The One Thing From Experience That Has Solved Most Issues

TradClare

What about cream of tartar (potassium tartrate)? That is easy and cheap to get in bulk. I've been adding some to water every day. Can't say that I notice anything though

Sefton10

What about cream of tartar (potassium tartrate)? That is easy and cheap to get in bulk. I've been adding some to water every day. Can't say that I notice anything though
Potassium bicarbonate is dirt cheap.

TheSir

I felt like the program was too restrictive. I got to the point where I felt bad if I ate anything that wasn’t allowed on the program. It takes alot of effort to eat 6-9 cups of cooked vegetables every day. And then you are doing coffee enemas daily. Supplements 3 X a day. I think all of the detox procedures tank your potassium. I wasn’t sweating when doing the sauna. So I guess to sum it all up I felt like I wasn’t making progress bc I couldn’t commit to it fully for it too work.
My NA/K ratio was always below 2.5 Usually anywhere from 1.8-2.4. My copper and iron were always low. Zinc normal. But I know it was potassium because I had potassium loss (potassium and sodium off the charts) on a few tests. I had a panic attack one time off and on for a week where I thought I was going to die. All of that imo is from tanking my potassium with excessive detoxing and supplementation and not getting 5000+ mG of potassium.
When I get alot of potassium my breathing is deeper and smoother. I sweat a lot easier. I sleep deeper.
And honestly part of my problem was too much salt as well.
I was excited to do NB at first, but it wore me out. Did you do NB????
Yeah I've been adopting the program over the last few months in accordance to my abiity to tolerate the side effects. I'm in four lows and long hauling from corona so my body is quite sensitive. Haven't introduced coffee enemas yet.

I completely understand why you'd feel that way after trying to follow the program strictly. I myself am trying to be as casual about it as possible. The program is potentially something that I'll be doing for the rest of my life so it doesn't matter if every day isn't perfect, so long as the overall direction is good. Better make it convenient enough to be sustainable.

In my view, if you were taking the correct supplements, eating the vegetables and doing enema/IR, you must have been making progress. The simultaneous rise in potassium and sodium mean a rise in oxidation rate, which is one of the things that can happen during a healing/detox reaction, or when you're not eating enough fat. Panic attacks in a such state would be normal. I've also undergone similar experiences so far. The healing reactions can be really intense, my friend had 220 pulse spontaneously on and off for a while for example.

Be it as it may, it's certainly possible that you were deficient in potassium!

OP
M

mattmm24

Yeah I've been adopting the program over the last few months in accordance to my abiity to tolerate the side effects. I'm in four lows and long hauling from corona so my body is quite sensitive. Haven't introduced coffee enemas yet.

I completely understand why you'd feel that way after trying to follow the program strictly. I myself am trying to be as casual about it as possible. The program is potentially something that I'll be doing for the rest of my life so it doesn't matter if every day isn't perfect, so long as the overall direction is good. Better make it convenient enough to be sustainable.

In my view, if you were taking the correct supplements, eating the vegetables and doing enema/IR, you must have been making progress. The simultaneous rise in potassium and sodium mean a rise in oxidation rate, which is one of the things that can happen during a healing/detox reaction, or when you're not eating enough fat. Panic attacks in a such state would be normal. I've also undergone similar experiences so far. The healing reactions can be really intense, my friend had 220 pulse spontaneously on and off for a while for example.

Yea I don't have all bad things to say about the program. I mainly detoxed the easy metals to get out. It taught me to go slow. When I first started I was all about doing the supplements 3 times a day. You really have to slow down and rest a ton if you are going to do it. Another factor was my practitioner wasn't very good. If I got a better practitioner I would consider starting on it again. But I am enjoying my lifestyle now and don't really want the intensity of the program for now. Some of the stuff is very fascinating though such as the pulling down exercise. I still do that sometimes, sauna, and occassionally coffee enemas. I just recently did a liver flush for the first time. That was interesting.

OP
M

mattmm24

I know you say supplements are to be avoided, but can I ask why? I got some Life Basics potassium bicarbonate to try. My teeth aren’t so great and chewing my way through a lot of fruit and vegetables would be problematic for me.

I would be interested to know how others in this thread that have used potassium gluconate or other potassium supplements have gotten along?
I don't react very well to potassium as a supplement. I do way better just making sure I get it from food because it is more well balanced. That is my personal experience. I tried potassium bicarbonate and it made me feel really weird. Magnesium bicarbonate I react well too.

OP
M

mattmm24

How is the program going for you now??

OP
M

mattmm24

Hey, still in four lows. Progress has been sluggish, not much new to report. Did your gentler approach end up working for you?
Hey, still in four lows. Progress has been sluggish, not much new to report. Did your gentler approach end up working for you?
I don't know if you track potassium....but I remember following a girl who was on the program and she didn't start seeing progress until she drastically increased her potassium intake. I think we talked about this before.

Right now I am not taking any supplements, but I am eating a lot of cooked vegetables daily 3-6 cups. I have been having migraines in my head, and so I am just taking it easy and trying to eat healthy for a while, then I might reintroduce. Until I get to the point where my caloric intake and nutrient intake is high, I don't feel like supplements are right. The only thing I am going to start taking soon is non forfified nutritional yeast.

liam183

Potassium is well retained in normal circumstances. But the problem is, it will be excreted through urine more if you consume caffeine/coffee due to increased diuresis. Salt actually helps us to some degree to maintain potassium by reducing aldosterone (which increases potassium excretion) so sodium is important to retain potassium indirectly and caffeine has been shown to also increase sodium excretion through urine. So hyponatremia caused by caffeine would also indirectly lead to more potassium loss.

So a bad situation happens when someone eats a diet with plenty of sodium, very little potassium, but also consumes a considerable amount of caffeine and also sweats profusely on a regular basis. And if they also consume B-vitamins especially B12 and folate supplements which can increase potassium needs, you have a recipe for electrolyte issues.

If this describes one's situation, the solution is to be extra mindful of the intake of all your electrolytes especially potassium.

All major trace minerals especially zinc, iron, and copper as well as the others have roles in helping us stay hydrated one way or another. So there is importance to those as well if they lack in the diet.
This is correct. Sodium is potassium sparing.

TheSir

I don't know if you track potassium....but I remember following a girl who was on the program and she didn't start seeing progress until she drastically increased her potassium intake. I think we talked about this before.

Right now I am not taking any supplements, but I am eating a lot of cooked vegetables daily 3-6 cups. I have been having migraines in my head, and so I am just taking it easy and trying to eat healthy for a while, then I might reintroduce. Until I get to the point where my caloric intake and nutrient intake is high, I don't feel like supplements are right. The only thing I am going to start taking soon is non forfified nutritional yeast.
Alright. Yeah I recall you mentioned it. I'm not tracking K but I'm eating about 10 cups of veggies a day which should be enough. In fact I got my test results back this morning. Had dumped a good amount of copper:

Screenshot_20240114-110813_Dropbox.jpg

OP
M

mattmm24

This is correct. Sodium is potassium sparing.
That guy has a wealth of knowledge.
Alright. Yeah I recall you mentioned it. I'm not tracking K but I'm eating about 10 cups of veggies a day which should be enough. In fact I got my test results back this morning. Had dumped a good amount of copper:

View attachment 60326
wow that’s crazy. I never was able to get my copper or iron to move. They just sat at .5-.7. What are your symptoms with that dump? And can I ask who you are working with? I might start the program again. Looks like you are heading in the right direction.

“Bananas tend to get all the credit when it comes to potassium-rich fruits, but at 215 mg, a single small kiwifruit has nearly as much potassium,per the USDA, as an entire banana.

Other fruit that should be on your shopping list: oranges, including their juice — an 8-ounce (oz) glass racks up nearly 500 mg of potassium, per the USDA — and cantaloupe. Just 1 cup of this orange melon edges out a medium banana with 427 mg of potassium, per USDA data.”

TheSir

wow that’s crazy. I never was able to get my copper or iron to move. They just sat at .5-.7. What are your symptoms with that dump? And can I ask who you are working with? I might start the program again. Looks like you are heading in the right direction.
Yep, I wasn't expecting it either. I've been feeling increasingly squirmy and ungrounded and I've been sleeping poorly too. Also moderate anxiety and some weird sensations in the body. I'm working with a friend of mine. He is not an official Helper but if you like I could ask him if he is looking for new clients.

David PS

“Bananas tend to get all the credit when it comes to potassium-rich fruits, but at 215 mg, a single small kiwifruit has nearly as much potassium,per the USDA, as an entire banana.

Other fruit that should be on your shopping list: oranges, including their juice — an 8-ounce (oz) glass racks up nearly 500 mg of potassium, per the USDA — and cantaloupe. Just 1 cup of this orange melon edges out a medium banana with 427 mg of potassium, per USDA data.”

1705266765067.png

OP
M

mattmm24

Yep, I wasn't expecting it either. I've been feeling increasingly squirmy and ungrounded and I've been sleeping poorly too. Also moderate anxiety and some weird sensations in the body. I'm working with a friend of mine. He is not an official Helper but if you like I could ask him if he is looking for new clients.
Don’t worry about it for now. I am actually in Mexico right now anyway. But does he have a website or anything I can check out? If not I’ll keep in touch and if I decide to get back on it fully maybe I’ll work with him.
Do you follow the Wilson protocol 100%?

TheSir

Don’t worry about it for now. I am actually in Mexico right now anyway. But does he have a website or anything I can check out? If not I’ll keep in touch and if I decide to get back on it fully maybe I’ll work with him.
Do you follow the Wilson protocol 100%?
I'm not sure he has a site up at the moment unfortunately. I'm doing the diet & supps, pulling down and IR. Basically everything else except the enemas because I'm not tolerating the caffeine at the moment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals