Milk Alkali Syndrome (explicit)

gaze

is this a risk with magnesium bicarbonate water as well? anyone know the ph of mag bicarb?

Dr. B

IT seems milk especially whole milk is fine since tje maasai tolerate it and milk has calcium yet also vitamin A which prevents the hypercalcemia
However what happens if you’re drinking a half gallon whole milk a day and then add in a vitamin D3 supplement... what should the maximum amount of vitamin d3 be daily? 5000IU maximum or 10000 IU?

Vitamin D3 could contribute to this syndrome, potentially?

RealNeat

this happened to me years ago I was drinking a gallon of milk for like 4 years then all of a sudden I noticed all my upper teeth turned white I was in a very stressful job when it happened and my calcium levels were a little high

Not good I realized I was extremely alkaline and my right kidney was hurting. You need to monitor your urine ph multiple times per day and adjust
what your eating/taking to bring the ph in balance. I started to drink massive amounts of Coke and breathing in co2 and taking K2 and t3 this brought my ph back down to normal. and the white teeth went back to normal.

Now a days I'm breathing in a lot of co2 from the tank and I noticed, it can drop my urine ph below 6 if I breath it in for hours at 7%. Co2 will acidify the blood
I just take baking soda and it goes back up to 7.0-7.5 I have it nailed down on how much baking soda to take to bring me back to perfect level. and if you take aspirin its the same thing you should be monitoring your urine ph and take baking soda based on the amount needed to bring the ph to normal, exercise will make you acidic as well and you can take baking soda to bring you back to normal levels.
taking baking soda and inhaling co2 like that you feel amazing by the way!

If I go to high in urine ph by taking too much baking soda I can just bring it down by inhaling co2 or you can do breathing exercises but co2 much easier and faster you can also try and drink soda take salt and k2,t3 etc
what do you mean white teeth? do you mean translucent, teeth are normally white.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals