Peatogenic

Would it be understandable if this product causes more body warmth than I'm used to? (I'm not usually cold or anything). Started profusely sweating today after 3 days on it. I also have noticed a strengthening of my libido. But I thought this product was mainly for more invisible cell repair..

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would it be understandable if this product causes more body warmth than I'm used to? (I'm not usually cold or anything). Started profusely sweating today after 3 days on it. I also have noticed a strengthening of my libido. But I thought this product was mainly for more invisible cell repair..

Anything that results in better cell function will probably lead to increase in metabolism and temps. I'd say these are great signs and an indication it is working. If it raises temps too much for comfort simply lower the dose and this way the bottle would last longer. Win-win for you :):

Peatogenic

Anything that results in better cell function will probably lead to increase in metabolism and temps. I'd say these are great signs and an indication it is working. If it raises temps too much for comfort simply lower the dose and this way the bottle would last longer. Win-win for you :):

I realized it could be the Vitamin E, too.

satsumass

Forum Supporter
I last used Mitolipin over a year ago. I recently lost 25 lbs (fasting) in a fairly brief period, now close to ideal weight and am transitioning back to a normal diet, but the skin under my chin is at the same time "loose" but also hasn't slimmed down as much as other parts of me.

I can't recall exactly, but will the PC in mitolipin help with targeted reductions like this? I know mitolipin is topically absorbed well but will it penetrate the dermis and get into the subcutaneous fat enough to help mobilize or tighten up? Would other idealabs products work better? (Defibrin maybe?)
Thanks

Broken man

I don't know for sure but most studies on cholesterol, liver health, and brain condition saw benefits within 4-8 weeks. The reversal of cirrhosis with saturated PC is an established fact in Russia and some other Eastern European countries where saturated PC is sold as a drug for liver disease. I think a human course for cirrhosis runs for 2 months. You should also be able to tell by running some liver tests and metabolic tests like cholesterol, CO2, and NEFA.
Please, can you write a name of the drug you wrote about here? And I wanted to ask, I read some studies And almost every study did use unsaturated PC, is there a chance that the benefits of the used PCs are from the PC itself? Thank you.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I recently lost 25 lbs (fasting) in a fairly brief period, now close to ideal weight and am transitioning back to a normal diet, but the skin under my chin is at the same time "loose" but also hasn't slimmed down as much as other parts of me.
I had a similar situation with my neck after losing 40 pounds. My weight has been stable for a few months now and it seems like my neck is gradually looking better (to me). I have some mitolipin on hand so I’ll try rubbing it on my neck to see if it makes a difference.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I had a similar situation with my neck after losing 40 pounds. My weight has been stable for a few months now and it seems like my neck is gradually looking better (to me). I have some mitolipin on hand so I’ll try rubbing it on my neck to see if it makes a difference.
1st night applying mitolipin to my neck. Hopefully it works. A neck lift goes for 11 grand (yes I checked awhile back) so I don’t plan on doing that anytime soon.:lol:

Ras

I last used Mitolipin over a year ago. I recently lost 25 lbs (fasting) in a fairly brief period, now close to ideal weight and am transitioning back to a normal diet, but the skin under my chin is at the same time "loose" but also hasn't slimmed down as much as other parts of me.

I can't recall exactly, but will the PC in mitolipin help with targeted reductions like this? I know mitolipin is topically absorbed well but will it penetrate the dermis and get into the subcutaneous fat enough to help mobilize or tighten up? Would other idealabs products work better? (Defibrin maybe?)
Thanks
I acknowledge that you are asking about haidut's products, but gotu kola is reputedly good for tightening skin. Nootropics Depot has the best extract I've been able to find. This guy used gotu kola for his loose skin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Please, can you write a name of the drug you wrote about here? And I wanted to ask, I read some studies And almost every study did use unsaturated PC, is there a chance that the benefits of the used PCs are from the PC itself? Thank you.

There are many PC-containing products sold in former Soviet block countries. Here is one I have seen sold in pharmacies and mentioned in studies.
АО «Мединторг» / AO Medintorg

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks

I think steroids like pregnenolone/progesterone/DHEA have more evidence behind them for sagging skin issues, but MitoLipin should not hurt at least.

Regina

I think adding a few drops of cortinon might be really good for this too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The product you posted contains unsaturated PC like other products and studies showed positive effect with all of them.

Where does it say it contains unsaturated PC? It just says it is derived from soy, but that may be because soy is just a cheap source. It can be hydrogenated afterwards resulting in fully saturated PC. The studies Peat provided when somebody asked him about PC used fully hydrogenated soy-bean oil. Most hydrogenated (saturated) fat sold commercially is derived from soy.

Broken man

Where does it say it contains unsaturated PC? It just says it is derived from soy, but that may be because soy is just a cheap source. It can be hydrogenated afterwards resulting in fully saturated PC. The studies Peat provided when somebody asked him about PC used fully hydrogenated soy-bean oil. Most hydrogenated (saturated) fat sold commercially is derived from soy.
Livolin Forte

Peatogenic

Forgive if already discussed, but I've noticed that sometimes the Mitolipin makes my skin red and stings. But not every time ...so strange. I know it's something with the Mitolipin, because I used it the last time a year ago and experienced the same.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Forgive if already discussed, but I've noticed that sometimes the Mitolipin makes my skin red and stings. But not every time ...so strange. I know it's something with the Mitolipin, because I used it the last time a year ago and experienced the same.

Vitamin E can irritate the skin in some very sensitive people and MitoLipin contains high enough vitamin E concentration for tthat to occur. Diluting the drops with some olive oil or MCT should prevent that.

Peatogenic

Vitamin E can irritate the skin in some very sensitive people and MitoLipin contains high enough vitamin E concentration for tthat to occur. Diluting the drops with some olive oil or MCT should prevent that.

Ok, thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals