Milk Causes Hairloss!

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Milk makes me keep my NW2 hairline stable, not receding further. It's a major help if anything. I get good BM's from it and zero and I mean zero bloating. Could drink 2 gallons a day of it if I wanted. But usually my cravings stop at 2L - after that it's hassle to drink it, my bodies way of telling me it's enough I think. Milk ftw
You metabolize milk correctly and most likely have the right biome to ferment milk. This is why milk doesnt cause hairloss for everyone but there are so many reports of people claiming milk causes hairloss and oily skin acne. In fact there are studies that implicate a strong correlation of milk consumption and skin issues

PaRa

Hey everyone.
So i am back to add to this thread. Ive been doing a tremendous amount of research.

i believe the way milk causes hairloss and acne is not direct.

milk has to be appropriately fermented in the gut. If its not it will cause igf-1 levels to leak from the gut into the blood stream.

for those that know me and my ever dying obsession on hair-loss. The problem is the gut and low grade inflammation. Gut issues lead to adrenal issues leading to skin issues. Leading to insulin issues. Leading to metabolic issues. Leading to hairloss

Yall know that myth that claim hairloss comes from your mother. You know what comes from your mother your gut bacteria. Something to think about.

theres is enough studies to show that gut issues cause skin issues. Why not the hair.

this explains why some people have no issues with milk at all.

Your gut biome
Your gut permeability/ lining strength
Your bodies level of response to inflammation
Your bodies sensitivity to androgens (ar gene)

I think you're onto smthg but the answer is wether we've to go to the antibiotics OR the probiotics way

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I think you're onto smthg but the answer is wether we've to go to the antibiotics OR the probiotics way
I dont suggest probiotics right off the bat or antibiotics.

the safest thing is prebiotics.

the other options are not controlled enough. The effects are almost unpredictable. You could cause serious havoc

equipoise

You metabolize milk correctly and most likely have the right biome to ferment milk. This is why milk doesnt cause hairloss for everyone but there are so many reports of people claiming milk causes hairloss and oily skin acne. In fact there are studies that implicate a strong correlation of milk consumption and skin issues
Yeah that makes sense, my best friend claims that dairy definitely gave him skin issues in form of acne and pimples.
I say his lack of sun exposure during covid (working from home, minimal time spent outside) is the more likely culprit.

Apple

yep , milk causing hairline ro recede.
I drank 2 - 3 glasses of raw milk for 2 months ,
Bald spots in temple areas got bigger, hair got thinner in those areas. I didn't have any scalp itching.
On the positive side, joints (knees, elbows, spine) felt more flexible and stronger

RealNeat

yep , milk causing hairline ro recede.
I drank 2 - 3 glasses of raw milk for 2 months ,
Bald spots in temple areas got bigger, hair got thinner in those areas. I didn't have any scalp itching.
On the positive side, joints (knees, elbows, spine) felt more flexible and stronger
Have it with coffee and K2, should prevent it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals