Ramiel Nagel

baccheion

Baccheion,
Did you begin supplementing because of cavities? Or was it always part of your health protocol? Have you arrested/reversed a cavity before?
I was always supplementing, but started this particular combination after discovering I had cavities. This is the first time I've tried to heal cavities.

sarahevebee

Baccheion,
I’m excited to see how you get on with it all, then.
I’ll be supplementing my 3 1/2 year old’s diet in an effort to arrest her cavities and I suspect I have at least a couple as well. Our dentist is (rightly) against fluoride, but recommends a diet based on WAP’s research/findings. I stupidly began to follow it out of desperation and quickly came running back to the forum for wisdom! I don’t know what I was thinking. So thank you, for sharing.
I may start a new thread about our progress or post an update on here later. I started by buying some toothbrushes from the site alywest recommended and will make some eggshell calcium over the next couple days...then we’ll see what else we need to add as time goes on :)

baccheion

Baccheion,
I’m excited to see how you get on with it all, then.
I’ll be supplementing my 3 1/2 year old’s diet in an effort to arrest her cavities and I suspect I have at least a couple as well. Our dentist is (rightly) against fluoride, but recommends a diet based on WAP’s research/findings. I stupidly began to follow it out of desperation and quickly came running back to the forum for wisdom! I don’t know what I was thinking. So thank you, for sharing.
I may start a new thread about our progress or post an update on here later. I started by buying some toothbrushes from the site alywest recommended and will make some eggshell calcium over the next couple days...then we’ll see what else we need to add as time goes on :)
Uncle Harry's Natural Toothpaste is one to look into. There's also comfrey root (Dr. Christopher's formula) and MSM as a mouth rinse.

Vitamins A, D3, and K3 MK-4 in the ratio I mentioned should work. I suppose vitamin D3 would be dosed at ~100 IU/kg such that it can be adjusted to someone that weighs less.

Healing cavities with this strategy is said to take 6-8 months. Some that followed Weston Price's approach (fermented cod liver oil + butter oil 3x/day and a low-carb sugar-and-grain-free diet) verbatim said it happened in 6 weeks.

What have you decided to supplement?

Last edited:

sarahevebee

Uncle Harry's Natural Toothpaste is one to look into. There's also comfrey root (Dr. Christopher's formula) and MSM as a mouth rinse.

Vitamins A, D3, and K3 MK-4 in the ratio I mentioned should work. I suppose vitamin D3 would be dosed at ~100 IU/kg such that it can be adjusted to someone that weighs less.

Healing cavities with this strategy is said to take 6-8 months. Some that followed Weston Price's approach (fermented cod liver oil + butter oil 3x/day and a low-carb sugar-and-grain-free diet) verbatim said it happened in 6 weeks.

What have you decided to supplement?

Well so far we’re doing some D/K2 drops, and I’m feeding my daughter more beef liver while I take desiccated beef liver capsules (the liver just still isn’t palatable to me but my daughter gobbles it down and asks for seconds)...And I recently bought some more unique E...Putting aspirin back in my coffee...I read a study on here somewhere about aspirin being effective for stopping cavities. And didn’t have much success with the eggshell powder (too many eggs required for such a small amount of powder) so I bought some eggshell calcium as well.
I’m realizing I need to restore our way of eating to what it was before some life changes and concerns with my daughter’s weight threw me off course. So I’m not going to get too gung-ho with supplements until I get our day-to-day nutrition dialed in again.
The diet my dentist had us on was “the dental diet” by Dr. Steven Lin, it was a dumbed down version of the book “cure tooth decay” (which I also own) with a 40 day meal plan. After about 2 weeks with weight loss, irritability and brain fog I decided I didn’t want to play with our health any longer.
Anyway, I agree it is probably increasing the fat soluble vitamins that helps wapf folks combat tooth decay, and they may not experience negative effects from the PUFA in the cod liver oil (at least at first) because they consume little to no sugar (especially when on nagel’s protocol.)
Oh I also got some taurine powder to help with all the fluoride we consume and absorb...All my research into tooth decay brought up the toxicity of fluoride again. Yikes.
Anyway, how are you feeling with your supplements so far? Any changes in your teeth?

baccheion

Well so far we’re doing some D/K2 drops, and I’m feeding my daughter more beef liver while I take desiccated beef liver capsules (the liver just still isn’t palatable to me but my daughter gobbles it down and asks for seconds)...And I recently bought some more unique E...Putting aspirin back in my coffee...I read a study on here somewhere about aspirin being effective for stopping cavities. And didn’t have much success with the eggshell powder (too many eggs required for such a small amount of powder) so I bought some eggshell calcium as well.
I’m realizing I need to restore our way of eating to what it was before some life changes and concerns with my daughter’s weight threw me off course. So I’m not going to get too gung-ho with supplements until I get our day-to-day nutrition dialed in again.
The diet my dentist had us on was “the dental diet” by Dr. Steven Lin, it was a dumbed down version of the book “cure tooth decay” (which I also own) with a 40 day meal plan. After about 2 weeks with weight loss, irritability and brain fog I decided I didn’t want to play with our health any longer.
Anyway, I agree it is probably increasing the fat soluble vitamins that helps wapf folks combat tooth decay, and they may not experience negative effects from the PUFA in the cod liver oil (at least at first) because they consume little to no sugar (especially when on nagel’s protocol.)
Oh I also got some taurine powder to help with all the fluoride we consume and absorb...All my research into tooth decay brought up the toxicity of fluoride again. Yikes.
Anyway, how are you feeling with your supplements so far? Any changes in your teeth?
In my case, I am megadosing vitamin D3 (50,000 IU/day). I won't know how effective it has been until I go in for a cleaning and X-rays in 4-6 weeks. Cavities aside, I'm noticing a general inarticulable improvement. For example, brainwave entrainment audio now affects me.

johnsmith

If you tolerate it methylene blue as a mouthwash may be nice too, haidut talked about it in one of the danny roddy podcast (it's anti-fungal etc..).

I think haidut said 5mg MB per 1 liter of water. I just made the stuff. What did you mean by if you can tolerate it? I just spat it out after but I wonder if I should just be swallowing it instead. Maybe the low dose I would get from it just being in my mouth would be good enough.

Wagner83

It can interact badly with high-tyramine (and high-serotonin?) foods, raise blood pressure and give headaches too, members reported those effects.

GutFeeling

I already took more than 200mg of methylene blue in a day, and I was taking more than 100mg for a week. I felt very good but I felt serotonin side effects, like trasparent urine even drinking little water and headache
2 weeks later, using 1mg per day the side effects have passed.
It was a good mixed feeling with a bad
Apparently high doses like 100mg may not be a very good idea.