managing

Did he give a reason for using the acetate form in particular?
That's my shorthand. He just recommended Mg. Said that a deficiency of Mg can cause mitochondria to waste ATP, causing heat and energy deficit.

I chose acetate because a) I had Mg carbonate on hand and b) I'd read somewhere that it is the best adsorbed by far. You never see it because it isn't stable in dry form. I make it by reacting carbonate with apple cider vinegar. He had nothing against this method. And in past I've gotten no relief from Mg supplement and they irritate my intestines.

1/8 teaspoon of Mg carbonate to 1 Tablespoon of ACV. Give it 5 min or so to react, add a splash of OJ for flavor. But only do it before bed. The sedation effects are blissful.

managing

Thanks!

Have you tried the ACV on its own to compare?
I have. I think it definitely influences microbiome, but definitely does not have the effects of the magnesium. I've also used acv with baking soda. Great for a respiration boost. But still not the effect of the Mg combo.

ddjd

Haidut did you see this post from @Terma which explains:

"one thing that determines the saturation of PC is whether it's synthesized through PEMT or through the Kennedy pathway (influenced by uridine too):

Molecular distinction of phosphatidylcholine synthesis between the CDP-choline pathway and phosphatidylethanolamine methylation pathway. - PubMed - NCBI
In the PEMT-expressing RH7777 cells, comparison between
PC species newly synthesized from the CDP-choline pathway
(Fig. 2D) and that from the PE methylation (Fig. 2F) revealed
a clear distinction. The major species of the PC derived from
the CDP-choline pathway were diacyl 16:0/18:1, 18:0/18:2, and
18:1/18:1, which together made up a majority of the choline-
derived PC. On the other hand, PC derived from the methyla-
tion pathway contained significantly more long chain, polyun-
saturated PC species (18:1/18:1; 18:0/18:2; 18:2/20:4; 18:1/20:4;
18:0/20:4; 18:0/22:6; 18:1/22:5). These findings were in agree-
ment in principal with the previous report that purified PEMT
prefers the long chain polyunsaturated PE as substrate (26) for
PC synthesis."

So perhaps another route to increased saturated PC levels is by increasing Kennedy pathway activity

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Antonello

I just realized oral supplements are irritating my gut so bad that my liver and detoxification system is burden all the time. Since I stopped the oral powders I started to see improvement in my ibs.
But I'm still deficient in vitamins especially B1 and I'm really excited when I've read this:
Phosphatidylcholine, an edible carrier for nanoencapsulation of unstable thiamine. - PubMed - NCBI
"...The crystalline nature of thiamine was analyzed by X-ray diffraction studies. Storage studies indicated that the nanoliposomes were highly stable up to 3 months at different temperatures. Thus, phosphatidylcholine can be used as carrier vehicle of nutrients especially vitamins, as it can form stable nanoliposomes with 97% encapsulation efficiency."
I'm wondering why nobody in the forum have experimented with carrier like mitolipin or diamant
@haidut do you think mitolipin can deliver also minerals (like zinc picolinate)
what would be the best choice between Diamant and Mitolipin as a transdermal carrier?
Regards

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just realized oral supplements are irritating my gut so bad that my liver and detoxification system is burden all the time. Since I stopped the oral powders I started to see improvement in my ibs.
But I'm still deficient in vitamins especially B1 and I'm really excited when I've read this:
Phosphatidylcholine, an edible carrier for nanoencapsulation of unstable thiamine. - PubMed - NCBI
"...The crystalline nature of thiamine was analyzed by X-ray diffraction studies. Storage studies indicated that the nanoliposomes were highly stable up to 3 months at different temperatures. Thus, phosphatidylcholine can be used as carrier vehicle of nutrients especially vitamins, as it can form stable nanoliposomes with 97% encapsulation efficiency."
I'm wondering why nobody in the forum have experimented with carrier like mitolipin or diamant
@haidut do you think mitolipin can deliver also minerals (like zinc picolinate)
what would be the best choice between Diamant and Mitolipin as a transdermal carrier?
Regards

Diamant synergizes with MitoLipin. Both adamantane and PC have been used for increasing cell uptake, and both disrupt the top skin layer so more gets through the skin. So, using a mix of both would be ideal. I think it mostly applies to lipid soluble molecules though. Zinc picolinate is not such a substance so it would probably be better to dissolved in DMSO/ethanol for optimal absorption through the skin.

Antonello

Diamant synergizes with MitoLipin. Both adamantane and PC have been used for increasing cell uptake, and both disrupt the top skin layer so more gets through the skin. So, using a mix of both would be ideal. I think it mostly applies to lipid soluble molecules though. Zinc picolinate is not such a substance so it would probably be better to dissolved in DMSO/ethanol for optimal absorption through the skin.
thank you. I tried thiamine hcl in mitolipin and dissolve wonderfully and zinc first dissolve in ethanol and then once absorbed apply mitolipin suck the last residue inside the skin.

inthedark

thank you. I tried thiamine hcl in mitolipin and dissolve wonderfully and zinc first dissolve in ethanol and then once absorbed apply mitolipin suck the last residue inside the skin.

How much thiamine HCL were you able to dissolve in a given amount of mitolipin? I have both and am interested in trying this.

Fractality

Does that only apply to topical application? What about combining them in one globule in liquid?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does that only apply to topical application? What about combining them in one globule in liquid?

There should be the same synergy regardless of application route.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I found this interesting study: Metabolism: A lipid for fat disorders
Dilauroyl phosphatidylcholine (DLPC) and not dipalmitoyl phosphatidylcholine (DPPC) binds to LRH-1, which induces bile acid biosynthetic enzymes in the liver, increases bile acid levels, and lowers hepatic triglycerides and serum glucose. So basically, it's antidiabetic and a lipotropic.

"They fed the mice a high-fat diet (the equivalent of a continuous rich, greasy human diet) for nearly four months, to make them fat and diabetic. The authors then gave these metabolically challenged animals an oral dose of DLPC (100 milligrams per kilogram of body weight per day) for another three weeks. The physiological effects of DLPC were truly impressive, reversing the metabolic problems commonly observed with a high-fat diet and obesity. Compared with control animals, glucose homeostasis and insulin signalling were substantially improved, and the histological hallmarks of fatty liver significantly diminished."​
So the human dose is 14.3mg/kg, which would be 1000mg for a 70kg human, which is a lot though.

Anders86

I was stupid and put my latest bottle in the fridge as I had some left from the previous bottle. Now it has precipipated and changed texture. I later read your warnings so my bad. I just wonder if the product is still active, reduced or totaly ruined?:rolleyes:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was stupid and put my latest bottle in the fridge as I had some left from the previous bottle. Now it has precipipated and changed texture. I later read your warnings so my bad. I just wonder if the product is still active, reduced or totaly ruined?:rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with it, after all it is saturated PC which is very hard to destroy (unlike unsaturated PC):):
All you need to do is put the bottle in a glass of hot (but not boiling) water, keep there for a few minutes and then shake the bottle until the PC dissolves in the liquid again.

Anders86

There is nothing wrong with it, after all it is saturated PC which is very hard to destroy (unlike unsaturated PC):):
All you need to do is put the bottle in a glass of hot (but not boiling) water, keep there for a few minutes and then shake the bottle until the PC dissolves in the liquid again.

Great! Thanks! :D

Amazoniac

1000mg for a 70kg human, which is a lot though.
It must not be. You're using Zeus supplement's serving as reference. One large eggs provides about 150 mg of choline, whereas the amount that you mentioned 170 mg, both as phosphatidylcholine. The fatty acids in the molecule are responsible for a great deal of that weight.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals