Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

MitoLipin - Liquid Saturated Phosphatidylcholine (PC) Mix

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

haidut i know you wont give away your source (im in europe anyway) but do you think theres any feasible way to get large quantities of the ingredients in mitolipin. or are they just too hard to come by? i have very low choline levels so looking for a way to keep them high long term

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

You can get bulk unsaturated PC for very cheap. The saturated PC is pretty hard to come buy and we get it custom synthesized. Most places that sell saturated PC do not offer much of discount so even big quantities would be very expensive.

3. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

im trying to avoid the unsaturated stuff if possible. is it true that dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine (DPPC) is a lot cheaper/easier to get than the DSPC? why did you go for both out of interest?

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Well, yes DPPC is cheaper (usually) than DSPC but it still quite expensive. I wanted a DSPC due to the studies on stearic acid and its benefits for mitochondria as well as potentially displacing linoleic acid as user @Travis explained in great detail in a few recent posts.

5. Watson350

Watson350 Member

Effects on estrogen and tes due to the high E?

6. Mito

Mito Member

Do you know if the Vitamin E contained in EstroBan and MitoLipin have similar percentages of alpha and gamma tocopherol as TocoVit?

7. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

I only just saw this. My rat ingested a whole bottle!

8. Mossy

Mossy Member

Hello, would you mind sharing whether this was oral or topical? Thanks.

9. jb116

jb116 Member

hey Mossy. I went the oral route because liver was my primary focus at the time and I wanted first pass. Both K2 and mito. K2 I made sure to always have with some fat. Usually in milk.

10. Mossy

Mossy Member

Ok, thank you. I would like it for the liver as well, so looks like the oral route would be best--I was just curious if people were taking it that way. I do take my K2 with fat as well, so I'll add the Mito at the same time.

11. danishispsychic

danishispsychic Member

Psychic and life guide for the best of the best .
    i ordered this a long time ago- but just started using it a few days ago. i noticed right away a huge difference in my teeth and gums- all of a sudden my teeth felt stronger and gums healthier. im going to keep going.

12. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Nice, thanks for the feedback! How much is being used and how often daily?

13. danishispsychic

danishispsychic Member

Psychic and life guide for the best of the best .
    i have been using it 3 days on - one day off ish. i am not measuring drop but like a 2 " line on my wrist worth.

14. Mossy

Mossy Member

15. Mossy

Mossy Member

After further research, I see that MitoLipin contains 600 IU of vitamin E per dose--so, it would seem that would be enough to prevent clotting. If I'm missing the obvious, I welcome any input.

16. greengr

greengr Member

Is this safe for people with cardiolipin antibodies or would it have negative effects?
    Thanks.

17. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It does not contain cardiolipin so it should be OK, but I would ask a doctor first. If the doctor thinks lecithin/phosphatidylcholine (PC) is OK then this should be fine too. Eggs contain a decent amount of PC and if eating eggs is OK then so should be this. But again, I would defer to a doctor if a person has a mitochondrial disease of some sort.

18. greengr

greengr Member

Thank you! I tried some applied to stomach, and it seem to have had some energizing effect.
    I think it indeed does absorb transdermally.

19. Mossy

Mossy Member

Hi Haidut, I'm new to this supplement and have used a very small dose the last two days. I have to preface my comments with the thought that I am the most sensitive to supplements I have ever known; and I'm not what I would call a person of small stature, meaning, there must be an internal weakness. Also, for reference, my goal with this supplement is to build up my liver health. I'm following your suggestion I've found elsewhere for liver health:
    • moderate amounts of sugar
    • reduce glucose (eliminate starch), and focus on consuming fructose (fructose powder, oranges, watermelon)
    • caffeine (by way of coffee, and only a single small cup)
    • vitamin K2
    • Vitamin B1 (thiamine) & B2 (riboflavin) (brewer's yeast)
    • Taurine
    • Phosphatidylcholine
    Well, after two days--and here is the part that boggles my mind----of only 1 drop on the wrist per day--I am totally wired. The first night, when I woke in the middle of the night, I was more alert than I normally am; last night, I couldn't even sleep, I had to take taurine to help sedate me. And, here is more insight to my highly sensitive system--I only need 25mg of taurine to sedate me, normally; but with MitoLipin in my system, it was not as sedating. I can note that those two low doses have raised my temp and pulse as well. Seriously boggles my mind and would be a good thing if it didn't make me feel near manic.

I can add that just yesterday I used a home-made solban externally on scalp, face, and arms. Maybe this caffeine was a contributor, though I can say in the past that I've never gotten sleeplessness or this kind of hyperactivity from it. I don't doubt the MitoLipin was the catalyst--I don't mention this as negative criticism, but just in an effort to isolate the cause.

So, my questions would be:

1) It seems that PC is cumulative, could you please confirm this?
    2) Can I assume, though you can't endorse it, that an oral dose won't have this amping/over the top effect?
    3) Would taurine be the best counter to this amping effect?
    4) I'm not a scientist in the least, but would a half-life apply to the nature of PC's effect on my body and could I expect a cessation to this amped effect within a certain time frame?
    5) My thought is to dilute the MitoLipin in coconut oil or TocoVit, for future topical application; do you see any integrity issues with mixing and storing my own diluted mix?

Thanks for humoring my questions.

P.S. I added question 5 after my original post. Thanks for any help.

20. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

PC should not have such an effect so it could be something else going on. Vitamin E can increase sodium excretion as discussed on several threads here and that can increase adrenaline. If you sodium levels were low to start with this can really have an impact. So, I would try to up salt intake and see if it changes anything. Taurine in theory should help with high adrenaline but restoring sodium balance would be the most appropriate way to go.
    Just my 2c.