Lovestain

Exciting stuff!
My question though is ..are not the majority of the abstracts demonstrating the effect of regular unsaturated PC?
Is there a specific test for Cardiolipin unsaturation?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Exciting stuff!
My question though is ..are not the majority of the abstracts demonstrating the effect of regular unsaturated PC?
Is there a specific test for Cardiolipin unsaturation?

Short of a biopsy, probably no direct test except possibly a red blood cell fatty acid composition. Not sure how many labs offer that test and it is probably expensive, but may be @Dan Wich can offer more info on that.
It is hard to say what the composition of the PC was in those studies because nobody really bothers to measure it. Most studies simply buy it and test its effects, assuming it is the PC doing the benefit and not its fat composition.

thyrulian

This study seems to suggest palmitic and stearic fatty acids in cardiolipin as abnormal?

Cardiolipin and electron transport chain abnormalities in mouse brain tumor mitochondria: lipidomic evidence supporting the Warburg theory of cancer*

“The complexity of CL molecular species is regulated through both synthesis and remodeling. The condensation of phosphatidylglycerol and CDP-diacylglycerol produces immature CL, which contains predominantly shorter chain saturated and monounsaturated fatty acyl chains (palmitic and oleic acids). The immature CL is then remodeled to form mature CL through the coordinated activities of specific lipases and acyltransferase/transacylase, which remove and transfer, respectively, longer chain unsaturated FAs from the sn-2 position of donor choline and ethanolamine glycerophospholipids (3941). We recently showed that the complex pattern of brain CL molecular species arises from a simple remodeling process involving random FA incorporation (38).”

“Our findings of CL abnormalities in five diverse mouse brain tumor types are consistent with earlier studies in rat hepatomas showing shorter chain saturated FAs (palmitic and stearic) characteristic of immature CL (22, 62). On the basis of these and other observations, we suggest that most tumors, regardless of cell origin, contain abnormalities in CL composition and/or content.”

Cardiolipin and electron transport chain abnormalities in mouse brain tumor mitochondria: lipidomic evidence supporting the Warburg theory of cancer
I'm assuming the PUFA-oriented CL were simply degraded & the "immature" (read: youthful lol) & resilient CL were what remained!

thyrulian

By the way, I am totally interested in this stuff again as a combo-experiment with Uridine!

mirc12354

Could the amount of vitamin E in this product cause digestive issues even when aplied topically to the gut/stomach area (ful dose)? I feel like I have the same experience with topical application to my belly as I have with large oral doses of vitamin E (gut irritation) altough it seems very unlikely.

mirc12354

After unplesant experience with topical application to the belly area I aplied it to my legs a couple times and I must admit it is a great product. The most notable effect is very fast regeneration after stress (after few beers or after orgasm for example and orgasm feels much more intense if that makes sense). This really seems to make You 20 years younger (I am 39 btw) in some aspects.

inthedark

@haidut I just received a new bottle of Mitolipin and noticed the colour and consistency is a bit different from the one I had last year. This one is a bit runnier and seems to be mostly clear as opposed to the orange or the earlier bottles.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I just received a new bottle of Mitolipin and noticed the colour and consistency is a bit different from the one I had last year. This one is a bit runnier and seems to be mostly clear as opposed to the orange or the earlier bottles.

Yes, the current batch uses much less vitamin E than previous batches. Quite a few people asked us to try and lower the vitamin E amount in the bottle. But the amount of the SFA PC, which is the "active ingredient" so to speak, is still the same.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Hey @haidut I've got two bottles of mitolipin and both of them it is virtually impossible to squeeze out any drops. It's as if it is clogged.

Anyone else have this problem? Thanks

Lee Simeon

Hey @haidut I've got two bottles of mitolipin and both of them it is virtually impossible to squeeze out any drops. It's as if it is clogged.

Had that problem with my first bottle, but the one I purchased later works fine.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Figured it out putting in the microwave for 15 seconds and a needle through the dropper to break up any hardened oils

J

jb116

Yep. I snipped the tip of the nozzle now it flows easily. I know by eye what's about 10 drops or whatever. Don't need it exact. Mitolipin rocks.

Mito

Yes, the current batch uses much less vitamin E than previous batches. Quite a few people asked us to try and lower the vitamin E amount in the bottle.
Previously “Each ml (20 drops) has 400mg (which is about 600 IU) of mixed tocopherols”, what is the new lower amount of E?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Previously “Each ml (20 drops) has 400mg (which is about 600 IU) of mixed tocopherols”, what is the new lower amount of E?

Less than 200 IU per 20 drops. But we may have to go back to the higher vitamin E content as people started complaining that they want more vitamin E as apparently quite a few people are using MitoLipin as their vitamin E supplement as well. Can't please everyone :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

If it the MitoLipin has been exposed to cold it may clog the dropper as the liquid gets very viscous. I can send you a slightly another dropper and you can change it. Also, heating the bottle in the microwave for 10sec often helps clear the blockage.

Ponce

[QUOTE = "artemis, post: 137789, membre: 2411"] [USER = 570] @haidut [/ USER], je dois partager ce que ce supplément a fait pour moi. Je ne sais pas si vous avez suivi mes problèmes et moi, mais, en un mot, tout a mal tourné il y a exactement un an. Depuis lors, j'ai eu une glycémie très élevée et soudaine, inexpliquée, un pouls élevé, une perte de poids non intentionnelle et une perte de masse musculaire. (Bonjour cortisol et adrénaline!) J'ai tout essayé dans le livre. Été en bonne santé comme un cheval toute ma vie avant cela. Je me lève au moins 4 ou 5 fois par nuit, les deux premières fois pour uriner (parce que j'ai tellement soif tout le temps et que je bois beaucoup d'eau le soir. Je ne peux pas m'en empêcher.) fois, plus tôt dans la matinée, je suis TOUJOURS réveillé par de graves crampes aux jambes. Littéralement tous les soirs / tôt le matin, depuis un an maintenant. J'essaie toujours de trouver la cause fondamentale de tout cela (hier encore, j'ai eu un abcès tiré dont je soupçonne qu'il pourrait avoir joué un rôle. Cela a commencé à me causer des ennuis il y a un an). Mais entre temps, je pensais essayer ceci. Je frotte 20 gouttes dans chaque jambe / pied la nuit avant de se coucher. Eh bien, je me lève toujours pour uriner, mais je n'ai plus les crampes aux pattes! ! ! Je l'ai reçu il y a 5 jours et je l'ai appliqué toutes les nuits pendant les 4 dernières nuits, pour m'assurer que ce n'était pas un simple coup de chance. Il a gardé les crampes aux jambes toutes les nuits. Ai-je mentionné que je suis réveillé par ces crampes chaque nuit, sans faute, depuis un an?! En ce qui me concerne, c'est magique dans une bouteille. Je ne saurais trop vous remercier d'avoir rendu cela disponible.

Une autre remarque: quand je me levais pour pisser, je restais très sonné et je pouvais facilement me rendormir. Je voudrais juste aller faire pipi, retrouver mon chemin vers le lit et me rendormir tout de suite endormi. Mais ces 4 dernières nuits, il m'est beaucoup plus difficile de me rendormir. C'est comme si je n'étais pas aussi groggy, mon esprit est soudainement bien réveillé. Peut-être que ce n'est qu'une chose temporaire, je ne sais pas. Mais je vais quand même prendre cela au dessus des crampes dans les jambes! Les crampes étaient très graves - quel que soit l'endroit où se trouvait la crampe, ce muscle resterait douloureux pendant quelques jours.

Merci encore! [/ DEVIS]

Je pense que vous devriez utiliser Magnoil , un peu 6-keto P4 pendant un certain temps, et voir ce que ça fait sur toi

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
[QUOTE = "artemis, post: 137789, membre: 2411"] [USER = 570] @haidut [/ USER], je dois partager ce que ce supplément a fait pour moi. Je ne sais pas si vous avez suivi mes problèmes et moi, mais, en un mot, tout a mal tourné il y a exactement un an. Depuis lors, j'ai eu une glycémie très élevée et soudaine, inexpliquée, un pouls élevé, une perte de poids non intentionnelle et une perte de masse musculaire. (Bonjour cortisol et adrénaline!) J'ai tout essayé dans le livre. Été en bonne santé comme un cheval toute ma vie avant cela. Je me lève au moins 4 ou 5 fois par nuit, les deux premières fois pour uriner (parce que j'ai tellement soif tout le temps et que je bois beaucoup d'eau le soir. Je ne peux pas m'en empêcher.) fois, plus tôt dans la matinée, je suis TOUJOURS réveillé par de graves crampes aux jambes. Littéralement tous les soirs / tôt le matin, depuis un an maintenant. J'essaie toujours de trouver la cause fondamentale de tout cela (hier encore, j'ai eu un abcès tiré dont je soupçonne qu'il pourrait avoir joué un rôle. Cela a commencé à me causer des ennuis il y a un an). Mais entre temps, je pensais essayer ceci. Je frotte 20 gouttes dans chaque jambe / pied la nuit avant de se coucher. Eh bien, je me lève toujours pour uriner, mais je n'ai plus les crampes aux pattes! ! ! Je l'ai reçu il y a 5 jours et je l'ai appliqué toutes les nuits pendant les 4 dernières nuits, pour m'assurer que ce n'était pas un simple coup de chance. Il a gardé les crampes aux jambes toutes les nuits. Ai-je mentionné que je suis réveillé par ces crampes chaque nuit, sans faute, depuis un an?! En ce qui me concerne, c'est magique dans une bouteille. Je ne saurais trop vous remercier d'avoir rendu cela disponible.

Une autre remarque: quand je me levais pour pisser, je restais très sonné et je pouvais facilement me rendormir. Je voudrais juste aller faire pipi, retrouver mon chemin vers le lit et me rendormir tout de suite endormi. Mais ces 4 dernières nuits, il m'est beaucoup plus difficile de me rendormir. C'est comme si je n'étais pas aussi groggy, mon esprit est soudainement bien réveillé. Peut-être que ce n'est qu'une chose temporaire, je ne sais pas. Mais je vais quand même prendre cela au dessus des crampes dans les jambes! Les crampes étaient très graves - quel que soit l'endroit où se trouvait la crampe, ce muscle resterait douloureux pendant quelques jours.

Merci encore! [/ DEVIS]

Je pense que vous devriez utiliser Magnoil , un peu 6-keto P4 pendant un certain temps, et voir ce que ça fait sur toi

No idea what you said in this post. No French in my bag of languages :):

So could this serve as really efficient delivery for other things into the cell, since unsaturated PC is supposed to do that by forming “liposomes”? Can put thiamine , vitamin c, etc , into this? Maybe hormones

Ponce

Sorry that’s an error in my Google Chrome automatic translate . I’m French and I use this. I only said to the member « Artemis » that he should try 6-keto P4 and Magnoil above him during a time to see what way it takes for him, but I saw a few later he doesn’t have his problem anymore. Sorry again

Ingenol

Less than 200 IU per 20 drops. But we may have to go back to the higher vitamin E content as people started complaining that they want more vitamin E as apparently quite a few people are using MitoLipin as their vitamin E supplement as well. Can't please everyone :):
Awwww boo I like taking TocoVit and Mitolipin separately.