Andman

So i spilled about 1/4 of a bottle on my rats arm by accident. Other than being very thirsty today the only side effect ive noticed is a great mood (very social, talkative etc.)
@haidut anything i should be worried about?

Momado965

After about a week of taking 200mg, I felt like I was getting uncoupling effects and lost some weight. My waking temps were around 99 but pulse did not change. It also made me able to focus and do much longer stretches of mental effort. Mood improved a lot as well. Similar to the effects of a very high dose methylene blue (60mg). However, with that dose of methylene blue I experienced very pronounced increase in serotonin and it is not something that can be maintained for more than a few days. With MitoLipin (both topical and oral) I felt much more blissful, without the nervousness from the serotonin of high dose methylene blue. I guess the effects I got from MitoLipin are not that surprising since it acts very similar to methylene blue but through a different pathway. Methylene blue is an electron carrier and alternative oxidizing agent. MitoLipin acts like an antagonist of PUFA, so re-saturates the mitochondrial lipids. So, its effects are a bit like depleting yourself of PUFA but you don't have to wait 4 years to accomplish that :):
I hope that answers your questions.

So you took 40 drops or 80 drops for two weeks?

shine

Amazing product. Took my first dose today and immediately noticed benefits.
At first I got really calm and had a sensation of pure bliss, I just sat on my bed nodding like a druggie.
Then I noticed twitching muscles in my back and over the course of about 15 minutes my whole back relaxed bit by bit and all the pain and discomfort I had there for months/years vanished. It is unbelievable to me.
My mood is incredibly good now and I feel wide awake, but at the same time I am incredibly relaxed and not jittery.
Didn't expect such a drastic effect, atleast not that quickly.
Thank you @haidut !

Hans

Forum Supporter
At first I got really calm and had a sensation of pure bliss, I just sat on my bed nodding like a druggie.
Then I noticed twitching muscles in my back and over the course of about 15 minutes my whole back relaxed bit by bit and all the pain and discomfort I had there for months/years vanished. It is unbelievable to me.
My mood is incredibly good now and I feel wide awake, but at the same time I am incredibly relaxed and not jittery.
Thank you @haidut !
Sweet. Did you apply it topically or take it orally?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So i spilled about 1/4 of a bottle on my rats arm by accident. Other than being very thirsty today the only side effect ive noticed is a great mood (very social, talkative etc.)
@haidut anything i should be worried about?

Not really, nothing in the product is toxic especially when simply spilled on the skin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you @haidut !

Awesome, thanks for the great feedback!

Fractality

No mixing with water, the PC is so hydrophobic that it will immedietaly precipitate and form a whitish cloud inside the liquid. For the people that choose on their own volition to take orally, taken on its own is best. It has enough fat and vitamin E in it to ensure absorption.

I've never noticed this. It turns into a globule that sits on top of the water surface.

Hazarlar

8 drops and The Mammal literally "trips". ... Can it be stored in a fridge as my room teperatures may hit +25C in summer?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
8 drops and The Mammal literally "trips". ... Can it be stored in a fridge as my room teperatures may hit +25C in summer?

No fridge, the saturated PC will make the liquid literally solidify. It is vitamin E and saturated fat basically, so it can least years at room temp but FDA mandates no more than 12 months on all liquid supplements.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there chance that phosphatidilcholine can dissolve lipofuscin?

Possibly yes, even though there is more research on vitamin E for that purpose (which MitoLipin also contains). Google for "vitamin E lipofuscin" (no quotes) for more info.

LucyL

Mitogenic effects of phosphatidylcholine nanoparticles on MCF-7 breast cancer cells.
Results suggest that nanoparticles derived from PC dispersion prepared in buffer pH 7.0 may induce physicochemical changes in the plasma membrane of cancer cells which may affect EGFR cellular localization and/or activity, increasing activation of the MEK-ERK1/2 pathway and inducing proliferation.

Moreover, increased levels of phosphocholine and choline-containing compounds have been associated with progression and bad prognosis of tumors.
[note this statement had no references]

Results showed that PC nanoparticles prepared in neutral buffer induced the activation of the MEK-ERK1/2 pathway and increased cell viability and proliferation of the MCF-7 breast cancer cell line.

There is this though:

Increased concentration of phosphatidylcholine nanoparticles dispersed in buffer pH 7.0 had significant effects over cell proliferation, EGFR levels, and activation of the MEK1/2-ERK1/2 pathways; however, such effects were not observed for PC nanoparticles dispersed in pH 5.0 buffer. The main differences between both PC preparations is the charge associated with the particles (zeta potential) (Table 1) and the final adopted form [7], while the size of the particles did not show important differences (Table 1). The nanoparticles were in the range of 180–250 nm for all the studied conditions (Table 1). At pH 5.0, small, isolated particles with irregular shape were observed while at pH 7.0 more elongated, locally cylindrical structures were described [7]. As expected, the zeta potential of the particles was positive when using pH 5.0 buffer as diluent and negative when using pH 7.0 buffer (Table 1). This fact can be related to changes in the proportion of the differently charged forms of the zwitterionic phosphocholine polar head within the selected pH range and the conformational organization the molecules acquire as a result.

Zwitterionic? o_O

Considering that the PC nanoparticles preformed in a pH 5.0 buffer showed no significant biological effects over the breast cancer cells, these would be safer than those prepared in a pH 7.0 buffer to deliver antimitotic agents.

So the negative results were linked to the pH of the buffer solution, it would be nice to know how the buffer solutions affected cellular mitigation if the researchers had used a saturated fat based phosphatidycholine, instead of soybean. Or maybe the phosphate buffer solution (pH 7.0) versus an acetate buffer solution (pH 5.0) - why not just use a phosphate solution at two different acidities, or acetate... did they really learn anything about PC at all?

Or perhaps the goal was to make me leery of Mitolipin just because I have BC :eek:?

Amazoniac

haidut said:
Topical Administration:

General/Miscellaneous:

Inflammation:

Brain/Memory/Mood/Cognition/Nervous system:

Liver/Gallbladder:

Gut/Bowel/GI/Endotoxin:

Heart/Kidney:

Cancer:

Obesity/Diabetes/Metabolism:

Bones:

Anti-viral/anti-bacterial:

@haidut, I suggest you to go through these again because the majority here has no relevance for what you're proposing. The purported function of phosphatidylcholine here is to be a mere carrier for its saturated fatty acids, yet if you inspect one by one, not only large amounts were often used but also polyunsaturated fats instead of saturated, how to reconcile? It's either the fatty acids or the choline compound being protective.

You're listing for example an experiment with 600 mg/kg of soybean PC injected in rats, which can be the equivalent to 1 g of choline in a human. There are experiments using 800 mg of choline a day, while Mitolipin provides about 28 mg/serving. The person would need to almost empty a entire bottle at once to match the amount. Pick 3 random ones and you'll confirm this.

Momado965

Can MCT oil be used alone without mb or thyroid? Say at a dose of 10-20 grams atop a low fat diet (very low pufa high sat fat total) used instead of mitolipin to saturate the mitochondria?

D

Deleted member 5487

Isn't Phosphatidylcholine what makes up the fat gobuals in unhomogenized cream?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gone Peating

Given Ray's estimate that it should take the average person 4 years to deplete their pufa stores by eating minimal pufa, how would this assist?

From the studies you have seen is there a number estimate you would put on PC being able to speed up that process?

accelerator

I have suffered from pale stools and liver congestion for years. I had thrush and low serum cholesterol. After a few days of 40 drops/day MitoLipin and then continuing with 10 drops/day (topical), my stools are now a normal dark brown. The thrush is gone. My stools are less sticky and require less wiping, as well.

I've underestimated this product for a long time.

How long overall was it before you noticed results? still taking it?

Momado965

Anyone knows anything about dipalmitoylphosphatidylserine - the saturated form of phosphatidylserine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals