Maxilla under development the root cause of numerous common problems!

TheSir

About the inflation therapy, whatever you'd like to share. I have problems breathing at night
You place a finger cot tied to a blood pressure meter bulb deep into one of your six nasal cavities with the help of a qtip so that the tip of the cot will poke through the nose into the throat. Then you quickly inflate the cot so that it whacks the sphenoid which is the keystone of the skull, freeing any bones that have gotten stuck into their natural movement pattern. I might still have the instructions on a pdf somewhere.

Trivek

Did this have any effect on frequency of biting your tongue or lip?
I didn't have that issue before, but imagine the DNA Appliance would help others with very small palates and/or severe malocclusion.

Luann

That is super interesting. I would be afraid to do it. Thanks

TheSir

That is super interesting. I would be afraid to do it. Thanks
It is a bit intimidating -- I made sure to have scissors at hand every time I did an inflation in case the balloon would slip into my windpipe and I would have to quickly deflate it.

L_C

Aforementioned endo-nasal balloon therapy. The idea being (roughly) that this vibrates the sphenoid bone and encourages it to move towards it original design.

I find mastic gum to be very useful.

'Chin tucks' as many as you can get through in a day.

Breath holds and techniques related to buteyko breathing, and/or pranayama breathing exercises.
I was looking to get mastic gum. Which brand do you have?

AlaskaJono

It is a bit intimidating -- I made sure to have scissors at hand every time I did an inflation in case the balloon would slip into my windpipe and I would have to quickly deflate it.
I had it done by a chiropractor whom I already trusted, and it really helped breathing in general especially at night, and it changed my facial structure visually and noticeably. I would be a bit hesitant to do it myself. But I do recommend it if you have issues. And I have taken a rubber 'string' that looks like an elongated golfing T through the nose and out the mouth. Purchased it in India and had to chuck it after a few years. Salt water snurfing does a similar clearing action, but salt is mainly phlegm removal/ mucosal de-inflamatory. (Doesn't really put pressure on bones like the rubber jobby).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals