More Raw Goat Milk = Lower Temps, Even Though I Feel Good?

Vileplume

I've recently become suspicious that muscle meat might be causing me some problems (headaches, feeling of having rocks in my gut, fatigue), so I've started an experiment where I consume no muscle meat, substituting about 10-12 cups of raw goat milk a day. I also try to consume daily liver, about 60g of gelatin, and lots of fruits and sugar. Also added in a magnesium bicarbonate mix, which seems to help digestion.

So basically, the changes over the past few days have been more raw goat milk, less muscle meat, adding magnesium bicarbonate. I've felt happy, hornier, sleep has been good, I've felt very calm, non-anxious, non-irritable, but also I've lacked a euphoria I had before, and my temperatures cannot seem to get past 98.6 at any point in the day, whereas before (with the meat) they would jump to 99, even though my digestion was poor at the time. I find it odd that I'm calmer and seem to have stronger libido, despite the fact that my temps are lower than they were. Does anybody have a guess as to what might be going on here?

I'm wondering if the higher fat diet, and the increase in PUFA accompanying it, could be a cause.

edit: also wanted to add that often, when I drink milk, it will immediately lower my temps, only for them to gradually rise over the next hour. Needless to say, fruits, sugar, and coffee have the opposite effect.

Last edited:

Maljam

Is the milk drank straight from the fridge? That is a lot of cold liquid to drink in a day.

Vileplume

Is the milk drank straight from the fridge? That is a lot of cold liquid to drink in a day.

It is. Do you think allowing the milk to reach room temp first might make a difference? In terms of the increased liquid in general, one positive is that I'm still not peeing that often and don't feel dehydrated. However, I am probably losing more sodium and other electrolytes than I've accounted for.

JKX

Might just be lowering stress? If you feel good on it, I'd continue. Give it a few weeks and keep an eye on temps.

Vileplume

Might just be lowering stress? If you feel good on it, I'd continue. Give it a few weeks and keep an eye on temps.

I will. I also have only been consuming about 1600 calories via milk with the 2/3 gallon... thought it was more calories. Even with 20 tbsp of sugar and 2 pounds of fruit, I’m still at 3000 give or take. Maybe low calorie intake

Vileplume

I will. I also have only been consuming about 1600 calories via milk with the 2/3 gallon... thought it was more calories. Even with 20 tbsp of sugar and 2 pounds of fruit, I’m still at 3000 give or take. Maybe low calorie intake

update: ate some liver and a small amount of meat last night, few eggs this morning, lowered milk a tiny bit (just 8 cups a day or so), kept magnesium bicarbonate.... temps improved very quickly, back up to 98.8.

meat or liver provided some nourishment that seems to be helping me at this point, in addition to the milk and mag bicarbonate

Idea: the mag bicarbonate might be the trick behind fixing the symptoms that meat seemed to give me previously

boris

Lots of cold milk straight from the fridge makes me hypothyroid, especially in the winter. I always leave it out now to reach room temp or warm it up a bit and have no problems with drinking large amounts anymore.

GreekDemiGod

If both your temp and pulse come down 30m after drinking the milk, then your temp was sustained partially by your adrenal system.

Vileplume

If both your temp and pulse come down 30m after drinking the milk, then your temp was sustained partially by your adrenal system.

couldn’t it also be that the food had a detrimental effect on your body’s energy systems?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Is Raw Dairy More Estrogenic Than Pasteurized Dairy? Dairy, Eggs 15
A How to become more physically attractive to girls/women? Ask For Help or Advice 140
David PS Ray Peat Interview Jodellfit - Dr Ray Peat - Hormone Replacement, Thyroid, Frequent Snacking, Chronic Fatigue and more Q&A Interviews 4
P Made one change to coffee, now no more stress Coffee 18
E More Saturated fat seems to have cured my adhd + reduced my facial bloating. Diet 36
Mauritio GABA decreases flouride inuced hypothyroidism; more effective than thyroid hormone Thyroid and Hormones 11
B Mouth Taping at Night = More Nocturia Insomnia, Sleep Issues 7
GreekDemiGod Wealth / money will improve your metabolism more than anything Miscellaneous 42
Mauritio Cistanche more effective at decreasing lipid peroxidation and free radicals than Vitamin E and Caffeine Science 29
bzmazu Big Tech Pushes Digital ID Cards to Track Vaccinations, Shopping, Banking Activity and More Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 17
ScurveDream Leanness and physiology -- how does it all work (more of a rant)? Metabolism 1
biggirlkisss What are good books to learn biology etc to understand the science more deeply? Ask For Help or Advice 3
N Why testosterone, dht makes me more fatigue? Mental Issues 4
C Why do indigenous people have bigger and more defined jaws? Diet 21
GorillaHead Which one increases core body temp more? Glucose or fructose and or combination? Diet 23
Hans Anti-serotonin stack for more energy and well-being Articles & Scientific Studies 15
Mauritio Caprylic acid effective against Candida albicans , H. Pylori and Cytomegalovirus, more effective than diflucan Science 13
M Organic Milk Contains More PUFA? Diet 3
Herbie Saturated fat protects alcoholics, so why not drink more? Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 14
bzmazu More good news on Ivermectin.... Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
J Smaller, more frequent meals = night time hunger Diet 4
E Is Vitex a.k.a. chasteberry more positive than negative and your thoughts on whether it is bad for the testicles? Supplements 3
TypicalJock Could milk possibly give me more acne? Ask For Help or Advice 8
haidut More Japanese Suicides In October, Than COVID-19 Deaths In Entire 2020 Scientific Studies 6
Max. Astaxanthin Is More Potent Than Saw Palmeto In Reducing 5AR? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Lokzo It’s MORe Exciting Than Mu: Crosstalk Between Mu Opioid Receptors And Glutamatergic Transmission Scientific Studies 0
Harryedgar Pufa Seems More Anabolic Than SAT Here - What Do Y’all Think? Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 4
ecstatichamster Study Shows Lockdowns Cause More Infection Than Not Scientific Studies 3
T I Missed My 5 Mg Evening Dose Of Valium, Now Have More Physical Anxiety Is This Neurological Damage? Ask For Help or Advice 33
GorillaHead Metals And Androgenic Alopecia. More To It? Hair & Nails 3
J Eating Liver Makes Me Feel Cold More Often And Faster, Why? Metabolism 7
RealNeat Mexico Is Looking More And More Attractive. Any Advice Or Suggestions? Diet 24
not_James_Bond Man Gets Covid Twice And Second Hit 'more Severe' Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 7
hiconscience Black Seeds Raised My Temperature More Than Dessicated Thyroid Ever Has Metabolism 9
V Eating More Nutritious Food That I Don't Crave And I Find Hard To Digest Or Avoid Them At All? Digestion 9
Inaut Ryan Dawson: Twelve Zionist Criminal Billionaires Have Never Been More Vulnerable To Life In Prison Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 2
Hgreen56 Subjects Who Drank More Than 2 Cups Of Milk Per Day During Their Midlife Years Had Approximately 40% Dairy, Eggs 30
Hgreen56 Foods With High-Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) Contains More Kcal Than Mentioned On Label? Diet, Recipes 8
K So What Explains Why Balding Men Have More Body Hair Hair & Nails 45
ScurveDream How To Become More Than Just A Beast? What Is A Better Purpose Of Living? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 53
J Advice When Preparing For Blood Tests To Make Them More Accurate Labs & (Monitoring) Vitals 0
J PANIC PANDEMIC: More COVID-19 Facts The Media DOESN'T Want You To Know Miscellaneous Health Discussions 3
Hgreen56 Eat No More That 1 Tsp Fat With A Meal To Prevent Inhibition Of The Oxidative Burning Of Sugar? Fats 1
Y Strong.Sistas - Dr Ray Peat Q&A | PUFAS, Fructose, Weight Loss, PCOS, Hormones, Cholesterol, & More Interviews 23
Drareg Quadruple-stranded DNA Seen In Healthy Human Cells For The First Time Read More: Https://www.newsci Articles & Scientific Studies 0
ScurveDream The "childlike" Mind, Awake Dreaming, Thoughts & Health/anxiety, Longevity & More Miscellaneous Health Discussions 4
noqcks Modern Science Is A Sham (more Often Than Not) Society 8
Twohandsondeck Is The Fat Content Of Grain-fed Milk More Estrogen Than Grass-fed? Milk 0
ScurveDream How Much More Powerful/effective Can Specific Compounds Be Vs. Mimetics/surrogates? Ask For Help or Advice 0
E Researchers: COVID-19 Spreads Ten Meters Or More By Breathing Scientific Studies 8