NEED HELP QUICK

June

OK I think im experiencing lactic acidosis and need to bring it down with something. will lots of himalayan salt work? I have an electrolyte vitamin that is high in potassium, magnesium and calcium..would these help? Or is potassium the only helpful one?

OP
J

June

thank you actually Thiamine is what caused me to turn to apple cider in the first place. its stirred up my hydrogen sulfide sibo and now i'm trying to undo this by using baking soda sublingually without swallowing the alkaline substance and worsen SIBO. But I'm not sure if it will work.

OP
J

June

Baking soda
Thank you! Did that!..except sublingually since anything alkaline blows up my gut. It helped with the inability to breathe and like my brain was being squeezed in a vice. It's still humming in the background but I think I've passed the worst of it. My tissues by my spinal column are still very achy. I had no idea I had lactic acidosis problems till now because this dull pain around my spine has been present for several years, just slightly duller. What are the reasons for this increased lactic acidosis? I went through benzo withdrawal 8 years ago and at my worst my naturopath told me my urine samples were really acidic...or maybe it was my saliva sample. Oh and I forgot to mention I was currently taking cranberry juice besides the ACV for a UTI. This was the perfect storm for me. So grateful for this forum!

OP
J

June

Ok well..that didn't last long..I wonder if I should keep up with this sublingually swishing. I know it's not ideal..but it's all I got right now.

Mr Joe

Did you use any probiotic ? It can cause lactic acidosis in some cases I think. Himalayan salt is not the best salt (if I remember Ray said something considering the high amount of bad impurity and heavy metals that it could have).

Thiamine or allithiamine will help. Baking soda (don't overdose and take it away from milk). Are you often hyperventilating ? Acidosis can be a cause of that as well. If that so Acetazolamide (taking away from aspirin) and/or bag breathing will help. And of course you should back all this with good alimentation, orange juice or re equilibrate electrolyts and good protein amount (maybe gelatin and bcaa).

OP
J

June

Did you use any probiotic ? It can cause lactic acidosis in some cases I think. Himalayan salt is not the best salt (if I remember Ray said something considering the high amount of bad impurity and heavy metals that it could have).

Thiamine or allithiamine will help. Baking soda (don't overdose and take it away from milk). Are you often hyperventilating ? Acidosis can be a cause of that as well. If that so Acetazolamide (taking away from aspirin) and/or bag breathing will help. And of course you should back all this with good alimentation, orange juice or re equilibrate electrolyts and good protein amount (maybe gelatin and bcaa).
These are good points. Someone above already mentioned Thiamine and the iron is that thiamine is what has caused me to go down the route of ACV. The cranberry just was probably the biggest contributing factor. Thiamine doesn't do well for my H2S sibo. I have never considered the bag breathing, it sounds very interesting but won't cause me to breathe back what I expelled? Gelatin is another one that did not agree with my SIBO. I didn't have hyperventilation but I had trouble breathing when I went through benzo withdrawals. My body no longer functioned normally 8 years and counting. What is easiest way to deal with lactic acidosis? Will IV nutrients help? I think my blood pressure has dropped way low, figured salt would help. If not Himalayan salt, then which would be preferable?

Mr Joe

These are good points. Someone above already mentioned Thiamine and the iron is that thiamine is what has caused me to go down the route of ACV. The cranberry just was probably the biggest contributing factor. Thiamine doesn't do well for my H2S sibo. I have never considered the bag breathing, it sounds very interesting but won't cause me to breathe back what I expelled? Gelatin is another one that did not agree with my SIBO. I didn't have hyperventilation but I had trouble breathing when I went through benzo withdrawals. My body no longer functioned normally 8 years and counting. What is easiest way to deal with lactic acidosis? Will IV nutrients help? I think my blood pressure has dropped way low, figured salt would help. If not Himalayan salt, then which would be preferable?
Morton salt seems to be the best. What you are saying is making sense, I remember Peat mentionning that SIBO is a typical symptom of hypotyroidism. Also here some Ray quotes :
"Lactic acidosis suggests that mitochondrial respiration is defective in the people, as in the pigs"
"Lactic acidosis, by suppressing oxidation of glucose, increases oxidation of fats, further suppressing glucose oxidation"
So low thyroid = low metabolism. Low thyroid will cause low CO2 and seems like Peat is making a difference between lactic acidosis and acidosis :

"While lactic acidosis causes bone loss, acidosis caused by increased carbonic acid doesn’t; low bicarbonate in the body fluids seems to remove carbonate from the bone"
"But increasing carbon dioxide doesn’t necessarily cause acidosis, and acidosis caused by carbon dioxide isn’t as harmful as lactic acidosis.".
Your past with chronic stress, SIBO, Benzo etc... probably lowered your metabolism and you are producing poor levels of CO2 and have low capacity to use cabs to create energy. I think basic approach would be : gradually trying to fix thyroid by improving gut issues, inhibiting serotonin (cyproheptadine can focus both and is a good anti depressant). Also as you mentionned increase your sodium. Milk is good. Have you tried Ray carrot salad receipe ? Very good to balance progesterone over estrogens. At the same time working with your Gut/stomach issue, you could try increasing oxydative metabolism using progesterone, methylene blue, niacinamde (niacinamide which seems to work great for SIBO), aspirin, K2 etc..

Elie

Forum Supporter
Have you tested your lactate or lactate dehydrogenase (LD) levels?

OP
J

June

Thanks guy! I haven't taken a probiotic in years. I started probiotics in 2010 when they put me on antibiotics for Lyme and at that time I think I was floxed didn't realize it. Then that lead to benzo withdrawals and thats when the door to hell opened up. My gut was no longer the same, and because I'm female, I bleed constantly. Still do to this day. Been bleeding for 3 months which started with the B1. But basically I've been bleeding since 2018 when naturopath gave me sulfuric oral glutathione without first testing my gut. I've been in a state of death since then and pale as a ghost. Interestingly enough, I switched over to Uva Ursi for my UTI and the god awful smell that comes from my urine and blood is almost gone. So this tells me it eradicated something but my body was still not able to stop bleeding and Uva Ursi made me dry as heck. my body turned into a crisp despite the electrolyte powder I was taking. Uva also constipated me since it's a diuretic. I'm basically dying a slow death but refuse to trust doctors since they put me in this position in the first place. My last resort is something called BPC-157 to heal me from the inside out. There's too much damage done.

What is the lactate or lactate dehydrogenase test? Will it just tell me the lactic acid levels? Does it indicate certain health conditions? Thanks again.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Thanks guy! I haven't taken a probiotic in years. I started probiotics in 2010 when they put me on antibiotics for Lyme and at that time I think I was floxed didn't realize it. Then that lead to benzo withdrawals and thats when the door to hell opened up. My gut was no longer the same, and because I'm female, I bleed constantly. Still do to this day. Been bleeding for 3 months which started with the B1. But basically I've been bleeding since 2018 when naturopath gave me sulfuric oral glutathione without first testing my gut. I've been in a state of death since then and pale as a ghost. Interestingly enough, I switched over to Uva Ursi for my UTI and the god awful smell that comes from my urine and blood is almost gone. So this tells me it eradicated something but my body was still not able to stop bleeding and Uva Ursi made me dry as heck. my body turned into a crisp despite the electrolyte powder I was taking. Uva also constipated me since it's a diuretic. I'm basically dying a slow death but refuse to trust doctors since they put me in this position in the first place. My last resort is something called BPC-157 to heal me from the inside out. There's too much damage done.

What is the lactate or lactate dehydrogenase test? Will it just tell me the lactic acid levels? Does it indicate certain health conditions? Thanks again.
Serum lactate will be elevated with severe lactic acidosis.
LD is a more sensitive test as to whether excessive lactic acid is formed from pyruvate in the cells.

redpanda

OK I think im experiencing lactic acidosis and need to bring it down with something. will lots of himalayan salt work? I have an electrolyte vitamin that is high in potassium, magnesium and calcium..would these help? Or is potassium the only helpful one?
nettle, citric acid, rapamycin, berberine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals