Milk Causes Hairloss!

schultz

yeah obviously. if i had a completely private place i would go naked lol

I do this. When the weather is a bit colder I go and lay on my roof on a blanket. The roof is black and nice and warm and with a low pitch. When it's hot out I lay on a blanket on the grass by my pond or something. I am my own boss so I just go lay in the sun when it is optimal and forget about work. Sitting in the sun is one of the simple joys in life. Even my livestock lay on their sides and soak up the sun when it is warm.

mrchibbs

same, when I was that age I was playing tennis and soccer daily outside. Looking back at pics I looked like im Spanish or something, though im German

Hahaha! I've noticed though that germans can have very different complexions. Well I guess that's true of people in France too.

anyways, maybe we overestimate it a little. are people living in sunny conditions that much healthier on average? i don't know. maybe this just accounts to a certain % of people

For sure, they're not necessarily healthier i.e. people can get sick from too much heat/humidity and modern people in the US who live in Florida or California routinely get vitamin D deficiency because they never go out! So it's hard to really compare, but I've seen enough evidence over the years of clear cancer and cvd risk farther from the equator.

I think Ray has made it clear that light exposure is what is most important to hormones etc. and there is definitely a way that too much sun can be deleterious, and for people who don't have degenerative issues related to fibrosis like hair loss, hypertension etc, they can probably maintain good health with just minimal, daily exposure.

For people like us who want to reverse existing pathologies, greater effort is needed and I think making a conscious effort to get a lot more sunshine is one of the key steps to alleviating the pressures of a toxic environment. For example getting sunshine everyday and enough calcium will completely suppress parathyroid hormone, and if you then take aspirin daily, inflammation from prostaglandins will be much lower, and then focusing on reducing stress and taking anti-serotonin agents, along with physical stimulation would definitely get things going. Most people don't ever do that.

mrchibbs

I do this. When the weather is a bit colder I go and lay on my roof on a blanket. The roof is black and nice and warm and with a low pitch. When it's hot out I lay on a blanket on the grass by my pond or something. I am my own boss so I just go lay in the sun when it is optimal and forget about work. Sitting in the sun is one of the simple joys in life. Even my livestock lay on their sides and soak up the sun when it is warm.

You're a lucky SOB! :)

dreamcatcher

I’m trying to go super basic for a few weeks. Been tweaking and tweaking: calcium enriched OJ, coconut milk, collagen, very high fat beef, salted butter. I’m actually trying low sugar for once, and protein around 100g for the first time in 8 years of lifting weights (!), just to see if that all fixes excess sebum. Although I’m actually blaming dairy for that. I can’t remember having magnesium higher than both phosphorus & calcium ever, so that’s also new. Supplementing it, of course.
Since you mentioned excess sebum..I only had that when I had insulin resistance. Fixed that by excluding all starches and initially lowering fat intake. No more excess sebum or acne. No refined sugar for me, only fruits and raw honey.

GreekDemiGod

if I could live my live again I would work towards a job that let's me be in nature tbh.
imagine being in forests or natural reserves or even parks the whole day, moving around, getting sun, accomplishing microtasks, all the calmness yet the dopamine... ****.......all the dudes I know who work outside in nature (winemakers, gardeners) seem so ******* well rounded, happy, and all have hair, often despite bad genetics
wanna bet some of us would keep their hair longer with a lifestyle like this?
Indeed, being able to enjoy your morning coffee , reflect, meditate, and not need to rush to your 9-5..

GreekDemiGod

Contrary to the title of this thread, avoiding milk was probably my worst mistake, along with the lack of sunshine, too little dietary protein, etc. compounded over several years.
Got a hold of a raw (cow) milk source, so I'm gonna reintroduce it into my diet as a testing phase. I definitely do crave it a lot, 1-2 glasses of milk with sugar feel delicious.
Someone on the forum posted a pic and he achieved significant regrowth while he was drinking raw milk.

mrchibbs

Got a hold of a raw (cow) milk source, so I'm gonna reintroduce it into my diet as a testing phase. I definitely do crave it a lot, 1-2 glasses of milk with sugar feel delicious.

That's good, you're lucky to find a quality source. Start with small amounts to help your intestinal gut bacteria get used to the different type of milk, over a couple weeks you'll be able to drink more, but small amounts at a time are best. It's definitely essential for good health. Make sure to drink most of it before bed, it prevents the rise in parathyroid hormone during the night that Ray believes is the reason why much hair is lost every morning.

Someone on the forum posted a pic and he achieved significant regrowth while he was drinking raw milk.
Duude, I've got some from my local market too. Worked up to two cups today. So far no bloating or lactose intolerance symptoms. Gonna try to increase slowly. Good luck to you!

Grapelander

1/2 gallon milk or more per day - plenty of hair at 56 years old.
My brother and dad do not drink much milk; and do not have much hair.
Look for another theory.

Goobz

Bit hard to judge from just observations and anecdotes. One swallow does not a summer make. Correlations not causations, etc.

For example, the only person in my family who drinks lots of milk, is also the only person with significant hair loss. I doubt it's linked. However what I do believe are linked, are his gut problems and his heavy milk consumption. But that's just imo from what I've observed.

Ableton

In theory, if some1 is too low in calcium, would the body be able to leech it from hair?

i had high blood calcium on a very low calcium diet when i was rapidly balding. Guess the calcium must have gotten leeched from somewhere

baccheion

In theory, if some1 is too low in calcium, would the body be able to leech it from hair?

i had high blood calcium on a very low calcium diet when i was rapidly balding. Guess the calcium must have gotten leeched from somewhere
From bones. Strongly implies high PTH (/stress/prolactin), something also associated with balding.

Ableton

From bones. Strongly implies high PTH (/stress/prolactin), something also associated with balding.
Yeah, it was 4,5.
Dropped to 3,5 after taking iron

Think it has further increased since

nvm, thought you meant tsh lol
I adressed pth with milk actually.

jesus, i had so many health issues.

no wonder my scalp is doing better and better and i am beginning to see minor regrowth, that is not yet cosmeticslly relevant tho

Stifler

I begin to lose hair only when drinking A LOT of milk (4+ cups in 6 hours), I also feel symptoms of high serotonin when this occurs (my heart starts racing, I have a lot of trouble concentrating at work, and start to feel mentally really off in general), I recall seeing that high serotonin leads to prolactin, causing hair loss, I strongly believe this is why they could be related. Otherwise 4-5 cups of milk spread out during the day feels great and does wonders for my hair.

Ableton

I begin to lose hair only when drinking A LOT of milk (4+ cups in 6 hours), I also feel symptoms of high serotonin when this occurs (my heart starts racing, I have a lot of trouble concentrating at work, and start to feel mentally really off in general), I recall seeing that high serotonin leads to prolactin, causing hair loss, I strongly believe this is why they could be related. Otherwise 4-5 cups of milk spread out during the day feels great and does wonders for my hair.

it’s because your gut cannot handle this much lactose in a small timeframe. Same for me

postman

Even just a single exposure to a small amount of milk or other dairy food like cheese is enough to make my scalp itch and drop a couple of hairs. I think it's the vitamin A.

GreekDemiGod

So I always used to eat some kind of cheese (not always the best quality), but I have not drank much milk in years. Reintroduced raw milk 2 weeks ago. This morning my hair looked super thick.
It's insane, I used to have so much thickness and density. I still look like I do, but underneath I'm actually diffuse thinning for the past 2 years

Last edited:

Mossy

Even just a single exposure to a small amount of milk or other dairy food like cheese is enough to make my scalp itch and drop a couple of hairs. I think it's the vitamin A.
Would that be naturally occurring or added Vitamin A?

Mossy

It happens with non-fortified dairy, it has enough retinol and retinoic acid to cause systemic inflammation in my body.
Ok, thanks for sharing. I was curious because I’ve purchased what I would consider to be the purest option besides raw and I didn’t see any vitamins added. Looks like it will have naturally occurring from what you’re saying.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals