Mossy

PC should not have such an effect so it could be something else going on. Vitamin E can increase sodium excretion as discussed on several threads here and that can increase adrenaline. If you sodium levels were low to start with this can really have an impact. So, I would try to up salt intake and see if it changes anything. Taurine in theory should help with high adrenaline but restoring sodium balance would be the most appropriate way to go.
Just my 2c.
Ok, I appreciate the input. As you say, there is no doubt something else going on, a weakness some place, but the MitoLipin for some reason was a trigger/catalyst. I take your TocoVit, and this does not happen in the least--it has the opposite effect; but, I do remember you saying it's not the same quality E in MitoLipin. Thanks again.

jaakkima

The bottles I just recieved, the liquid seems a bit different from my last bottle. Could be the type of dropper throwing me off with the small drops it produces or something though. Is it still about 600iu Vitamin E in the standard dose? I'm using it partly for the Vit E content.

I think this has come to be my favorite Idealabs product.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The bottles I just recieved, the liquid seems a bit different from my last bottle. Could be the type of dropper throwing me off with the small drops it produces or something though. Is it still about 600iu Vitamin E in the standard dose? I'm using it partly for the Vit E content.

I think this has come to be my favorite Idealabs product.

The liquid is the same, the dropper may be a bit smaller but should still produce the same size drops. As far as vitamin E - I think there may be a bit of misunderstanding. There is about 600 IU vitamin E per 1ml (20 drops) of MitoLipin. The recommended serving size is 40 drops (2ml) so there would be about 1,200 IU vitamin E per serving.

Mito

As far as vitamin E - I think there may be a bit of misunderstanding. There is about 600 IU vitamin E per 1ml (20 drops) of MitoLipin. The recommended serving size is 40 drops (2ml) so there would be about 1,200 IU vitamin E per serving.
I think the misunderstanding comes from these posts. Is a dose not the same as a recommended serving?

Each dose has 400mg (which is about 600 IU) of mixed tocopherols.

There are animal studies showing beneficial effects on the liver from as little as a human dose of 100mg daily. So, how much you take is up to you and the doctor and considering each dose has 600 IU (400mg) of vitamin E.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think the misunderstanding comes from these posts. Is a dose not the same as a recommended serving?

Thank you for pointing these out. I corrected them.

Mito

We don't have the complete breakdown of all constituents yet, but we did our own analysis through a lab and alpha tocopherol is ~63%, gamma is ~19%, beta is ~%15 and delta is ~3%.

Do you know if the Vitamin E contained in EstroBan and MitoLipin have similar percentages of alpha and gamma tocopherol as TocoVit?
I think you just answered this in another thread.

Is it the same used in TocoVit?
No, it is not. The one used for all other products is a high-gamma version but it is still 95% pure and has no residual PUFA. The TocoVit is high-alpha, since it is derived from wheat germ oil.

Pointless

I have suffered from pale stools and liver congestion for years. I had thrush and low serum cholesterol. After a few days of 40 drops/day MitoLipin and then continuing with 10 drops/day (topical), my stools are now a normal dark brown. The thrush is gone. My stools are less sticky and require less wiping, as well.

I've underestimated this product for a long time.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

I have suffered from pale stools and liver congestion for years. I had thrush and low serum cholesterol. After a few days of 40 drops/day MitoLipin and then continuing with 10 drops/day, my stools are now a normal dark brown. The thrush is gone. My stools are less sticky and require less wiping, as well.

This has been one of my favorite supplements. I am taking three months off after being on it for almost two years. Great product actually.

Regina

I have suffered from pale stools and liver congestion for years. I had thrush and low serum cholesterol. After a few days of 40 drops/day MitoLipin and then continuing with 10 drops/day, my stools are now a normal dark brown. The thrush is gone. My stools are less sticky and require less wiping, as well.

Nice! What that oral? Thx

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have suffered from pale stools and liver congestion for years. I had thrush and low serum cholesterol. After a few days of 40 drops/day MitoLipin and then continuing with 10 drops/day (topical), my stools are now a normal dark brown. The thrush is gone. My stools are less sticky and require less wiping, as well.

Wow! Did it change bowel transit frequency/speed in any way?

Pointless

Wow! Did it change bowel transit frequency/speed in any way?

Unlike taurine or bile acids or vinegar or baking soda or other gallbladder strategies, it does not cause any irritation or green/greasy stools. MitoLipin might've slowed the bowels a bit.

maria_antonella

Not quite ready to write a full review yet for a variety of reasons.

But I am finding the heat that comes with this to be extreme and uncomfortable. I am using only 5-10 drops a day. I get a big jolt of hot flash about 30 min after applying to torso (in the morning, just before breakfast). For example, its 72F in the house right now and I am wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

My MIL would have on a sweater and scarf. I am slightly sweaty and uncomfortable. And I am sitting still, not moving. I think most "normal" metabolism dressed like me would be cool. Maybe prone to getting a bit cold if not moving or eating at all. But not truly cold and uncomfortable.

It tapers off some. But all day long it persists. I am hotter than everybody else. On a truly hot day I am dripping sweat. Stinky nasty dripping sweat. Everybody is hot, but I am clearly the most uncomfortable.

The only other thing I am taking is Defibron. If anything, it had a cooling effect (anti-cortisol presumably) before adding Mitolipin.

Any thoughts?

Hi, Are you using this as a cream and applying to locations you want to lose weight in ? I just heard about this and I am so confused reading all these threads. Does it really work to apply on skin and it helps melt the fat? Thank you

L

lollipop

Hi, Are you using this as a cream and applying to locations you want to lose weight in ? I just heard about this and I am so confused reading all these threads. Does it really work to apply on skin and it helps melt the fat? Thank you
I definitely rub it into my belly AND take it internally. “Melting off the fat” has not been my experience - causing heat and my temps to rise - most definitely. That effect decreased over a long period of taking it. Currently, I am taking a break for three months and will start again next month.

gabys225

Mito's post above confused me a bit. So is the vitamin E in mitolipin high gamma or high alpha?

charmer

I can't say about long-term, but what has definitely changed is I no longer have a crazy craving for Coca-Cola or chocolate, which I have always had on a daily basis. They just taste weird for some reason. I wonder what changed.

Mauritio

Been thinking about trying this product. I did try phosphatidylcholine on its own several times and it always made me depressed, which is something i normally dont have at all. Anybody the mechanism behind this ?

managing

I'll throw in that this is one of those things I did very well on for awhile, and then started experiencing overheating and irritability.

As I've written elsewhere, RP suggested supplementing Mg acetate which has TOTALLY reversed that. So this is a supplement I will try again now that that is resolved.

Just throwing this in there in case others experience it. Consider Mg.

Wagner83

I'll throw in that this is one of those things I did very well on for awhile, and then started experiencing overheating and irritability.

As I've written elsewhere, RP suggested supplementing Mg acetate which has TOTALLY reversed that. So this is a supplement I will try again now that that is resolved.

Just throwing this in there in case others experience it. Consider Mg.
Did he give a reason for using the acetate form in particular?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals